TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Good Morning team!!!!

Congrats everyone on an awesome week!!! You all rock!!!

Where was I in'75? Not born, that would happen in '79. I have never seen Rocky live, but have watched the movie several times. I also watch the remake last week.

Didn't get any minutes yesterday but I am working on the stair challenge. I have lots of steps in my building and I have to use them fairly often. I think I have about 144 steps done.

Will get some minutes in tonight in the form or the videos.

Have a great day all!!!
  • ashleereign
    ashleereign Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!

My glutes are pretty sore this morning, but nothing I can't handle.

I've only seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show once, and that was last year out of curiosity. I was only born in 1987, and my parents weren't into it, so I didn't have any exposure lol. It may be time to watch it again.

I'm hoping to get the dancing done tonight, but I'm going to see The Girl on the Train with some friends. May be able to squeeze a couple in before I go.
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Sorry team for let you all down today I'm so sad I gained 3.6lbs!!!! last week it is not TOM time I believe it is also not water because I run to the bathroom a lot and producing muscles in 1 week I don't believe in that either.
    So I am crumpy as hell what is also nothing for me because I am really a positive person but today I am really knock out by this and only want to crowl up in bed and feel sorry with myself and that is what I'm doing for today ......really sorry for no excersise min for me today I promise I will make it up with you guys this week.

x8rb020h71x5.jpg
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Didn't see Rocky Horror until I was in my 20s living in Atlanta..... super fun night. Now we watch it on TV...cause I cant stay up that late!! ;) Almost done with stairs and videos... I am adding a 20 minute walk with the kids after dinner this week.... just have to remember to include it in my minutes!
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Sorry team for let you all down today I'm so sad I gained 3.6lbs!!!! last week it is not TOM time I believe it is also not water because I run to the bathroom a lot and producing muscles in 1 week I don't believe in that either.
    So I am crumpy as hell what is also nothing for me because I am really a positive person but today I am really knock out by this and only want to crowl up in bed and feel sorry with myself and that is what I'm doing for today ......really sorry for no excersise min for me today I promise I will make it up with you guys this week.

x8rb020h71x5.jpg

@wolvinnetje

You know as well as I do that it is all about the trend. 1 data point does not a trend make. You are my rock. I see your speadsheet entry everyday when I put my numbers. Don't let one simple number screw you up.

Ik ben gekomen om te rekenen op u. Ik heb gezien wat je kunt doen. Morgen, opstaan, en laten we gaan samen verder. Ik ben met u op deze. Wouter

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @wolvinnetje
    Aggie, I am sorry you are down! You are always upbeat and positive to cheer us on. Don't let the gain get you down, you are working hard and it will show. u58qer25u7f6.png
    jmhjm5s3e818.png
  • Vowder
    Options
    For those of you who haven't seen Rocky Horror... try to resist until you can see it in the theater.

Rocky Horror is not a TV in the living room type of event. Wouldn't make sense there.

You really have to find a venue. Trust us!
  • Vowder
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I just convinced my wife to go to Rocky Horror on Friday night at 11:30pm.

wswgfgakszvi.jpg

I'm guessing Friday night will not be one of my days without eating after dinner. LOL. Good thing I started yesterday.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS:

The 10 Points for CHALLENGE #1 IS FOR DOING THE 5 DANCE VIDEOS 2x EACH.
    Not for watching the 2 Romanian videos (which you may count as 10 minutes of exercise,
    if active while you watch).
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    @wolvinnetje: Some days I wake up and I have gained 2 to 3 pounds for NO REASON. I have exercised, stayed under my calorie count, did not eat late the night before, didn't have salt. It does not make sense and it sometimes it makes me sad and sometimes it makes me mad. But the next day, or in two days, it goes back down again. I don't understand it, but I have learned to accept it. Tomorrow you will feel better. Some days you just need to rest. But I want you to know that when I wake up in the morning I always look forward to your cute pictures and funny jokes. It starts my day with a smile. <3

@aenglehardt347: I hope your flu goes away quickly!! As they say in Transylvania, "Being sick BITES"! Are all your little doggies in bed with you? I hope so, they are good for the getting well process!! :)

rfa0g7htbr2s.jpg

Today I finished the 5 dance videos ("Yes, @MissionEnforcer, I did all 5 videos two times :p) and plan to finish my stairs. I am over half way. THIS OLD FART has decided to go for 1000 minutes this week!

So far it looks like I have been "farting around" longer than any of you Whippersnappers! :D So, I've got a dare for all Whippersnappers and Old Farts: Aim for 1000 minutes this week! That way no other team can outdo Team #1 in mileage!!! :)
    Who accepts my dare??? >:)

99jfoz8ag9i5.jpg
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,936 Member
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    For those of you who haven't seen Rocky Horror... try to resist until you can see it in the theater.

Rocky Horror is not a TV in the living room type of event. Wouldn't make sense there.

You really have to find a venue. Trust us!

SO True!!! I hope you prepare your wife for the event!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410-I accept your challenge! I'm golfing 3 times this week, worked out yesterday, will workout Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday and will see where I am on Sunday. If nothing else, the weather finally broke and Bailey would greatly appreciate some walks!

Just hoping to get the challenge points with all the dinners and cocktail parties!

@vowder-have fun at the movies!

@wolvinnetje-the scale is evil-don't let it get you down! You've got this!

@aenglehardt347 -I hope you feel better quickly!
  • Vowder
    edited October 2016
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    So, I've got a dare for all Whippersnappers and Old Farts: Aim for 1000 minutes this week! That way no other team can outdo Team #1 in mileage!!! :)
    Who accepts my dare??? >:)

I'm in... but a little worried about it. I typically do really intensive workouts but was planning on doing two long slow workouts this weekend regardless. However, that is about 145minutes/day. I'm already 120 minutes behind this week and it is only Tuesday. Yikes.

If we are successful in doing this... it is akin to putting our foot on our competitors throats!

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 I accept your dare. I was already aiming for 1000 this week. And with the dent I made yesterday it shouldn't be too hard.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 I accept your challenge!!!! I am signed up for a "Pink Heals" walk this Saturday. And I have been pushing myself to get moving during work hours when there isn't anything to do. So instead of just sitting around I get up and walk laps in the warehouse. I'll do my best to get to 1,000. Even if I don't get there I'll be close!!!

Hey "old farts" lets show these "whippersnappers" how its done!!!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    Here's an OLD saying "There may be snow on the roof but there is still fire in the furnace" or something like that. basically it means we may look older but we still got 'it'
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    @wolvinnetje sending you big hugs!! it will be ok. you will lose the pesky little pounds. You could wake up tomorrow and they could be gone. My weight fluctuates sometimes pounds at a time. One day I'm up 2 pounds the next I'm back down. You just have to turn your frown upside down and show that beautiful smile you have that brightens everybodies day. We will stick together and go through this together!!!! XXXX