show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    @ShannonOMAD Yes it was very satisfying :)

• Brendalea69
    Options
    My last meal of the week till Saturday...Taco Ranch Salad made with Lettuce, Mozzarella, Sweet Italian Sausage, Taco Seasoning, Ranch Dressing, Doritos and Sour Cream on the side
    wb3vobfu7p64.jpg
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    First, your meals always look small to me. Not alot of calories. Second, I admire your Friday fasts. I'm working up to doing the same. Maybe next week.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    That is a big dinner plate and about close to 800 calories :p Thanks, I only plan on doing my Friday fasts until I reach goal and maybe once in a while after that :)
  • ShannonOMAD
    ShannonOMAD Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Pasta and a creamy sauce I made with : cauliflower, carrot, onion, garlic, turmeric, vegetable broth, paprika, nutritional yeast, and black pepper. Mixed in are hotdog slices and green peas. Sprinkles on top are vegan Parmesan shreds. The salad is just romaine, with a homemade dressing of cashew butter, vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and water. All together, it's so delicious, but I simply can't eat it all! 870 calories total. flm1xuk6rdsd.jpg
    6yd7hb1ql3cw.jpg
  • KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    You gals are killing me with your fresh looking food!!!

@ShannonOMAD what a great way to hide the hot dogs so it feels like you aren't eating the same thing!

@brendagaudette Your meals always look small to me too!! Ha!
  • ShannonOMAD
    Options
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    You gals are killing me with your fresh looking food!!!

@ShannonOMAD what a great way to hide the hot dogs so it feels like you aren't eating the same thing!

@brendagaudette Your meals always look small to me too!! Ha!

Hehe! Thanks! ;-) I still have two left!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    I used to make pizza out of naan bread! Looks delicious!

Pizza on naan bread is awesome . . . chicken and tomato pizza smothered in buffalo sauce!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    amflautist wrote: »
    First, your meals always look small to me. Not alot of calories. Second, I admire your Friday fasts. I'm working up to doing the same. Maybe next week.

I second that haha. Every time I think I need to rethink my meals... :)
  • ShannonOMAD
    Options
    Just had my meal out with a friend. I had bibimbap, and that is just my favorite! Really hit the spot, so so filling and only around 760 calories. Enjoyed a nice hot green tea with it.
    My friend is my old personal trainer, he was so interested to hear about OMAD and my results so far with it! He's been intermittent fasting himself, so it was funny for us to tell each other the same news! :-)
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    @ShannonOMAD I had to google what it was, but that looks super yummy :) Korean food is one that I haven't tried yet.
  • ShannonOMAD
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    @ShannonOMAD I had to google what it was, but that looks super yummy :) Korean food is one that I haven't tried yet.

Oh man @dajoloehr you definitely should seek some out! I loooooove korean food, but bibimbap most of all! It is just one of those magically perfect dishes where everything comes together into a glorious combination of filling, soul-satisfying awesome! :smiley:
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Looks great. My problem is I could eat that easily and be looking around for more!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    6anh0fez5p82.jpeg
    Cauliflower pizza crust grilled cheese with turkey and spinach
  • ShannonOMAD
    Options
    My meal today! It's splurge day, my first! Breaded vegan "porkchops", artichoke pasta with lemon and garlic, and butternut squash.
    49r0bi7ant1s.jpg
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @ShannonOMAD
    I may need to pick your brain a little to find some good vegan food. Above looks great. I love meat but it doesn't love me. Had some gout issues today and it has been a real big problem for a long time. Meat and sweets seem to be big offenders with me. Something like above may make me think that I'm eating meat!
  • amflautist
    Options
    @ShannonOMAD I need to recalibrate. That does not look like a splurge to me!! Great choices.
  • amflautist
    Options
    78si3wrytcqz.jpg
    Salad with romaine, micro greens from thinning our flats of lettuce in the greenhouse, celery leaves, tomatoes. Topped with broiled haddock with homemade romesco sauce, steamed baby bok choy, and potato skins. I didn't eat it all! Learning to stop when full ...
  • Brendalea69
    edited April 2017
    Options
    6 scrambled eggs cooked in 1 Tbsp. Margarine and 1 Tbsp.coconut oil with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and 4 breakfast sausage links...1040 calories and has 2 carbs :)
    521co4y4tgtr.jpg
  • amflautist
    Options
    I almost jumped when I saw your meal, Brenda. Thought you were eating sauerkraut!