Before Christmas 2016

Options

Replies

• MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Good morning beasts. Check out this song with video. If this song and video didn't get your tushy to the gym I don't know what will :smiley:

“When the sun rises, I wake up and chase my dreams. I won't regret when the sun sets, Cuz I live my life like I'm a Beast.” - Rob Bailey – BEAST

https://youtu.be/DmZ9F98fHvI
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    For those who still doing the challenge. By tomorrow 11 pm I want you to pick 2 clothes (like shirt and pants) or one dress. Put it in front of you. This what you will be able to fit in by dec 24th. And I want you by tomorrow night to tell us what is it.

I'll start. I have new gym pants that still tight and must lose some body fat to be able to wear it. And I have gym tank that is a little tight too. I want to wear them in the gym this Christmas.

v9b14p2yr4ba.png
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I created a facebook group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1285311204847222/

If the link didn't work, search for
    Fitness Challenges - 80% Diet, 20% Exercise

For those who can't be on facebook for any reason, the challenge will continue here as well and if you think you can have a fake facebook account (not in your real name and without pic) let me know. I'll keep it open for a while if no one joined or not much activity I might delete it.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    hi moonkat love the beast video. it made me go for a hike lol.

I picked out my Christmas outfit from my closet a couple weeks ago. I want to wear it to a christmas get together the week before Christmas. I took a pic in it cause I can get it on but it doesn't look good yet.

I want to update my profile pic but want to wait till Dec 24 at tje same time lol
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    hi moonkat love the beast video. it made me go for a hike lol.

I picked out my Christmas outfit from my closet a couple weeks ago. I want to wear it to a christmas get together the week before Christmas. I took a pic in it cause I can get it on but it doesn't look good yet.

I want to update my profile pic but want to wait till Dec 24 at tje same time lol

Sweet. That is really nice that you picked it 2 weeks.
    It's funny how I found this beast video. I was looking for new song suggestions for my new class at work and I found it. I saw it many times and still love it.
  • gorilita
    gorilita Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great idea. I have a pair of goal pants I have been shrinking into. Hopefully by dec 24th I will not only be able to zip them up but also comfortably sit down in them. I had a good weekend workout wise but got sloppy with food logging. Back to it.
  • gorilita
    Options
    Also, my short term goal is to be under 190 by next Monday.
  • treehugnmama
    edited November 2016
    Options
    nice goals... I find the goals so very important. I read in another thread no excuse November and when I went to eat something yesterday I put it back but had a bad food day!

it's Tom and I try not to use that as an excuse but I am lol. I get the low great headache and crave carbs awful one day of the month and I gave in. my calories were under but I ate 3 days worth of carbs and they were the refined variety to boot.....so lots of water today amd extra walking for me!!

hope the rest if you had a better yesterday!
  • gorilita
    Options
    113g fats
    132g protein
    62g carbs
    Had my first apple (.5) in 6 months.
    Did legs and shoulders with cardio.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    great day for you! good for you getting your protien in...something I struggle with getting g enough of.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    great day for you! good for you getting your protien in...something I struggle with getting g enough of.

Have you tried protein powder?
    Just don't use the protein bars. A waste of money.
  • idocdlw
    idocdlw Posts: 208 Member
    Options

I rarely have a problem with protein but if I need to balance things out a 3.5 oz packet (or two) of tuna always does the trick for me. Not sure how vegetarian/vegan low-carbers aproach this but I would sure like to hear from them to learn more.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    I have not tried protien powder.....I don't do sugar and try and limit sweatner would that work? can you reccomend a good one?

I love tuna but ate too much of it and am sick of it right now!!
  • gorilita
    Options
    Protein 124g
    Fat 114g
    Carbs 54g
    Plyo workout at home 394kcal
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    I had to share...I jogged today! on a trail with hills. I was slow. I alternated with walking and jogging but it felt amazing!!
    still focusing more on Christmas fitness goals than christmas good and bad lol.
  • gorilita
    Options
    I have had a cold for the past few days. Didn't workout or log my food on Fri and yesterday. I feel better today though so back to it.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    glad you are feeling g better and back at it!!

I got in my exercise Friday and yesterday was rest day but still got a 25 minute walk carrying heavy crap. today I went out for 15 and it is soooo cold and windy!! I don't mind the cold but man that wind. so I'm either going to do a video or some weights today.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I had to share...I jogged today! on a trail with hills. I was slow. I alternated with walking and jogging but it felt amazing!!
    still focusing more on Christmas fitness goals than christmas good and bad lol.

Great job. You're getting stronger.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    gorilita wrote: »
    I have had a cold for the past few days. Didn't workout or log my food on Fri and yesterday. I feel better today though so back to it.

Glad you're feeling better!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I haven't posting lately. So much to do in such a short time. Workout and nutrition are going good. New diet starting tomorrow carbs a little higher but all complex. Trying it for a week and will decide. Have a great week!