Dating life Post Surgery

Replies

• anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    So despite a fantastic second date, Drunk Woman wasn't "feeling the chemistry, even thogh she's highly attracted to me". I guess I can interpret that as maybe I'm too boring. C'est la vie
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Ok, that doesn't make sense to me...whatever. Lame. Move on.

And dinner is set for Thursday...
  • anbrdr
    No doubt.
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Well...the guy I started seeing in mid-October flaked out on me and told me Monday night he can't be in a relationship and needs to fine himself. UGH!! Men!!!
  • NicoleL874
    UGH! I'm so sorry Becky! That's complete crap. :( If you need someone to talk to, hit me up...
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    I know Nicole!! I was pissed yesterday...today I'm sad. I really miss him already. He's a great guy...just f'ed up in the head from his previous relationships. He finally met someone normal and I don't think he knew how to act. IDK...I'll let him find himself and see if he comes back. I can only hope.
  • NicoleL874
    I've been so nervous since yesterday afternoon. I'm glad I've hidden my profile at this point. The wonderfully craptastic men I've encountered up until this point have made enjoying the ride difficult. I have date two with the new guy tonight and I keep getting paranoid about when he's going to cancel on me. Heh. It sucks. I'm hoping he doesn't...it makes me feel way more pathetic than I should.

Becky, give him a while, hopefully he'll wake up soon and realize what he's letting go...
  • NicoleL874
    *kitten* curse of the second date, I tell ya. Had to head out of town for work. It's completely viable knowing his job. But yeah, sucks. We'll see what happens. He's driving right now from WI to IN, so we'll see if he contacts me to reschedule or if this is a polite way of ending things.

Bonus points for at least contacting me in advance, and seeming upset himself...*sigh*
  • anbrdr
    Well, *kitten*. I always thought December was supposed to be a good dating month. Maybe there is something decent around the corner. Maybe I should just get a dog/cat...
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    How can he.NOT be upset? He had to cancel a date with YOU and you are a AWESOME!!!!!
  • anbrdr
    I'd date her ;)
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    NicoleL874 wrote: »
    Ha! You've been hoping for that? That line cracks me up. MFP forum matchmaking...who needs POF?

@anbrdr I like long walks on the beach and breathe sarcasm and awkward. *wink*

Lol. If there's an MFP forum wedding, can I be the flower girl? :D
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    NicoleL874 wrote: »
    Ha! You've been hoping for that? That line cracks me up. MFP forum matchmaking...who needs POF?

@anbrdr I like long walks on the beach and breathe sarcasm and awkward. *wink*

Lol. If there's an MFP forum wedding, can I be the flower girl? :D

I'll totally get ordained and officiate!
  • anbrdr
    @NicoleL874 74 I'm probably way too boring for you, anyhow :smiley: Though, I do awkward pretty freaking well!

OMG! I've been wishing for this so hard!

Ha! Fantastic!

• rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    anbrdr wrote: »
    @NicoleL874 74 I'm probably way too boring for you, anyhow :smiley: Though, I do awkward pretty freaking well!

OMG! I've been wishing for this so hard!

Ha! Fantastic!

I got dibs on the rights to the screenplay, novelizations and action figures!

We're going to make a killing! TMZ has already named them: AnbrNic? NicBrdr?
  • Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    LOL! I've been following this thread even though I'm not single (and grateful for that after all the dating stories I've been reading here) and I was wondering why they hadn't just gotten together!!! That would be AWESOME!!!!

Though if I ever do become single (because hey, you never know...) I'm coming here for advice because you are all AMAZING!!!