Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    Wow Sarah what a consistency on your weight trend!!! I love it!! and I guess it takes time to accept that YES it is working!!! Wonderful!
    What spanish ones are you drinking? I love Rivera del Duero... just like Mac and Microsoft there is this thing between Rioja wines and Ribera del Duero´s...

Was a Rioja last night... Mmmmm... Will have to find some of those others - not sure I've seen them here....
  • minigrrll
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Why was I not invited over for that yummy chili and wine?!?!

Hop on a plane and get over here!!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    jvcinv wrote: »
    All these food photo's like this one, dang! I wish I could do an OMAD food tasting tour and try all of the great looking dishes like this one. And the red wine.

I would do that tour :p

I've never had my chili on a bed of lettuce but I'm going to try it like that next time :)

Yeah, I quite like it on salad - kind of like a taco salad.
  • minigrrll
    edited August 2017
    Options
    So official weigh in day today. Only down 0.4 lbs, but still averaging 1.8 a week, so I'll take it!

Annoying side note - ever since Nokia bought Withings (the brand of my scale) a few months ago, the conversion between kg and lbs has been wrong. Not sure how 82.2 kgs = 181.2 lbs - it's not a hard conversion (should be 180.8 - what a ripoff!). I'm not even sure which is the correct weight (not that it really matters...), could be the pounds but since both Withings and Nokia are located in metric countries, I assume the kgs are correct...

Kilos:
    ymanab6cpwqt.png

Pounds:
    w8sta5n58yu5.png

Trendweight:
    d1uy1oizbuvo.png

Chart:
    4j4h5uq7k89b.png
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Some weeks I had very little loss or none at all so yes, take it :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Nicely done, Sarah!!! A drop is a drop, is a drop and what a great average you have--all the while enjoying foods you love! :-)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Right on!
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Brilliant Sarah!!!
    My iphone linked to the weight machine gives wrong conversions kilos to pounds I need to check on the internet...
    congrats for your loss!!!! its awesome a bit at a time is a big chunk after a while!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Yay Sarah! Great job getting down more! I'm technically back on omad as of today but my schedule will be fully back to normal on Monday and I'll do my normal 72-hour fast I got to catch up with my ladies! ;);););)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Brilliant Sarah!!!
    My iphone linked to the weight machine gives wrong conversions kilos to pounds I need to check on the internet...
    congrats for your loss!!!! its awesome a bit at a time is a big chunk after a while!

Well, I was totally wrong about the conversion! It's not 2.2 - it's actually 2.2046226218 (or 2.205) so I guess their calculations are correct! (How did I not know 2.2 was rounded?!)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Brilliant Sarah!!!

Well, I was totally wrong about the conversion! It's not 2.2 - it's actually 2.2046226218 (or 2.205) so I guess their calculations are correct! (How did I not know 2.2 was rounded?!)

Shame on you! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Brilliant Sarah!!!

Shame on you! :)

Hahaha! I know right!?
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Weight today - thinking about stopping posting these weights every single day, they are getting kind of repetitive and boring - but I think they kind of keep me accountable so maybe I should continue for a while!

Close to getting into the 170s - looking forward to that. Also shocked that my weight went down - I had a giant mixing bowl of popcorn with tons of olive oil and salt last night - I was sure the salt would cause a gain...

edozd905r4m8.png
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Sarah, I never tire of you posting your daily weigh-ins! Nice loss, lady! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Well, I had my usual gain over the weekend. I'm blaming the pizza, I'm a bit obsessed with homemade pizza right now... Also made @tlblanksfit 's cauliflower nuggets last night and may have eaten a few too many of them - they were delicious!!

iydew7gtnq3b.png
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Major NSV today - just tried on a bunch of my button up tops (i.e. zero stretch) and they all fit properly. Like they hang the way they should, aren't tight on the upper arms, gaping at the bust, or catching on the hips. All AU size 14 (US size 10). Other than not dying, my clothes are my major motivation for losing weight, so this makes me super happy... Once I get into the low 170s is when I start to look relatively "normal" and stop cringing so much when I see a photo of myself.

Also, and I might be totally wrong on this, I feel like I'm about to drop a few pounds this week. My (based on zero evidence other than the fact I didn't really lose much last week) prediction is 3 pounds. And of course, now that I've written that down, I will gain!!! Ha!

Off to do a killer HIIT workout now!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    You might not have lost much in pounds but you did in inches (NSV) :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    You might not have lost much in pounds but you did in inches (NSV) :)

Exactly!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Yes, if those pounds did don't show up on the scale, your NSV should help you realize you're doing so well! You're doing so awesome, Sarah!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks Sandy!

I'm SO CLOSE to being out of the 180s...

jk0ylwkrwata.png