Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    I am going to predict 177.9 or less as your loss tomorrow!

Going to weigh shortly, so we shall see! :) Thanks for the prediction though - how can it not happen now?! lol
  • minigrrll
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    That´s why I dont eat at dinner time Sarah... I prefer to go to bed with an empty stomach... I had rice today not a lot but I am starting to realize that a little quantity goes a long way so I want to become more carb conscious myself...

Yeah, I can totally see that. I don't care about eating less carbs, but rice seems to get me every time. I did hear once that it swells a bit more in your stomach, don't know how much truth there is to that.

I could never eat earlier than dinner though - I'd never stop eating once I started!! I have zero self control after the first bite enters my mouth!!!

I did better last night at our meal out - I ate a Mexican salad (which actually had rice in it but wasn't the main focus of the salad) with beans and cheese and guac and sour cream and other yummy stuff. It was giant (not quite as big as the ones I make at home, but pretty close, and probably about twice the calories too with all the guac and cheese and sour cream etc.). I should have taken a picture because it was pretty darned epic!

I also had gelato after, which was most delicious - I'm don't usually have sweet stuff, but it is quite nice every once in a while.
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    The meal sounds epic! Omg!! Mmmmmmmmm

• minigrrll
    Options
    Well @wsandy8512 , you were pretty much right on the money with your prediction - down to 177.8. (I forgot I stepped on the scale last night and it was at 177.7). So I managed to claw out a 0.7 lb loss this week... Of course, Saturday night we are going out for a birthday celebration that involves dinner and going out to a bar, so we'll see how that goes... :)

ug2iqfjtexbo.png

ocd13ccw1gbc.png

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Great!!! :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Well @wsandy8512 , you were pretty much right on the money with your prediction - down to 177.8. (I forgot I stepped on the scale last night and it was at 177.7). So I managed to claw out a 0.7 lb loss this week... Of course, Saturday night we are going out for a birthday celebration that involves dinner and going out to a bar, so we'll see how that goes... :)

OMG, YESSSSSSS!!!! Want me to predict more often? LOLOL

I'm so freaking happy for you! Enjoy the heck out of the bday celebration, I gather from your wording it's from someone else and not you?

Anyway, well done, my friend!
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    "claw out a 0.7 lb loss" lol. Such a dramatic visual right there.
    Good work, impressed with your solid trendline and how those random upticks always rebound rather quickly.
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Right on!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Great work my lovely! Very impressive rebound! Channeling my inner Sarah and Sandy this week.

@wsandy8512 want to start predicting mine?! Seems like a good strategy :D:D
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Great work my lovely! Very impressive rebound! Channeling my inner Sarah and Sandy this week.

@wsandy8512 want to start predicting mine?! Seems like a good strategy :D:D

Lol, sure! Heading to your thread momentarily!

Lady, you've been busy moving and all. You're back on track now, no channeling required. :)

• barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Well doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yeah!!!
    you had the Predictoress Goddess at your side to make it happen LOL!!!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks everybody!! Yay for Sandy the Oracle!!

Boing boing goes my weight... Back up again - at least I didn't go back into the 180s this time... Though tonight's bday party (no, not my bday) could do that! I am going to open my window when we get there and keep it open until we leave, so anything could happen... B)

y023x6it3hwd.png
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wowsie everyday you lose a lil bit, it must be fun to get on the scale and see that. I think I'm gonna start weighing daily so that I don't get a bad surprise on a certain day.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Ugh, that's the one thing about weighing-in daily, seeing the ugly previous set of 10s or higher side of current tens after you've gone below the ending number of 5. lol You're right though, at least you're not in the 180s.

You know what's so funny and another reason I love weighing daily... when it eeks up, I tend to be more mindful of how much I eat, though I'm more relaxed with my window on the weekends, regardless. Mine was up to 177.8 upon waking, yet I don't count that as my official daily weigh-in because I don't have a bowel movement until AFTER my coffee. So, I've now had my "movement" but it was in-between 2 cups of java so I know the scale would read 178 something. I don't do my official weigh-in until 9 am, but because of indulging yesterday, I know damn well I'll probably be sitting at the low 177 or high end of 176 when I do. lolol

LMAO at your Oracle comment. You are too funny!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Oh how I love a good chart! Great trend line. Congratulations on breaking below 180!! That's where I want to be - real soon now.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Ugh, that's the one thing about weighing-in daily, seeing the ugly previous set of 10s or higher side of current tens after you've gone below the ending number of 5. lol You're right though, at least you're not in the 180s.

You know what's so funny and another reason I love weighing daily... when it eeks up, I tend to be more mindful of how much I eat, though I'm more relaxed with my window on the weekends, regardless. Mine was up to 177.8 upon waking, yet I don't count that as my official daily weigh-in because I don't have a bowel movement until AFTER my coffee. So, I've now had my "movement" but it was in-between 2 cups of java so I know the scale would read 178 something. I don't do my official weigh-in until 9 am, but because of indulging yesterday, I know damn well I'll probably be sitting at the low 177 or high end of 176 when I do. lolol

LMAO at your Oracle comment. You are too funny!

OMG! You are exactly like me with your official daily weigh ins!! Gotta be after coffee and after the bathroom!!!

• minigrrll
    Options
    So last night was fun.

We got to the restaurant early and had wine and bar snacks (spiced almonds, olives and garlic bread) then lots more wine (Rioja) then we had jalapeño poppers and mini veggie tacos to start and shared a pizza. We didn't quite manage to finish the pizza, but only left one slice!! Then lots more wine...

I closed my window about 11:30 - we didn't go back to the bday girl's place for Margaritas as Darcy has a band practice this morning and didn't want to stay out late.

I have to admit I was a little sulky about that last night. However, in the harsh light of morning, I am pretty happy that I don't have the hangover that would have inevitably have manifested itself had the margarita debauchery taken place!

I'm also pleased (and amazed!) that I managed to escape a hangover after the 5 (6?) glasses of wine I consumed!! For me, there is nothing harder than trying to do OMAD with a hangover...

Will weigh later (after coffee, hahahahaha) to see what damage I've done...
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Sounds like you had a blast! My gosh, I can totally picture hanging out with you for a gals night or even a couples night!

I think you were smart to forgo having the margaritas, I can't imagine the effect on me especially I had so much wine first! Lolol

I was right about my damage from yesterday, my 9:00 am weigh in was 177.2. Lol
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Sounds like you had a blast! My gosh, I can totally picture hanging out with you for a gals night or even a couples night!

I think you were smart to forgo having the margaritas, I can't imagine the effect on me especially I had so much wine first! Lolol

We will totally hang out one day!! Not sure when my next conference in Orlando is, but it's got to be in the next year or so (I know that's not super close to you, but we love a good road trip).

You ARE the weight predicting Oracle!!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »

We will totally hang out one day!! Not sure when my next conference in Orlando is, but it's got to be in the next year or so (I know that's not super close to you, but we love a good road trip).

You ARE the weight predicting Oracle!!

Squeeeee! You know, if we ever did meet, I'd have met two women from Australia, in real life, that I met online. How freaking cool would that be? If you were short on time, I'd be willing to drive there or we could find a halfway point or something. Of course, if you didn't mind an old home in a blue collar neighborhood that's always in a state of home improvement, you'd have free lodging. :)

Lol, I'm dying over the oracle!