My Journal - starting OMAD!

Options

Replies

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    It certainly is! Irrid! Ice cream! Nutella! I never can stick to diets that cut everything I like out and u always have to tell people ur on a diet. I've been on this plan for a week and a half and I never have to say no to dinners or parties. Nobody knows I'm on this!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    That is the way to do it.....keep it to yourself and then you don't have to deal with the people who say you're going to die if you eat one meal a day. The reason I say that is I watched Joe's new video and had to laugh. :p
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Hi

I measured up today!
    Waist: 26
    Hips: 38 ( down half an inch) aim: 35
    Chest: 33
    Arms: 10.5 each
    Thighs 21.5(down half an inch)
    Stomach 32.5
    Calves: 14.5 each

And I weigh 56.1kg

I'm dying to get on my 55.x values!! Three inches left for my ideal hip size!8
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    Hi

I measured up today!
    Stomach 32.5

And I weigh 56.1kg

I wanted be like YOU, when/as I grow DOWN...you got the figure I'm aiming for---BOOM! Go girl, uhhhhh....
    tumblr_lg4gxdquX91qc4uvwo1_400.gif

• SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    Great results. Congrats!!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    OMADing1 wrote: »
    Hi

I measured up today!
    Stomach 32.5

And I weigh 56.1kg

I wanted be like YOU, when/as I grow DOWN...you got the figure I'm aiming for---BOOM! Go girl, uhhhhh....
    tumblr_lg4gxdquX91qc4uvwo1_400.gif

What a funny world... I look at your thigh measurements and think wow I want her thigh size!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Hello!

I'm up a tiny bit but considering its after the weekend, I'm not too worried. Doesn't look like I'll be down to 54.x where x can be anything, by Friday! :(

I ate two meals (one very small and very normal) on both weekend days !

I'm at 56.2kg. Being a good girl today hoping to see great results tomorrow (in my 59's). Tomorrow I get another progress photo!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Btw today marks the first day of Week 3! I've been doing this for two weeks straight! :)
  • OMADing1
    Options
    Btw today marks the first day of Week 3! I've been doing this for two weeks straight! :)

BOOM! Congrats on week 3, that's amazingly good. You're doing great, keep up the great job. ALWAYS remember, this is a marathon...not a sprint, okay?
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options

Awesome!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Hello people!

I don't have anything too interesting to report but I thought I'd come here and let you guys know anyway :)
    My weight slowly fluctuated up but today I can say its 56.0kg. That is 0.2kg down from Monday. Not a lot sure, but a loss is a loss, right? :)

I guess I won't make my 54's by tomorrow. Oh well we postpone that challenge to another day. I'll be terribly happy if I can get to my 55's by tomorrow though!
    Here's hoping!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    Good luck!
  • OMADing1
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hello people!

I don't have anything too interesting to report but I thought I'd come here and let you guys know anyway :)
    My weight slowly fluctuated up but today I can say its 56.0kg. That is 0.2kg down from Monday. Not a lot sure, but a loss is a loss, right? :)

I guess I won't make my 54's by tomorrow. Oh well we postpone that challenge to another day. I'll be terribly happy if I can get to my 55's by tomorrow though!
    Here's hoping!
    YoucandothatthingWebelieveinyou-30971.jpg

11372486_402255936627885_232832443_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTAxOTc0OTU2MDkyMTM3MTc2OQ%3D%3D.2
  • OMADing1
    Options
    Checking in on ya, to see how you're doing and feeling, I hope all is well and have a GREAT day!
  • OMADing1
    Options
    Stopping by to say "Hey" and see how you've been doing and feeling!

200_s.gif

• 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Hi!
    Sorry for the delay. I got a really bad chest infection. Was in bed for two weeks! I wasn't following OMAD since I was eating soups all day....so I gained a bit.

Yesterday I was 56.8kg and started OMAD again.

Today I weigh 55.9kg :) I'm really happy. I've got a lot to make up for now :) But I'm looking forward to it!

Thank you for checking up on me. Much appreciated <3
  • OMADing1
    Options
    So sorry you've been sick, I've truly missed you big time. This OMAD life is truly life, there will be ups and downs--our attitudes about it make all the difference in the world, period. You're a winner my friend <3
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    Sorry you've been ill. Get well soon. ♥
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Thank you <3

It feels truly wonderful to be missed :)

And.... I've got an update!!

Lost another 300 grams in 2 days!

I'm down to 55.6 kgs. I'm getting closr to being a 54-er :) wiiiiiiii

• DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    Thank you <3

It feels truly wonderful to be missed :)

And.... I've got an update!!

Lost another 300 grams in 2 days!

I'm down to 55.6 kgs. I'm getting closr to being a 54-er :) wiiiiiiii

Fabulous!