Daily check in

Replies

• jorange88
    jorange88 Posts: 36 Member
    edited August 2017
    That's awesome shawna_25. Unlike The others today started off slow. I already broke my no junk food rule. I plan on exercising after work tonight so i will give an update how that went afterwards.
  • intotennis
    intotennis Posts: 183 Member
    edited August 2017
    smiley:
  • intotennis
    edited August 2017
    Day One - Check in!

Played 2 hrs of tennis singles and completed P90X3! Used a HRM so it was exciting to see just how many calories I burned. My knowledge bump; don't play 2 hrs of singles then try to do P90X3 "accelerator", it was great to see Tony again but, he kicked my butt!!! :)

Nutrition was good today, got hungry this afternoon so had an egg, still felt hungry but realized I was just dehydrated and drank a big glass of water. (helped)

Excellent job shawna25 for getting your work out done! Jorange88 we all slip now and again, just pick back up with the next meal. You'll kick butt on your workout tonight and feel better! You're here pushing forward so do your best and forget the rest! :")

Keep up the great work peeps!

Day 4 - Weekly 4
    (don't forget to tally your points for the crown, lol)
  • giglqueen
    giglqueen Posts: 74 Member
    Hi everyone! Day one is in the books and went great! I'm following the keto way of eating because that's how I've had my best results and also felt my best. I tweaked my knee yesterday catching our safe as it tumbled sideways so I couldn't do much more than walk, so I did laps around my office throughout the day. :)
  • MommaBeare
    MommaBeare Posts: 49 Member
    I am also doing Keto. Just made some bacon fat bombs
  • kbranch75
    kbranch75 Posts: 80 Member
    Hi. I jogged 5.05 miles this morning in 51:15min. It was very warm at 5:30am, then took the dog for a walk. I still feel the morning with a slight headache tonight. I ate egg whites, fruit, veggies, pumpkin protein shake, chicken, Greek yogurt and complex carbs (oat bran) throughout the day. Had just a few M&M's too and water with lemon. Working out in the morning, although hard somedays, but I'm grateful in the evenings when I have them to myself after work. Tomorrow I plan on strengthen training at Mountainside then tennis in the evening. Hope everyone feels good about themselves. Don't give up.

D 4, W 4
  • MommaBeare
    Day 1- done and am tired! Low carbs and working out.
  • hotmammatotwogirls
    hotmammatotwogirls Posts: 86 Member
    Hey Everyone !!
    My name is Roxy, I'm 41 yrs old and have 30 pounds to lose. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Feel free to send a friend request so we can help motivate each other. I just spent 12 hrs travelling home, so day 1 will start tomorrow for me . WTG getting your workout in today everyone !!
  • susannachtigall
    susannachtigall Posts: 2 Member
    Ok I did my treadmill this morning and just took Dogs on a walk. Ate very very well today too! Where is my dessert now??? Lol
  • intotennis
    Giglqueen - Great job still getting your workout done, even if you had to modify!

Kbranch75 – Excellent day in the books, keep rocking it! (thanks for the article too)

MommaBeare – Good job with day one, maybe you and giglqueen can swap recipes. smile:

Hotmamma - Hi Roxy, I know you’ll be back at it strong as ever, welcome home!

Susannachtigall – Excellent job with kicking butt on your workout and nutrition plan, and hey, there’s always Skinnycow icecream sandwitches you can treat yourself with!
  • jperdomo79
    jperdomo79 Posts: 59 Member
    1) What type of exercise you did & how did it go.

Piyo Sweat. I was sweating like an crazy
  • Karaderic
    Karaderic Posts: 3 Member
    I had a crazy day at work and did an emergency surgery over my lunch hour! Ugh! The good news is I stayed with it and ran to Safeway for veggies, humus for a healthy lunch. I had a yummy chicken burger no bun and a small salad for dinner. No time for exercise bc I had to run out to take my daughter to basketball. Not a perfect day but much improved bc of healthy eating! Good example for my kids too!!
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    edited August 2017
    Monday Check-in

Nutrition:
    Calorie (20% deficit goal range: 1171/1188) - 1325
    Macro (goal range: 99/102c, 44/47f, 87/93p) – 152c/64f/37p
    Water (goal min: 68/80 oz) - ???

Fitness:
    5/3/1, Cycle 5, Rest day.

Assessment:
    A guesstimate log for yesterday, hectic day, nutrition was horrible. Office is having a fundraiser today, had my intake prelogged - ugh.
    Had a lot of errands yesterday, 3149 steps, not as much as I would have liked...

Good Morning everyone.
    Welcome to the group @karaderic, it was a great start!
  • crazychicken2017
    crazychicken2017 Posts: 33 Member
    Felt positive about the workout. Was very hungry before bed and ate crackers w peanut butter. Soooo will do more workout today.
  • intotennis
    Jperdomo – Piyo sweat sounds like a tough workout, great job!

Karaderic – Sounds like you kept moving during the day and that’s a good thing. Great job on keeping strong and eat healthy & yes, excellent example for the kids!

Giusa – We will all have a hectic day now and again, you’re doing great, keep fighting!

Crazychicken – Good job on working out! If you feel hungry try a tall glass of cold water or a hard boiled egg & see if the hunger goes away. Sometimes, when I feel hungry it’s more of a habit then actually needing the food. Keep pushing!

You're all doing awesome! :)
  • MommaBeare
    Day 2:
    I'm alive. Today was light work out, until I can build myself back up. No way I can do hardcore back to back.

little yoga (whatever I can do) with some Shavasana :)
    30 minutes on the indoor bike and some stretches.

Giglqueen are you using urine strips?
  • intotennis
    Excellent job with Day 2 Mommabeare! Slow and steady will win the race!

PS: Might want to PM Giglqueen on stips, TMI blush: