Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow you will see the 170s. I am hoping to see the 150s tomorrow. I feel positive we will do it.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Your getting there!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow you will see the 170s. I am hoping to see the 150s tomorrow. I feel positive we will do it.

We shall!!! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Your getting there!

Yup - slowly but surely... All while eating lots of yummy food - just doesn't get better :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Sarah, you'll be giving the 180s the almighty "bird" in a few days, I just feel it! :-)
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »

Also, and I might be totally wrong on this, I feel like I'm about to drop a few pounds this week. My (based on zero evidence other than the fact I didn't really lose much last week) prediction is 3 pounds. And of course, now that I've written that down, I will gain!!! Ha!

Off to do a killer HIIT workout now!

its funny cause we do get a clear sense of when we are going to drop its amazing!!!.
    Awesome NVS Sarah!!! can´t wait to buy regular nice clothes..I hope they still exist out there!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Sarah, my Sarah... You're doin awesome! I'm loving that so many of us have had non scale victories this week! When I head back from lunch I'm going to hip hop to the gym and just see where my weight is at, I don't feel like I've gained but I also don't feel like I've lost which I guess is a win but checking in with my ladies is helping get me mentally back on track... <3 you guys
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Sarah, my Sarah... You're doin awesome! I'm loving that so many of us have had non scale victories this week! When I head back from lunch I'm going to hip hop to the gym and just see where my weight is at, I don't feel like I've gained but I also don't feel like I've lost which I guess is a win but checking in with my ladies is helping get me mentally back on track... <3 you guys

If you didn't gain after moving, that is an amazing win!! Even if you gained a couple of pounds... I could probably pack on 5-7 without trying!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Woohoo! Out of the 180s (for today at least)...

I am STILL not completely trusting this process...

I was a little scared to weigh this morning because our Hello Fresh meal last night was "Pumpkin, Sage & Brown Butter Farfalle with Silverbeet" (Well it actually should be named "BUTTERNUT SQUASH, Sage & Brown Butter Farfalle with SWISS CHARD", but what can ya do!). This meal was LOADED with butter and Parmesan cheese (I actually though it was too buttery and rich for my taste - if I made it again I'd take out most of the butter and add something hot and spicy...). Plus all the pasta.

I ate the peanut butter and an apple and Kombucha while I was cooking. Then I ate a crap-ton of the meal and was almost (but not quite) overfull.

One day I will get that as long as I'm doing OMAD I can actually eat until I'm full and it really doesn't matter all that much and neither does it matter what I eat. So cool!! But still so scary!

zf8mve17sh0z.png

• minigrrll
    Options
    BTW, here is a picture of my meal:

87wc3ujgirc0.png

HA! Really the website picture. Though mine did kind of look like that, other than the fact that the squash got all mushy...
  • minigrrll
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    minigrrll wrote: »

Also, and I might be totally wrong on this, I feel like I'm about to drop a few pounds this week. My (based on zero evidence other than the fact I didn't really lose much last week) prediction is 3 pounds. And of course, now that I've written that down, I will gain!!! Ha!

Off to do a killer HIIT workout now!

its funny cause we do get a clear sense of when we are going to drop its amazing!!!.
    Awesome NVS Sarah!!! can´t wait to buy regular nice clothes..I hope they still exist out there!

I think there are TONS of nice clothes out there... I am not allowing myself to buy clothes or shoes until at least November. I have a little online shopping problem!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Sarah, you'll be giving the 180s the almighty "bird" in a few days, I just feel it! :-)

I sure did - hope it sticks!!
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You've got a solid trend going on for some time now. Congrats on your latest milestone. Next stop 160's!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    jvcinv wrote: »
    You've got a solid trend going on for some time now. Congrats on your latest milestone. Next stop 160's!

Thanks - will be over the moon when I get to the 160s!! The majority of my clothes will fit me in that decade... :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Babeeeeee (as y'all have probably noticed I eek my words out longer to it sound like I'd say it lmao)... So good! So proud of you! To be fair I weighed in at the gym and was that one 86.6, however... After the last weigh-in session during that week I was 190 something before my way in and was 181 at the " weigh in" which makes me feel like maybe I haven't gained as much weight as I thought... Stay tuned, gorgeous
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Doing great, and that meal looks yummy!!!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Babeeeeee (as y'all have probably noticed I eek my words out longer to it sound like I'd say it lmao)... So good! So proud of you! To be fair I weighed in at the gym and was that one 86.6, however... After the last weigh-in session during that week I was 190 something before my way in and was 181 at the " weigh in" which makes me feel like maybe I haven't gained as much weight as I thought... Stay tuned, gorgeous

Now, I'm thinking of you having this super draaaawwwwlllllling accent.... HA!

Good luck!!!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Sarah, this is fantastic!!! Welcome to the 170s!!! Beyond thrilled for you, my friend!

Your meal description was so awesome and then to actually see it? Girlllll, thank goodness I'm full and not seeing that picture before my eating window opens tomorrow afternoon. Lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Sarah, this is fantastic!!! Welcome to the 170s!!! Beyond thrilled for you, my friend!

Your meal description was so awesome and then to actually see it? Girlllll, thank goodness I'm full and not seeing that picture before my eating window opens tomorrow afternoon. Lol

See? Sandy has an accent just like me ;) but I promise I don't have a Southern drawl, I just sound not as Michigan as normal michiganders LOL
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Doing great Sarah, congrats, here comes 160!