Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    wow I had to google spaguetti squash I didnt even know that existed

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG it's one of my favorite things EVER! So many good recipes!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Whoa - you guys are pretty MEAN! Recipes for spaghetti squash after KNOWING I can't get it here... Cruel, very cruel... :p
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    ^^lmao, they're very cruel to our ooor friend down under!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    There's GOT to be a way to get it there - even if I have to ship it my GD self! LMAO
  • minigrrll
    Options
    There's GOT to be a way to get it there - even if I have to ship it my GD self! LMAO

I actually looked into it yesterday and it seems it does exist but you have to buy it from specialty places or order it on the net. You can also buy the seeds at the hardware store too and it's apparently super easy to grow... I may look into the seeds on the weekend.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »

I actually looked into it yesterday and it seems it does exist but you have to buy it from specialty places or order it on the net. You can also buy the seeds at the hardware store too and it's apparently super easy to grow... I may look into the seeds on the weekend.

DO IT! SO worth it! One of my fave foods of ALL TIME <3
  • minigrrll
    Options
    So totally SHOCKED by this weigh in - I really did not expect to be this low today. I ate a crap ton of Mexican food last night, washed down with red wine. I kept eating even after I knew I was full, because, beans and cheese and hot sauce and salsa and jalapenos...

Anyway - 181.7 - just squeaked into 181! Right now my average weekly loss is sitting at 2lbs - I've never in my life lost weight this fast before. Usually it's about a pound a week or less (not that I'd be complaining about that mind you - as long as it's inching down...)

yvmgmfb8m1na.png

yweubjccg1la.png
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    So totally SHOCKED by this weigh in - I really did not expect to be this low today. I ate a crap ton of Mexican food last night, washed down with red wine. I kept eating even after I knew I was full, because, beans and cheese and hot sauce and salsa and jalapenos...

Anyway - 181.7 - just squeaked into 181! Right now my average weekly loss is sitting at 2lbs - I've never in my life lost weight this fast before. Usually it's about a pound a week or less (not that I'd be complaining about that mind you - as long as it's inching down...)

yvmgmfb8m1na.png

yweubjccg1la.png

Way to go, Sarah!! Beyond excited for you and all your progress. I'm just so tickled, is three 180 gals are busting out and we crushed it this month! I'm so happy and excited for everyone else as well, of course. Mmmmwahhh, on each cheek to you and a big ole hug! Hugs and smooches to you, too @mistymeadows2005

• mistymeadows2005
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Way to go, Sarah!! Beyond excited for you and all your progress. I'm just so tickled, is three 180 gals are busting out and we crushed it this month! I'm so happy and excited for everyone else as well, of course. Mmmmwahhh, on each cheek to you and a big ole hug! Hugs and smooches to you, too @mistymeadows2005

Thanks babe! I'm so proud of us! The 3 musketeers! Cheers to the 170's darlings! <3
    *HAPPY DANCE*

• minigrrll
    Options
    Aw shucks you guys - thanks! We totally rock... 175 here we come! <3
  • gomissfitnes
    gomissfitnes Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    @minigrrll Awesome!!! Im so excited for all you girls :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Whoa - you guys are pretty MEAN! Recipes for spaghetti squash after KNOWING I can't get it here... Cruel, very cruel... :p

Can you get some seeds there to grow? I've got some growing in my garden right now.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »

Can you get some seeds there to grow? I've got some growing in my garden right now.

You apparently can, yes! I mentioned in an earlier post that I might try growing some. Sounds like they grow like weeds...
  • wsandy8512
    Options

Thanks babe! I'm so proud of us! The 3 musketeers! Cheers to the 170's darlings! <3
    *HAPPY DANCE*

Ha, love the three musketeers label! I totally feel like that with you and Sarah! Here's to the 170s!
  • wsandy8512
    Options

Yes we do and 175 better get ready to be pummeled with the three of us ready to crush that number in August!

• barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Brilliant Sarah! :)
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »

Yes we do and 175 better get ready to be pummeled with the three of us ready to crush that number in August!

#micdrop
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Well, I'm up 2 lbs today! Up to 183.7... Crazy body! Having said that I did eat 7/8 of a pretty big delicious homemade pizza plus an unknown quantity of red wine!!

Saturday morning here - about to go to the park to walk the dogs and headed to the coast later this afternoon to watch my step daughter's choir sing at an xmas in July concert at a bowls club (where old people go to do lawn bowling and drink alcohol and eat crappy fried food!!). So hopefully after that we'll go out for a nice dinner somewhere on the Gold Coast...

Have an awesome weekend everybody!!!