Daily Check In Thread

Options

Replies

• maddiemadkins
    maddiemadkins Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just_Eric wrote: »
    Forgot to post this the other day. I was feeling down about my ex and I had just texted my sister that I was going to "run until my legs hurt more than my heart". She told me to be careful. I pulled up behind this car at a light about a mile from the gym.

gv2kOJP.jpg

Conveniently, the driver pulled into the same plaza that my gym is in, so I snapped a clearer version.

MuOWHCK.jpg

A sure sign if I ever saw one! Hope you"re feeling better!!! :blush:
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    RoteBook wrote: »
    Thunderstorms again. Sigh.

Do you have somewhere you can run inside?

Not at the park where the track is. Unless you count the bathroom. Ewww.

• WandaVaughn
    Options

I missed my morning run due to thunder and lightning. Went this muggy muggy afternoon. Had to stop in the middle of the run to visit the facilities- -this <i> never </i> happens in the mornings. Forgot to pause mapmyrun, so it caught the whole thing. Got back to the track and had a hard time getting started again. Walked about 75 feet before I started running again.
    I finished. Tempted to week 7 day 2 again on Friday to see if it gets any better.
  • WandaVaughn
    Options
    Week 7 is finished today! The run went much better!
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, Wanda! Almost done!
  • menotyou56
    menotyou56 Posts: 178 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Just finished W1D3 on C25K and 15 minutes on the elliptical for a kicker LOL

Oh and this morning I'm down 30 pounds of ugly fat for the year! YAY!!!
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I finished week 2 today. It started raining the moment I left the house, but it never got worse than a drizzle so I stuck it out. I enjoyed running with my 5 year old biking beside me w2d1 &2, but I go a lot faster when I don't have to stop and look at every pill bug.
  • menotyou56
    Options
    RoteBook wrote: »
    I enjoyed running with my 5 year old biking beside me w2d1 &2, but I go a lot faster when I don't have to stop and look at every pill bug.

:D

• mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I did W1D1 yesterday. I'm running at the gym on a treadmill right now due to weather and time constraints but im hoping to get at least one day outside every week. I've started the program before and always abandoned half way through and lm hoping holding myself accountable here will keep me going this time. High fives to everyone!
  • menotyou56
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »
    Hi all! I did W1D1 yesterday. I'm running at the gym on a treadmill right now due to weather and time constraints but im hoping to get at least one day outside every week. I've started the program before and always abandoned half way through and lm hoping holding myself accountable here will keep me going this time. High fives to everyone!

Hi five to you! I start W2D1 Monday morning so we are pretty close. Good luck with running!

• WandaVaughn
    Options
    Week 8 has commenced! Can't believe I'm almost finished with the program!
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    Week 8 has commenced! Can't believe I'm almost finished with the program!

Do you have any 5Ks lined up?
  • WandaVaughn
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »

Do you have any 5Ks lined up?

Not signed up yet. I've been looking into some of the local ones, though. There's a race on the 28th....

• Meluuu
    Meluuu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I started a C25K program last week, today will be W1D3. I'm looking forward to check in with you =)

I did the first training outdoors and the second on the treadmill.
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! My program doesn't have the same time and schedule as everyone else. I did workout 9 of 28 today; 45 minute brisk walk/slow jog. Tried to jog it since I did 2.31 miles straight last time, I figured I could just do what I could jogging and walk the rest (like it says). I got about 10 minutes if the jog in begore I had to just walk because of my knee bothering me. It wasn't horrible, but decided that if I kept pushing it, it WOULD be horrible. I'll rest it up tomorrow, and then I should be good for my "workout 10 of 28," which is a 2 mile run.
  • Meluuu
    Meluuu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    As reported earlier, I finished week one this evening =)

Brans: sorry about your knee, I hope you can complete workout 10 smoothly.
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Workout 10 of 28 nailed! It was a 2 mile run, and the mini and I ran 2.5!! And with the 5 minute warm up walking, we still came in under 13 min/mi. We are both impressed with ourselves. He even looks at me, after the completion fist bump, and says, "Man! I feel accomplished!" Me too, bub. Me, too.