Dating life Post Surgery

Replies

• NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    @anbrdr thanks for letting me down easily! (It's not you, it's me.) Mainly, I appreciate you not ghosting me. Talking to myself in this forum would be a level of pathetic I'm not ready for.

I am a wild one. I know my level of extra- curriculars is difficult to maintain...wait, you didn't mean that.

Too bad we can't give the masses what they want...my number is in one of these threads.
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Ya know - never say never - you have a crash pad just outside of Charlotte and ya know, Tony does only live about 3 hours from me..I can be a chaperone..lol
  • NicoleL874
    @anbrdr Tony, huh? I feel closer already. ;)
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    jcavanna2 wrote: »
    Ya know - never say never - you have a crash pad just outside of Charlotte and ya know, Tony does only live about 3 hours from me..I can be a chaperone..lol

Chaperone?

...or facilitator!
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Little column a and b??

• NicoleL874
    anbrdr wrote: »
    Little column a and b??

What does that mean? lol
  • anbrdr
    edited December 2016
    Chaperone and facilitator? I dunno. I was into the bourbon after getting fired yesterday.

Couch from earlier this week wants to come over and help paint, have dinner, and go see Fantastic Beasts tomorrow. Not sure wtf is up with it..
  • NicoleL874
    Sorry about the job. Sorry I missed the opportunity to drunk chat you. You should download Glide. Drunk gliding is fun.
  • anbrdr
    I have that app, but have never used it! Drunk chatting is fun though, I agree.

So "no connection" reached out to me today. She wants to come over to help paint the house, have dinner and catch a movie. ...oooo-kay... Women are weird.
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    anbrdr so sorry to hear about the job. I will keep looking on my company website to see if I see anything. Happy to also see if any of my recruiters have contacts in your area if you want - let me know
  • anbrdr
    Thanks dear, I do appreciate it. I've been wanting to get away from that place for a while. In not too sad as long I find something ASAP.

No Connection came over today, as a friend. We ate dinner, cuddles on the couch, and talked about a lot of stuff that shouldn't be talked about this early in a friendship. We went to see Fantastic Beasts and ended up kissing quite a few times. I'm not sure where the hell this is, or is going. If anywhere.
  • NicoleL874
    Sorry again about the job. Over the weekend you get quick, smart *kitten* comments because I hate the mobile app. I'd tell you to contact my company, because we are nationwide, but I'm sure you don't want to get in bed with Satan. ;)

No Connection is just weird. I've had enough head games that I'd be irritated by that...unless you're good with just the physical aspect, then go for it!

That's me and Halloween/Boat Guy. Got a message on Thursday after I started drinking, texts became interesting. Got another message yesterday, and went over. Met his brother and brother's girlfriend. Apparently, there was a huge party. "I didn't know you were dating someone! *turns to me* Were you busy all weekend, I would have loved to get to know you!" *he turns to me* "Oh yeah, this is Nicole...were you busy this weekend? Didn't even think to call..." I bust up laughing. We have fun. If it becomes more, great...if not, FUN.

Glide. I'm @bznhwdl On FB, Nicole Lynn...my current profile photo is earthwormed...(double chinned, from below). And again, my Google Voice number is 224 225 5996...if anyone adds me, let me know who you are, lmao!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    What is this Glide? I have to check it out now!
  • NicoleL874
    Glide is video messaging, up to five minute videos at a time. You can also chat and send photos. I could send whenever, and you can either catch me live or watch me later.

If you sign up, DO NOT ADD YOURSELF TO DISCOVER! lmao! You would be visible worldwide and wow. Talk about random penises. Chatted with a guy from France for a few days, then ended up blocking him. You've been warned.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Thanks for the warning lol. I never did understand why some of these guys think they have super special magical penises that need to be shared with the world lol.
  • anbrdr
    edited December 2016
    @NicoleL874 lol at "Nationwide", the ex wife works there (the insurance company). Satan, indeed.

I'll add you to Glide. Facebook I keep pretty private for the most part. Takes a bit for me to add anyone to that, usually.

No Connection may just turn into a really great friend. Friends that kiss, is that a thing? She's helping me with the resume, and job finding stuff, motivating the hell out of me, and offered to help get the painting done so I can start my room mate search. Better than any of my current friends...
  • NicoleL874
    Friends who kiss is a small segment of friends with benefits...heh. Like a big venn diagram. (and you say you're not exciting enough for me? I just turned dating into a math problem)

Heh. I add and delete people to my fb on the regular. I keep it completely private and don't post too much, really more involved in private and secret groups. But, I get it! :)

Add me to Glide! Yay! I promise I'll drunk Glide you! (and sober glide...I glide often...that sounds naughty...)
  • NicoleL874
    OMG! So I got a Glide last night from this hot guy! We Glided for hours! *swoon* :wink:
  • anbrdr
    No way!! Awesome!! I met this very cool woman on Glide last night as well. I also got way above normal drunken, and after rewatching the *kitten* sore this morning, I doubt I'll hear from her again.

Also, holy hangover, Batman
  • NicoleL874
    I'm sure she'll Glide you when she gets back on wifi this evening...lol The drunkenness may have amused her!