You know you are LCHF when...

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    cstehansen wrote: »
    you try to substitute a hamburger as a side to your steak dinner in place of the potato

... Can we really do this?!? :D:p
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    You add HWC to your protein shakes. Unfortunately, I'm not quite high enough on the caloric needs scale to make that work with 6 50g shakes per day yet. ;)

But...that's not so odd? Unless you make the whole thing with cream... :lol: (which sounds pretty darn awesome tbh)
  • suzqtme
    suzqtme Posts: 322 Member
    kmn118 wrote: »
    When you see the pneumonia shot they're going to give you is made of polysaccarides and ask if there's a sugar free shot! (I just did that for real!)

So, is there?? B)
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    In reality, I just save up so I can go to Brazilian steak houses from time to time. If you have never been to one, you MUST try it.

They start you off with side dishes and give you a little chip to indicate when you are ready for the servers to come around with the skewers of meat. I always get an odd look when I just immediately flip the chip over to indicate I am ready for the meat without taking any of the side dishes (bread, fried yucca, potato of some kind, etc.).

That is the only way I have found I can order meat with a side of meat (or several sides thereof.)

The meat at these places is amazing! but oh so expensive...I totally need to save up for them!
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    RowdysLady wrote: »
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    In reality, I just save up so I can go to Brazilian steak houses from time to time. If you have never been to one, you MUST try it.

They start you off with side dishes and give you a little chip to indicate when you are ready for the servers to come around with the skewers of meat. I always get an odd look when I just immediately flip the chip over to indicate I am ready for the meat without taking any of the side dishes (bread, fried yucca, potato of some kind, etc.).

That is the only way I have found I can order meat with a side of meat (or several sides thereof.)

The meat at these places is amazing! but oh so expensive...I totally need to save up for them!

Yes, yes it is expensive. It is something we save up for and do maybe a couple times a year.