You know you are LCHF when...

Replies

• Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    When you go through the freezer and finds bags of bones everywhere, that you have saved up to make broth from.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    canadjineh wrote: »
    On Keto NOTHING escapes the butt. The body as a black hole.... there is no escape velocity, food goes in, nothing comes out. That is my problem.

Have you tried magnesium supplement & maybe a probiotic supplement?
    Every night I take 2 acidophilus (2 billion per) and 1 magnesium malate 1000 mg tablet.

Every morning, like clockwork, my system wakes up when I do and does it's thing ;)
  • imajollyroger
    imajollyroger Posts: 9 Member
    lisajuly wrote: »
    You send an email to the president of Cold-Eze, thanking him for sugar free zinc lozenges
    awesome! --When you check the medicine labels for carbs, toothpaste, and mints.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    edited December 2016
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    Liquid/gas/, it is a weapon of mass destruction or not?

Did the power shower leave the toilet sparkling clean?

The secret behind avoiding the scart.

How to get away with the silent BUT deadly in public.

New party game, how far can your farts eject a champagne cork out of your butt?

And the ups, my champagne cork fart just killed the neighbour by accident, am I liable? Please help with my defence as I am already being sued by my other neighbour who claims obnoxious gasses are escaping from my house and affecting the house prices in my street.

Such a homey vision of the social benefits of going LC. <3 I have to wonder how many city blocks the carb-distilling Former You would have cleared; yet now you're down to just one ailing neighbor on each side. That's progress. It's all relative.

Ok, the cork incident. It would depend why you were compelled to stopper your sphincter in the first place.

IF it was to avoid incendiary effects during confession (or parent-teacher conferences, obedience school, etc.) AND you were afraid to remove it - but not because you were practicing for a party game - AND you really didn't aim it out your 3rd floor window directly at the spool of cotton candy in your neighbor's hand, after he'd swiped it from his screaming kid to satisfy his pathetic sugar addiction, and pop him right in the temple, then... uh, yeah.

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Your server keeps offering you options to the potatoes and you keep saying "nope, I don't eat those either." So happy I am one of those people now.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    hookilau wrote: »
    canadjineh wrote: »
    On Keto NOTHING escapes the butt. The body as a black hole.... there is no escape velocity, food goes in, nothing comes out. That is my problem.

Have you tried magnesium supplement & maybe a probiotic supplement?
    Every night I take 2 acidophilus (2 billion per) and 1 magnesium malate 1000 mg tablet.

Every morning, like clockwork, my system wakes up when I do and does it's thing ;)

Thanks, hookilau, that would definitely be the normal problem solver route, unfortunately I already take pretty large doses of all these things for other immune system issues. For instance I already take a 12 billion/13 strain probiotic, etc. My body works fine as long as I don't go below 20ish g of carb regularly, once in a while is OK, but I need to be around 50ish for me to go comfortably and regularly (in the late evening - I'm a night shift worker).
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    You know you are LCHF when you confidently tell the waiter how to amend your meal to make it fit your macros, before thanking him/her and leaving your tip showing your appreciation.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    roxywho42 wrote: »
    When you want to correct the cashier who tells you that carbs are needed for weight lifting and building muscle.

When you ask the guy at the grocery store if they have larger packages of bacon (they did, yay!).

When you find yourself arguing with labels while shopping (you can't be a protein bar if you have more carbs than protein!)

When one of the drawers in the refrigerator is dedicated to cheese!

I'll beat that! Lol
    When your cheese drawer breaks because it's so heavy and you have to order a replacement on Amazon. :)

LOL No way! :D
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    when you reward yourself for both going to the gym after work AND food shopping by buying cream to drink :D
  • Shawnee63
    Shawnee63 Posts: 39 Member
    You eat coconut oil "straight outta" the jar.
    Your grandkids think you're crazy when you tell them your heavy cream and spinach smoothie tastes like a milkshake!
    You buy tuna in water and then add fat!
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    When you think the looks you are getting are funny as you slather butter on your ribeye and your broccoli but don't touch the rolls for which the waiter assumed you wanted the extra butter.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    When I grab two or three of those little foil covered butter mini-tubs that they have at the 7-11 (supposedly for the muffins) to eat alongside the devilled eggs in lettuce wrap that I always pick up there for a work snack.