Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Nancy...we have had a very cold week here as well. This is the weather we should have had in February! Glad you are enjoying your visit!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    hello dear friends have a great day
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie your diet look like the one my Doctor wanr me on.I better take some lesson
    Marie from you.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm traveling yet again. I rode the ferry up to Wrangell. A couple weeks ago I posted pics from the deck of our fishing boat on the way up to Wrangell. We will leave Monday morning and head from Wrangell back to Ketchikan. I got in late last night. Today I walked my poor legs off. I walked over 8 miles according to my Fitbit. But some of those steps don't count as I wS helping the hubby paint the bottom of the boat. Had a couple drinks (which is rare for me) and it has helped the achies subside a little.

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Connie your diet look like the one my Doctor wanr me on.I better take some lesson
    Marie from you.

Marie...it is working for me at the moment as I have lost something each week since I started last month. I am at my lowest at 186!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie that is great. I ad an scramble egg with a small bowl of oatmeal.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Alice cme in with our lunch so stop to eat W e had a salad
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good to be home but had a wonderful visit with my sister. We are like two peas in a pod. No schedule, just do whatever you
    want, sleep late and stay up late!!!

Connie, Wow, you are doing great. I plan to get into something similar to what you are doing.

Marie, How is your doggie doing?

Esther, Sounds like you are your usual busy self.

Janice, Hope you are doing well.

Nancy

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, losers!

Hope all of you are doing well.

Connie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Morning Connie and misfits!

We are in the final stretch of moving (hate hate hate it) and I'm so ready to be in the new house and done!

Glad to read everyone is chugging along.

Easter will be here before we know it. How many does that make for our little group?

Have a fabulous weekend,
    Ruthie

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi gang. I have been trying to hit the stationary bike more often because doc wants to see 105 degree of bend in my knee in September. Between going south to goof off and traveling to Wrangell with the boat and back and back again and back yet again. Long story in the boat. Found a few issues that couldn't allow it to sail in time. So we need to go back up again to get it. I have had the bike seat set at 17. Pre surgery it was 23. Today I dropped the seat a notch. It is now set at 16. Will do a few days at 16 then try to drop it to 15. Knee is doing AWESOME!!!!! While in Wrangell last weekend I walked 8.3 miles!!!! It used to take me 3 days to walk that far!!!!! I find posting and playing solitaire on my phone the easiest way to kill time while riding a bike without a scenery change. I need wind through my hair too. This is seriously BORING!!!!!!! But it is helping at least. That is the only thing making it tolerable.

Esther
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Esther-Glad to hear your knee continues to heal, so happy for you.
    It was beautiful here today, it hit 80, overall it's was a warmer winter than normal for hear. I still haven't heard anything on my biopsy which has been over 2 weeks, I called last Monday and she said it wasn't done. I plan on calling back next week.
    We cooked chicken thighs on the grill tonight with potato wedges and mini corn. I found you can buy frozen wedges and season plus spray no Cal oil, wrap in foil and cook on grill. It's alot better than cutting potatoes when you want to be outside,its something different than I usully do.
    Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    today I am having Brussels spouts. Sweet potatoes for lunch
    Tonight it will be rice and pinto beans., cabbage

I losst my log in days thru all of my computer problems

Does anyone have a link to restore it.
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I finally got it taken care of
    I will bw back later
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi, I finally heard from the doctors, it is basal cell skin cancer. I go for a console on April 11. My niece just had the same thing on the side of her nose too and after the surgery it looks good. I am using her doctors.
    I was down a couple of pounds today, after being up more last week. I was glad to see that.
    We have been having storms today, and they are suppose to continue thru the night. Tomorrow it's suppose to be nicer, and me and my sisters are going to Red Lobster for my birthday lunch. How is everyone doing? Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, misfits!

Happy Birthday, Janice! Enjoy your lunch with your sisters!

Marie..glad your logins have been restored!

The new parents had their first date night last Saturday, and I had the privilege of babysitting Andrew! He is such a bundle of joy! Hope everyone has a great day!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    happy Birthday Janice I am having so much problem with my typing I will not be posting much anymore
    Marie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Thank you for my birthday wishes. I had a great lunch with my sisters, and tonight my husband ,kids and their family came over for dinner and cake to celebrate my bday.Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    making Lentil chilli for lunch
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie...that sounds so good!

Janice...glad you enjoyed your b-day!

Connie