You know you are LCHF when...

Replies

• RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    When you're too lazy to think of something to eat so you just drop a chunk of butter in your coffee and call it good.

SHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Don't tell people I'm lazy every single morning! Sheesh, Shadow! :smiley:
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    RowdysLady wrote: »
    When you're too lazy to think of something to eat so you just drop a chunk of butter in your coffee and call it good.

SHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Don't tell people I'm lazy every single morning! Sheesh, Shadow! :smiley:

Don't worry darlin'...I'm sure you're not the only one. :wink:
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    when you want a snack, so you grab the coconut oil from the pantry and spoon it into your mouth.
  • LauraCoth
    LauraCoth Posts: 303 Member
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    when you want a snack, so you grab the coconut oil from the pantry and spoon it into your mouth.

Me, too. Along with my butter lunches.

• JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    When you buy your favorite authentic tacos/awesome sandwich from a restaurant "to go" so you can go home and put it in a low carb wrap/bread.
  • suzqtme
    suzqtme Posts: 322 Member
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    When your veggie side dish contains more butter, heavy cream, cream cheese, and shredded cheese than veggies.

Yuummmm. That's how I make my brussel sprouts gratin. >:)
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    You go out for chicken wings with friends and feel super proud of how perfectly you are on plan. Meanwhile everyone else is feeling guilty for cheating on their super sad low calorie diet!

Probably the best part of this WOE!! I <3 wings! All the yummy food we get the eat while others trying to eat healthy shoving bland food and being miserable! :wink:
  • Shadowmf023
    RalfLott wrote: »
    You squirrel away 5 Macadamia nuts in each cheek before you get out of your car at a school/church/charity/rotary/Harley banquet, and tell anyone who asks whether you wouldn't like some nice carb bombs from the buffet that you're fasting for a cholestetol test the next day.

What a great excuse!!! **puts it in back pocket**
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    You squirrel away 5 Macadamia nuts in each cheek before you get out of your car at a school/church/charity/rotary/Harley banquet, and tell anyone who asks whether you wouldn't like some nice carb bombs from the buffet that you're fasting for a cholestetol test the next day.

You mean the nuts, right?
    (Or in your panties, aka marsupial mode.)
  • Shadowmf023

You mean the nuts, right?
    (Or in your panties, aka marsupial mode.)

What panties... :smirk: lol JK.