Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hello Sarah,

Without comparing I can see how I am doing something similar, slightly up slightly down... BUT you seem to be enjoying much more your meals and drinks than I am sooooooooooo I will moan officially LOL

You are nontheless there!!!! <3
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Looks like my gain has decided it likes me and wants to stay!! HA!

Can't say I encouraged the weight to go anywhere with my giant OMAD last night though - I had a fair amount of peanut butter and then cheese while I was cooking. We had "Lasagne Stuffed Field Mushrooms" from the delivery service which was also loaded with cheese (not my picture - obviously!):

z32ma49gb6b1.png

Weight has inched down, but not by much - Trendweight is close to kicking my goal back into 2018 - RUDE!

However, I refuse to restrict to try and get there faster because I know exactly what will happen if I start playing that game...

vs6qipo5gpjk.png

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Sarah, your meal looks fabulous! And that's right, playing the "get there faster" game is a vicious and ugly cycle. I don't want to go there again, either.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Sarah, your meal looks fabulous! And that's right, playing the "get there faster" game is a vicious and ugly cycle. I don't want to go there again, either.

We will get there slowly together!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »

Ditto! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options

Ditto! :)

:)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I feel the same!
  • barbheart
    Options
    Awesome meal Sarah and each time I look at your chart you are going down! way to go!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    Awesome meal Sarah and each time I look at your chart you are going down! way to go!

Yeah, well, not going down so far this week - but the trend is still down. We shall see what today's scale adventure brings!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    It's just amazing to me how quickly the scale goes up, and then how slowly it goes down!! :)

Trendweight has very rudely changed my goal date until 2018 now! We'll see about that. At least I'm back out of the 180's (and I hope never to see that decade again!).

smhlcdcosz50.png

• wsandy8512
    Options
    I couldn't agree with how quick it comes on and how slow it comes off. Our bodies are finicky things, aren't they! Hope you're out of that decade for good as well! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    I couldn't agree with how quick it comes on and how slow it comes off. Our bodies are finicky things, aren't they! Hope you're out of that decade for good as well! :)

Annoyingly finicky indeed!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    You're doing so well, lady! I can't wait for those 180s to be kaibashed for me toooooooo!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    You're doing so well, lady! I can't wait for those 180s to be kaibashed for me toooooooo!

Gonna happen on your next weigh in for sure!! Especially now you have the chart!!!!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Well, my weight is back down to last Friday's weight, so I may be able to pull off a minuscule weight loss this week on tomorrow's weigh-in.

I had my usual peanut butter fix while I was cooking dinner last night, plus an apple and some carrots. Then for dinner we had a Hello Fresh meal which was pretty good. It was called Spanish Tofu Rice Bowl and was pretty close to a paella. I'm not the biggest fan of paella as I find it almost too filling because of the rice (it seems to make me over full a while after I eat, which I don't like). This was no exception - I definitely over ate and was feeling pretty crappy when I went to bed. I feel like this is such a common theme with me and I'm not sure why I let it happen so often. I need to cultivate the skill of stopping eating and waiting a while to see what happens. The problem is that I'm a super fast eater, and before I know it, the food has disappeared!! Ha! Maybe I need to start taking half servings and then waiting. Need to do something, that's for sure!! I like being full, but I sure don't like having an actually painful belly from too much food!!! Ugh.

f1p7firozjdr.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options

Gonna happen on your next weigh in for sure!! Especially now you have the chart!!!!

Yup the charts the kicker for sure! Lol
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wow nice weight loss...I hope to get to that weight by mid November. I never go to the doctor because I'm so self conscious of my weight. I'm convinced that's why heavy people supposedly die earlier. Can't get diagnosed if you don't check in every once in a while. I'm gonna make an appointment for mid November for an extra incentive. Nice to see you all succeeding here :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    katjustkat wrote: »
    Wow nice weight loss...I hope to get to that weight by mid November. I never go to the doctor because I'm so self conscious of my weight. I'm convinced that's why heavy people supposedly die earlier. Can't get diagnosed if you don't check in every once in a while. I'm gonna make an appointment for mid November for an extra incentive. Nice to see you all succeeding here :)

You'll get there Kat... Just stay the course and all will be well!!!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    I am going to predict 177.9 or less as your loss tomorrow!
  • barbheart
    Options
    That´s why I dont eat at dinner time Sarah... I prefer to go to bed with an empty stomach... I had rice today not a lot but I am starting to realize that a little quantity goes a long way so I want to become more carb conscious myself...