Take progress pics!

Options

Replies

• binkviv
    binkviv Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been low carb/Paleo for 13 years but I started Keto in March 2017. Just found this pic of me from last summer & though I still have a ways to go to reach goal weight, I see such a big difference! I think there's about 20 pounds lost between the pics. The decrease in inflammation makes a big difference, too. I'm 5'8" for reference, and about 190 right now.

8got27hwmyxj.jpg

You look good!
  • LizinLowell
    LizinLowell Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    @binkviv thank you!
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You all should be so proud!! Such inspiration!
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    @eneild, @urbansmamma, @Steph_Maks, @Gallowmere1984, @binkviv all extraordinary, impressive, admirable, amazing and beautiful! Really, really beautiful! I hope those who profess to be uncomfortable in front of a camera will see just how impressive they look, and not get behind it! Any discomfort is totally unwarranted and unjustified! You all look incredible, you all look wonderful!!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @LizinLowell That looks like way more than 20 lbs! You look great. :)

@Gallowmere1984 That is not fluffy! Unless you mean the hair. ;) You look great! The hard work has really paid off. You should put a before picture in here to impress the newer members with!

@Steph_Maks Oh my goodness!You are half gone! What a job. Congratulations! You look lovely!

@eneild Wow. You look fantastic. You'll be the smallest one in group photos now!

@CRZYFTM Great work! With a belly that flat, your liver should be MUCH happier. :)
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    @kpk54 Thank you! I'm impatient to get down to my previous low adult weight (179 which I think I was at for like, a day 4 years ago lol) but looking at this progress shot makes me feel like I've already accomplished quite a bit even if the scale is slow.

You have done very well. The photo on the left could be your mom. All the best on your continuing Journey. You will get it done.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    CRZYFTM wrote: »
    140 to 122 pounds, 6 months.
    I've been told by a few people that I'm getting too thin. I don't let their words hurt me. I'm doing this to fix my liver, the weight loss is just a wonderful side effect! I remind myself that if the fat visible from the outside is going away, than the fat inside my liver SHOULD also be going away!

edited

I have no idea why anyone would say that to you. You look so very healthy in the current shot and your a petite lady too. So your weight is well within normal range. I know your liver must be loving you, since you have given it the space it needs :) You are awesome.

• EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    CRZYFTM wrote: »
    140 to 122 pounds, 6 months.
    I've been told by a few people that I'm getting too thin. I don't let their words hurt me. I'm doing this to fix my liver, the weight loss is just a wonderful side effect! I remind myself that if the fat visible from the outside is going away, than the fat inside my liver SHOULD also be going away!

edited

I have no idea why anyone would say that to you. You look so very healthy in the current shot and your a petite lady too. So your weight is well within normal range. I know your liver must be loving you, since you have given it the space it needs :) You are awesome.

Thank you
  • urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @eneild, @urbansmamma, @Steph_Maks, @Gallowmere1984, @binkviv all extraordinary, impressive, admirable, amazing and beautiful! Really, really beautiful! I hope those who profess to be uncomfortable in front of a camera will see just how impressive they look, and not get behind it! Any discomfort is totally unwarranted and unjustified! You all look incredible, you all look wonderful!!

Thanks so much! Never in a million years would I have thought this much success would only be 6 weeks away. It's not easy but it's totally doable. Thanks for the ❤️
  • MissMorts
    MissMorts Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Love all the photos, you all look so amazing! Congratulations!
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »

@Gallowmere1984 That is not fluffy! Unless you mean the hair. ;) You look great! The hard work has really paid off. You should put a before picture in here to impress the newer members with!

@Steph_Maks Oh my goodness!You are half gone! What a job. Congratulations! You look lovely!

@eneild Wow. You look fantastic. You'll be the smallest one in group photos now!

@CRZYFTM Great work! With a belly that flat, your liver should be MUCH happier. :)

My definition of fluffy is wildly divergent from most people. My bulks normally end as soon as my abs fade out completely, but this time it's based purely on scale weight, due to needing to be able to scale in below 74kg for my meets.

Before picture in 2013 (was at 231, so not my heaviest which was 265, but the first time I let a camera catch me shirtless for progress):
    2k9od9iyo4q0.jpg
    After my last cut ended:
    bvjkfvowpfa9.jpg

From Flobadob to whatajob!!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »

My definition of fluffy is wildly divergent from most people. My bulks normally end as soon as my abs fade out completely, but this time it's based purely on scale weight, due to needing to be able to scale in below 74kg for my meets.

Before picture in 2013 (was at 231, so not my heaviest which was 265, but the first time I let a camera catch me shirtless for progress):
    2k9od9iyo4q0.jpg
    After my last cut ended:
    bvjkfvowpfa9.jpg

From Flobadob to whatajob!!

Thank ya. One thing that these pictures have highlighted for me that I will never be able to not notice again: my navel is totally off center to the right.