Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Yes, enjoy the peanut butter! Sounds to me like you're getting it, and the science helps me as well. I find it so fascinating. It truly is nice to eat whatever you want. I'm getting more finicky all the time. I still eat craptastic meals that are good for nothing more than making a turd, but I don't feel guilty when I do. Haha
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Oh I'm definitely super picky about my food now. I was thinking yesterday - it makes sense - we are having about 14 fewer meals a week. We only get 7 now - they'd better be good. I don't want any crappy fast food or anything that isn't awesome, that's for sure.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Oh I'm definitely super picky about my food now. I was thinking yesterday - it makes sense - we are having about 14 fewer meals a week. We only get 7 now - they'd better be good. I don't want any crappy fast food or anything that isn't awesome, that's for sure.
    So true about 14 fewer meals a week and that's not counting the mindless snacking that are gone now. That right there is one of the most positive changes for me, breaking my horrible and uncontrollable eating addictions. I do not miss those days!

• minigrrll
    Options
    Another tiny drop... But getting out of the 180s is coming ever closer...

zhr6n6anatc4.png

• wsandy8512
    Options
    Hooray! Well done, Sarah!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    A drop is a drop! Congrats!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    When I first started OMAD and lost most of my weight, I would make sure I ate good and ate out of all the food groups. I usually had a salad, a fruit-yoghurt smoothy, whatever was for dinner, and I would make sure I had some whole grain also. Then I would have desert! Worked for me.
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Great progress Sarah!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Slight uptick on scale again today - the usual ups and downs of daily weighing... Official weigh-day tomorrow (not that it really means anything!), hoping for around a pound loss. We shall see!

o18h9xadryl0.png
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Fingers crossed!! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Fingers crossed!! :)

Mine too X X :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks girls!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    My veggie chili cooking:

dxwe8jt6yqj4.jpg

And plated on a bed of lettuce and coleslaw mix with greek yogurt and cheese and a corn tortilla. For some reason this picture makes it seem way less than it really was, maybe the angle. Of course, I ate at least a serving before I'd even put it on the plate... And there was red wine.

41fwmadp99kx.jpg

• wsandy8512
    Options
    Omg, Sarah, that looks absolutely gorgeous! Yummy, yum, yum, yum!
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    All these food photo's like this one, dang! I wish I could do an OMAD food tasting tour and try all of the great looking dishes like this one. And the red wine.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't look at those kinds of pics in the mornings!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    jvcinv wrote: »
    All these food photo's like this one, dang! I wish I could do an OMAD food tasting tour and try all of the great looking dishes like this one. And the red wine.

I would do that tour :p

I've never had my chili on a bed of lettuce but I'm going to try it like that next time :)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Looks amazing!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Why was I not invited over for that yummy chili and wine?!?!
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow Sarah what a consistency on your weight trend!!! I love it!! and I guess it takes time to accept that YES it is working!!! Wonderful!
    What spanish ones are you drinking? I love Rivera del Duero... just like Mac and Microsoft there is this thing between Rioja wines and Ribera del Duero´s...