Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Connie, I have been looking at your food diary and it looks like something I could do. Enough carbs that
    would not cause insomnia for me. I was also interested in the Zint Collagen Hydrolysate and read some
    very exciting things about the benefits. I will order it from Amazon unless there is a better option.

Marie, I had forgotten about our 1:1:1 plan!!! Guess I will see if I still have that E-book.

I am getting a spark of hope and plan on starting some different things when I get back from my visit with my sister.

Nancy :)
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Nancy...I add the collagen to my tea every morning! Remember to follow mixing directions carefully or you will have lumps. I put a little water in a bowl, then slowly add the collagen while stirring with a fork. By the time my tea has brewed, it has jelled and I use an immersion blender to blend it in the tea. I am changing brands...for one that I can add directly to the tea as per reviews. It's called Vita Proteins Collagen Protein. Hope to cut out the mixing it with water before adding to the hot liquid. Anyway, it has helped my knee joints! As always...from trusty Amazon!

There is always hope! It's soooo hard not getting results, but we must continue to try find what works for our bodies at least until things start moving along. I know I will have more stalls, and I need to be prepared to change something again...hopefully it will be adding more food!

I did have many sleepless nights...sweet potatoe, oats, and brown rice have worked wonders for that.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Wcon ie how do I get to your dairy..?
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie...go to your home page and at the top click on friends. Find my name, click on that, and then you will have the option to view my diary.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Connie That was easy

marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited March 2017
    Options
    have not decided what I am going to eat today yet except for breakfast which will be oatmeal and fruit I am please with my first day back on 1-1-1- day dietback on 1-1-1 Thanks Connie for encourage us on

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    need help . I am trying to work my food dairy
    its been so long since i have attepted to used it. I type in great value tatar tots and click on search. this may be my last time to try this.Way to nerve whatcking for me. I got all of my Meals deleted so can used it. What Am i doing wrong?
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I finally got it/I guess i just need to talk it over with you Guys. Thanks for being here <3 marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie...once you click search, several kinds of tator tots will show up. Click the one that fits the one you want. On the right side of screen there will be a box that describes your item and there will also be a small green box that says "add to diary" Click that on and the item will be put in your diary.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Connie. But i finally figure it out
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I will be working on it tomorrow.. My doctor will appreciae it.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    morning folks

Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, Marie! How are you doing?

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Connie i think I am doing fine not so good on the Food chart. I guess I hate keeping records guess i hate keeping up with all of those # just too old
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    i saw a beautiful sunset-tonight from my t v chair.I watch it every night Keeps getting more beautiful Soon it will keep moving north Enjoy it while I can and wont be able to see it.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    My St. Louis kids wont be here till April I think Bruce has a fish tournament this week end.

Marie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am waiting on a biopsy result for skin cancer on the side of my nose, but I know it is already because the dermatologist already said it was going to be a difficult surgery and she said it was basal cell. I thought it was from my glasses, although I do indulge in the sun, not so much last year. My weight is still up even though I am tryin to get it back down some, apparently not totally invested like before. Last I weighed last week was 188, so nothing crazy. I hope everyone is okay. Sorry nothing positive to share, that's why I havent. Janice
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi gang. I was feeling Cabin Fever yesterday. We have had more snow this year than I have seen in almost 20 years in this town. Sunday it POURED!!!! We had 4 inches of rain and it washed away the better part of 2 1/2 feet of snow overnight. So I decided I was going to hit the rec center and ride the stationary bike. BORING!!!! However I bumped it up to level 10 and played solitaire while I pedaled at 60 rpms for 30 minutes. Then I walked around the track for a mile. Today I roped my dad into hitting the weight room to work on strengthening his legs before he gets his knee replaced. I hit the weights with him too. Felt really good to get the opportunity to hit the weights again. Life has happened too many times lately. Between running a round with my girls, helping the hubby, and traveling. So I'm trying to get the routine back down.

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Janice...praying that the outcome on this be positive...hang in and try not to worry about the evil scale!

Marie...April is just around the corner!

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Been a busy week with my sister. She has been wanting a new car for a while and fortunately the Honda dealership had just what she wanted so we got that job done yesterday. Bought it Tuesday but they were unable to get it ready then( it was so cold) so we picked it up Wednesday.

Has been so cold in North Mississippi but we have tolerated it well.

Hope everyone is doing good!!

Nancy