Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Saturday was great - weights and cardio done, plus food was way under, which won't hurt for one day.

Sunday has been great so far - food is on point and exercise is all done plus some time on the air hockey table with the boy child (who beat me 9-12).
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Just going to take a moment to reflect here...I haven't done my measurements in a while and I need to...the scale is just going up up up...even though my eating has been good...and my exercise has been great...shark week is over so I no longer have water weight to blame...though I did seem to finally lose a lot of that and no longer feel as puffy, I can't say that the scale is agreeing...I put on my super skinny jeans this morning and didn't have to lay on the bed to button them...so that's a good sign, but it's still kind of sad to be looking at high numbers on the scale every morning. Not going to let it stop me. I will keep on with the plan for January and February and then see where I am. I will do measurements on Saturday and see how they compare to before the holidays. I need more metrics than just the darned scale because that *kitten* is not my friend.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - overslept but did abs while dinner was cooking, walked at lunch in the bitterly cold weather, had a chiro appt which was quick and awesome, she had to fix my shoulder again and she's keeping me at 2 week intervals since I added weights back and my shoulder continues to have issues...took the girl to her violin lessons which was fun, and made the best yet potato soup for dinner...mmmmm
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    The scale is not the only measure of success. I keep this in mind a lot even though I just use the number as a data point - er well I used to when I would weigh every day but it can get frustrating when you're doing everything you're suppose to but it still doesn't reflect on the scale so I get it but I'm glad to see that you aren't going to let it stop you from your plan. You're doing great!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thank you Kayla for the inspiration and support!!!!

Tuesday was ok...overslept again...walked on breaks but had lunch with friends, a delicious salmon salad...did weights when I got home and now I'm certain my booty is getting bigger, it was totally sore during weights, but I didn't quit even though I kind of wanted to...also did combat, only 30 min because I wanted to watch Bones, but NOOOOO, the president was taking up the TV - I'm on the east coast, if his speech is broadcast live from Chicago at 8pm, is there really any reason to play it AGAIN at 9pm??? I would have gone for 45 min of combat if I had known that they were going to interrupt programming for a replay. In any case, the day wrapped up sort of ok, didn't get my yoga in, but there will be plenty of that tonight!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wed was good, had a super great walk on breaks and lunches, plus the pilates/yoga/barre class had more of a yoga focus with some balancing and some yin yoga which was very cool...and my mother made it all the way through class without complaining the whole time...first time ever...maybe she's been replaced by an alien????
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday was good, got workouts in plus extra walking, did sub some of the workouts for raven games cardio, but cardio is cardio, so it's all good. Ate more food since I have been crazy hungry lately and not eating any of my workout calories, decided I need a bit of a refuel and had extra dinner for dessert.

This morning I am wearing the jeans that I first was able to put on 10/21...after christmas I wasn't able to wear them at all for a week because I gained weight, but I'm back in them and they feel lose in the waist...they were not lose in the waist prior to christmas, but they feel lose now, but kinda snug in the butt and thighs...my weight may be shifting a bit, and maybe finally shifting away from the love handles??? That would be nice!!! I really really really need to take some measurements tomorrow morning!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @tcanbeliever You're welcome! and yes I think there is a possibility that your mother has been replaced by an alien. =P
    That's awesome about the jeans! I'm sure you'll be happy with your measurements, you've been working hard!
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Hey Tiffany, you've been super busy and I'm so impressed that you've kept going thru the back pain. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you're able to fit in those jeans from 10/21 with room to spare at the waist. Can't wait to see how the measurements went this morning.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Oh yeah, measurements, I totally forgot about those!

Friday was awesome, nailed all my workouts plus got in extra walking.

Weekend was crazy busy, drove down to the beach house Saturday morning, spent the weekend putting down pavers, and scraping wallpaper off the ceiling, raking leaves, sanding and mudding and texturing walls...not a lot of formal exercise, just a bit of walking, but lots and lots of activity and surprisingly healthy eating...drove back Sunday evening, didn't get home until almost 9pm and then finally had a quick dinner then headed off to shower and bed...the formal exercise will start up again! My planned workouts may have to change since I think I need to get more strength minutes for GoT this week.
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    wow. Super impressed.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - sometimes I even manage to impress myself...158 min of exercise for the day...walking, some hogwarts work, weights, etc...even went UP on the weights and finished all of them except the military press (only 10 instead of 15 on the second set, but not bad at all for a higher weight). It was a pretty amazing day given it was also crazy busy with having to taxi kids around and make a run for the grocery store...I did wimp out on dinner and only cook a couple omelettes for mikey, got hot pockets for the kids.

The scale is still being a little pile of felgercarb...however, this morning in the mirror I noticed that I have a wrinkly patch of skin at the top of my abs, which is awesome, that means there is less fat in that spot - yay - shame it has to look so ugly, but in time maybe it will get better!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    That is impressive! But I think you've always been pretty impressive! =D
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    Awesome job Tiffany!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday was kind of tough...woke up with a sinus headache and a lovely storm system outside...it did clear up long enough for me to walk outside which was awesome...and I got in some pilates in the evening, but not as much working out as usual...eating was on point other than getting into some nuts and seaweed that I'm pretty sure I forgot to log...
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    Hey Tiffany, so sorry you woke with a sinus headache. Hopefully it went away quickly for you. You are truly an inspiration to me.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Hope you're feeling better!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - overslept, but at least no headache, got in plenty of walking and some pilates and yoga, and went to bed early! Feeling super slim despite the scale not agreeing with that assessment - oh well!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - overslept and skipped the morning workout...did strength training for my 15 min morning break at work instead of just walking...walked at lunch and for my afternoon break...I would really like to do strength training in the afternoon, but since I have a 2-3pm meeting and I don't eat lunch until 1pm, I'm just too full when I take a break at 1:45...I'll try to stick to the morning strength or flexibility and just walk in the afternoon...did more walking after work and yoga after dinner...ate a bit much, had some wine, but overall not terrible.
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    Tiffany, you impress me more and more every day. I wish I had 1/10 of your drive.