• starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,707 Member
    Options
    done! :smile:

@scrapbooking YeeHaw!! Great job!
  • starjam25
    Options
    Sixpack, we can do thi, please make sure you get everything updated before the cut off time. There's still a lot of unclaimed challenges, :(

I know everyone is working hard, but those challenges are so important!! We have the most uncompleted challenges of any team....
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    I finished the challenge I had left to do! Peanut is so cute! And that seated workout was not easy! I was really impressed with how much everything burned. Course the fact that I waited until the weekend to do a bunch of workouts at once might have something to do with that as well! :lol:

Everything finished and posted! Hoping others will find their way to the spreadsheet before it closes.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    Hi Team!! My legs are sore and so tired after yesterdays shoveling and wheel barrowing. I wasn't going to do anything today. But.. couldnt put a -0- up on the spreadsheet for today.. especially after you all have been working so hard! So I did 20 mins on the treadmill slow.

I have my 5 days in with my water and my mins/miles are all logged in.

Way to get something in for the day! Go, Sixpack!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1m7lfntqn4ku.jpg
    wk5.JPG 102.8K
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    My husband and I worked on insulating the attic. Lots of up and down on the ladder. The we went to the pool right before it closed. Needless to say I fell asleep right after dinner.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    WEEK SIX DESTINATION IS UP
    AND RUNNING!
    HOPE YOU HAVE FUN!
    :)
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team Sixpack. Great job guys! This week is the last week, lets make it a banner week for us. There were a couple of people who were not able to access the spreadsheet last night, and I lost my phone yesterday, so I didn't get messages. :( If you guys are having problems posting please leave a message in thread for one of your team mates to update for you, as well as contact me.

SweatsonSunday has decided to step out of the race @AzLizzie2 will be joining us. Welcome!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team :)

Time to rise and SHINE.. were heading to Alaska! B)

Looks like an awesome/ fun and inspiring challenge! Lets give it our best!! :)
  • azsundancer
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    Good morning Team Sixpack. Great job guys! This week is the last week, lets make it a banner week for us. There were a couple of people who were not able to access the spreadsheet last night, and I lost my phone yesterday, so I didn't get messages. :( If you guys are having problems posting please leave a message in thread for one of your team mates to update for you, as well as contact me.

SweatsonSunday has decided to step out of the race @AzLizzie2 will be joining us. Welcome!

Sorry to hear this is our last week? Is it because the drop in participants?

Welcome @AzLizzie2! :)
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    @BeLLe_60 the name of the challenge is The Great last Race - I don't think our challenge finishes until March 19th (or I hope not!)

Wow I say this every week but..... this week's challenge looks amazing! Those little doggies are awesome and looking forward to watching those videos later. How lucky @hawkins410 has been to have had the opportunity to meet one of these teams.

It never ceases to amaze me at how little I know of the wonderful world we live in and this group certainly opens my eyes to the wonders out there. Thank you!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,957 Member
    Options
    Is this REALLY our last week, I thought it lasted till March 19 too, :(
  • starjam25
    Options
    Oh wow... I love this leg of the race! The entire post was amazing, can you imagine what it must be like to run an iditarod..... The connection between runner and dog must be closer then with your kids. I mean, your life depends on them! I love my dogs but this kind of love/connection must be so much more intense.

And keep in mind, 2.5K is only 1.55 miles. That could be less then a walk around your block, or walking to the store for your fresh vegetables (to keep you from eating your food you're giving up)! We can do it!
  • starjam25
    Options
    Is this REALLY our last week, I thought it lasted till March 19 too, :(

I wonder why the race is 2 weeks shorter??? That makes me sad.... But I'll still give it my all! Let's give it our all and get all those challenges done....
  • starjam25
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    starjam25 wrote: »
    Is this really the last week or is it still running through March 19?

No, this isn't the last week. The race will run through the 19th as scheduled.
    This leg is titled "The Last Great Race!" because that is the official name of the Iditarod.
    So, three more weeks to have fun! :)

Got the official word: this is NOT the last week! What a relief...
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,957 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Let's make this our best week. The challenge are doable, we can do tthis!!!!!!

Challenge 3: Leave a food or drink behind 5/7 days

My food will be chocolate, what is your choice?

Wish me luck, lol.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    more and more snow. I feel like I'm in Alaska! Guess it will make challenge #1 easy if it doesn't turn too cold.

challenge #2 done.

The food I am giving up is chocolate. It's my birthday today and my daughter came over and gave a decadent chocolate, molassas and nut bar. I will not eat it for 5 more days! :smile:
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,131 Member
    Options
    I am giving up fast food and sweets! Both have been too much part of my diet in the last weeks, so this will give me the right motivatin to drop them.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Sorry to get the panic going.. I read what @jdelaroy said and ran with it. I agree with GrandmaJackie " let's make this our best week"

Awesome picks for the 3rd Challenge! Mine will be cutting out my late afternoon tea. I have be working on this for the last 3 weeks, after having for many years. Many times I didn't have it till 6 or 7 and it disturbs my sleep.