cpanus Posts: 19,716 Member
    11/01 - 7.80 miles
    11/02 - 3.93 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a good Friday.

Chris
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Adding 17.41 for a bike ride on the Greenway. If the weather could just stay like this all the time, that would be great!

exercise.png
  • willnevergiveup
    willnevergiveup Posts: 140 Member
    Goal: 250 miles

11/1 16.2 miles
    11/2 16.3 miles
    Total to date: 32.5 miles
  • Nov 2 - 4.5miles

exercise.png

MTD 10.33
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,385 Member
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

Finally got around to updating!!! :blush:

Congrats on making OCTOBER GOAL to @SUGARNSPICE1922, @KARID1114 and @ROCKANN16!! :drinker:

@DEAN - I'm sure it's a little bit of both. I haven't exercised barely at all in the last two weeks. I'm trying have to wear my body down any more than necessary. Leave all available energy for repairs. I do think I am turning a corner though. My phlegm factory is finally cutting production! I'm still trying to cough up all of the gunk left inside of me. I think I'm going to go to the gym tonight and sit in the steam room again too. But there's a light at the end of the tunnel now!

@SUSSEXBYTHESEA - Wow, that was a great month for you! Nice job! :drinker:
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,159 Member
    Glad you're doing better Dave. Don't rush things.

Finished Day 1 in the new office job (obgyn). It was a light day patient wise, so it gave me time to see how things go. There's a lot to do, but it doesn't look frantic. It also doesn't leave much time to snack, as eating and drinking where patients can see you is a no no. This may be good for me.

Adding 1.1 miles running/walking in HIIT class before work.

And for the first time in my career, I get to say TGIF and it means something.

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,927 Member
    11/03
    17.45 miles
    36.02 miles MTD
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Adding 17.41 for a bike ride on the Greenway. If the weather could just stay like this all the time, that would be great!

exercise.png
    I can't say that for our weather! Had low 20's today with wind and SNOW! Weather predicts up to 6 inches over the weekend. So hope they are wrong.

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    My heel was real sore today & I know the fitness class is NOT helping it at all so I'm going to just push on. Was going to walk more today but with the low temp, wind & snow the dogs & I only went .75 miles. Plus the heel was saying really this is far enough so the ex bike won out. Did 9.25 miles.

exercise.png

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,779 Member
    11/03 - 2.0m walk during lunch
    11/03 - 2.0m evening walk w/ Cora

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,485 Member
    edited November 2017
    @Kar and Janet: Found that quote while on line looking for some things to use in my class. It struck a chord for me because I am an emotional eater.
    @Kar: Thanks for the great suggestions. My hubby delivered a two page letter to my doctor today when he went in for an appointment with him. When I got home tonight, I got a letter from their nurse saying that I am overdue for blood work for my Dilantin. Meanwhile, I had two draws two weeks ago , two days apart. I was supposed to have it rechecked in three months. My appointment was Aug. 23rd and I planned to have it checked Nov. 22nd so I don't see how I am overdue. It also said that they have been trying to reach me but there have been no messages on any of my phones. It just keeps on getting more frustrating.
    @Dave and Janet: Glad to hear things are turning around for both of you. Pace yourselves.
    @vhuber: I read about so many people with foot issues. I had plantar fasciitis in both my feet for over two years and my weight went through the roof. One day it just stopped in my foot and shortly after in the other. I went on the war path with my weight and exercising. When I started back with the heel issue last year, I was in such pain. It was hard dropping out of my 10 mile race after putting in all the training and getting to a week and a half out. I just could not run another step. If I do not wear the orthotics for a couple days, it starts rearing its ugly head so I truly feel for your issue.
    @just_ceci: We had a nice day of high 60's weather yesterday but has been nothing but rainy and cold almost every day. I wish I could get out on the bike to ride.

Nov. 3: Adding 26 miles for yesterday and today. I managed to get some running in with my students and after work for 8 miles and 18 miles of walking and running which included dog walks, purposeful walking and two days of refereeing.
    TTD: 38 miles

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Goal: 250.0 miles

11/01 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer (kinda out of sorts today)
    11/02 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer (kinda out of sorts today, not a good day) (neither day logged, sheet still not ready)
    11/03 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer (I will be glad when this med change is over)

Total: 69.0 mles

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Adding 2 mile out of 200. Only 198 to go. :smile:

Adding 15 miles for 17 out of 200.

Adding 2 miles for 19 out of 200.
  • leanerstrongerhealthier
    leanerstrongerhealthier Posts: 92 Member
    edited November 2017
    Nov 3 - 6.25 miles

MTD 16.58