Dating life Post Surgery

Replies

• Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    @jcavanna2 ...all our living vicariously through others dreams are coming true!
  • Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    @Ultima_Morpha ...My inner teen girl just screamed YAY!!! When i saw that... :)
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    @Ultima_Morpha

LOVE IT!!! Now we just need to coordinate getting all of us getting together in one place...LOL
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    jcavanna2 wrote: »
    @Ultima_Morpha

LOVE IT!!! Now we just need to coordinate getting all of us getting together in one place...LOL

You all live in places where it gets cold (like, below 60). You can all come here, I have lots of floor space :-)
  • jcavanna2
    @garber6th where do you live?!
  • garber6th
    L.A.
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Have air mattress, will travel!

• anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Speaking of mattress.. Me and this woman that I met from this place are currently in bed right now. :smiley:
  • NicoleL874
    So in a FB group I'm part of...and Becky is part of (can verify everything) these two met in the group in March. They met in mid-Spring. She moved from TX to NY in July or Aug to live with him. Black Friday, they got married. Bariatric love stories...with that...

I should go to sleep. G'nite Tony. @anbrdr :blush:
  • anbrdr
    Don't worry, I'll get the light.
  • Stephaniev51697
    You all live in places where it gets cold (like, below 60). You can all come here, I have lots of floor space :-)[/quote]

@garber6th Yes, it's freezing here in NY! I'm ready for sunshine!!!!
  • jcavanna2
    Where in NY are you? I am from Westchester - don't miss the extreme cold and snow, but I miss so much of everything else...
  • anbrdr
    Never "too" cold in beautiful NC. Cold front today has it in the low 50s.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    It's a balmy 25 in Ohio today. I'd tell you all to come here, but I'm wanting out!
  • NicoleL874
    anbrdr wrote: »
    Never "too" cold in beautiful NC. Cold front today has it in the low 50s.

If I weren't escaping to AZ, I might come for a visit, it's currently 17, feels like 2. Well, you and Jen...naturally. :wink:

• garber6th
    @garber6th Yes, it's freezing here in NY! I'm ready for sunshine!!!!

I was there a month ago and it was perfect, I love that crisp fall weather, but I have been here way too long and can't handle the cold any more!
  • Stephaniev51697
    jcavanna2 wrote: »
    Where in NY are you? I am from Westchester - don't miss the extreme cold and snow, but I miss so much of everything else...

@jacavanna2 I'm in Long Island, about an hour and a half from Montauk Point (the end of the Island)

@garber6th Yes a month ago it was much nicer, now it's COLD! I would love to move where it's warm all the time.. Just 1 more year till my youngest graduates high school and then i can leave! Till then i'm stuck with the cold/snowy winters...
  • jcavanna2
    @Stephaniev51697 - my sister lives in Old Bethpage and other friends are in Lyndhurst! Next time I head "home" we should try and meet up!

@anbrdr we also should meet up at some point - just a few hours away from each other. Every now and again we go to Cary/Raleigh and Carrboro. My friend is moving to Elon early next year too - so am sure I will be in the area soon enough!
  • anbrdr
    Jen, we will definitely have to hang out at some point. Let me know the next time you all head this way! I would love to visit Charlotte again, at some point.
  • jcavanna2
    Tony will definitely let you know when I head out that way, and if you head to CLT let me know. I work in Uptown so it's definitely easy enough.

How's the job hunt going? Go on the Wells Fargo site and use me as a referral if there is anything of interest