Replies

• holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Jan 31
    Exercise: yes (45 min body pump)
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
    Proud of myself that I have worked out at home the last two days (its not too easy for me.

I like the idea of more challenges or questions for the team.
    To answer “what could I have done differently” I think in general it would be good to plan holidays less around food and more around activity. I know food is a big part of the celebration but I’d like to find ways to include some healthier options.
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    To everyone on the team: Thank you so much for all your wonderful effort and support of each other.

I want to let you know I am going to be stepping down as Captain of TBBT due to the enormous time I need to devote to my Mother's care right now.

I am so happy that @HASWLRS is going to be continuing as Captain. She has done an amazing job and has totally helped me and the team when I was in a bind this month. In fact, she has done just awesome since she joined our team. We are so lucky she found our way to TBBT. :)

Keep up the great work everyone. I will try to stop onto the page whenever I can.

Congratulations @HASWLRS!
  • RinsenRepeat
    Options
    Wed 31 Jan
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise Y

Was able to squeeze in a few mins of light calisthenics again inbetween sedentary desk work..

Geez working till past 11.30pm several nights in a row...thats regular life of entrepreneur and student .... my gym partner has a shoulder injury too, so a bit counter productive...and many other lame excuses if I have to be honest..

I gotto claim back my gym time as sacred time...it makes me feel so good and relaxed after every workout session... the scale always rewards me too with with happy surprises in the morning. Oh I could write a whole list of happy thoughts and benefits from a little time aside for exercise right now...Cmon shake that booty baby!
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in
    Username: enyagoboom
    Weigh in week: Week 5
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous weight: 192.7
    Current weight: 193.0

a tick upwards which is a bummer, but i can safely say it has everything to do with my bad sleep due to the gallbladder issue earlier in the week and now i'm fighting off a cold, so i'm not sleeping well and i'm on meds which are probably helping me retain water.

i have a month before the surgery so i have to get a plan in place. march is going to be a bummer for exercise, but i can still lose weight and be healthy if i plan my foods which i need to do anyway because the diet is restrictive immediately following the operation.

getting old blows sometimes.
  • Gwenfromnyc
    Gwenfromnyc Posts: 22 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Username: Gwenfromnyc
    Weigh in week: 5
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 273.4
    Todays Weight: 273.6
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    What could I have done differently in December?
    Great question. :) I could have kept tracking and weighing in on my previously consistent basis. I had attempted to maintain without logging. Thought I had reached a level where I could do that. I had not. Logging and regular weigh ins help to keep me on track. Hopefully, that lesson has been learned now. :)<3
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Jan 31
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes, 29 min strength DVD

@HASWLRS for February should I post my weight from this morning or wait till my regular weigh in day?
  • RinsenRepeat
    Options
    Thursday 1 Feb
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise Y 20min yoga 20min pilates

@HASWLRS please recheck...I did log everyday...
    did you mean the weekly challenge is for the daily accountibilty logs, or are you checking for Yesses or nos?
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Jan 31
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes, 29 min strength DVD

@HASWLRS for February should I post my weight from this morning or wait till my regular weigh in day?

No just weigh in on your regular day. Your weight from last week is February's starting weight.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Thursday 1 Feb
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y

did you mean the weekly challenge is for the daily accountibilty logs, or are you checking for Yesses or nos?

I am not sure of the question? Are you talking about the Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge? You need three yes's to count as an "accountable" day. Is that what you mean?
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I noticed the February group is up. Were we supposed to post today’s weigh in there?
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Thursday, Feb 1
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (40 minutes)
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feb 1
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Nope, rest day
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: Jan. Week 5
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 158.6
    Todays Weight: 156.5
  • motheroftwins95
    motheroftwins95 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Motheroftwins95
    Week 5
    Friday
    Previous weight: 148.6
    Current weight: 146.8
  • RinsenRepeat
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Thursday 1 Feb
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y

I am not sure of the question? Are you talking about the Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge? You need three yes's to count as an "accountable" day. Is that what you mean?

Yes that is what I meant...Thank you...I didn't understand the rules of mini ultimate accountability challenge
This discussion has been closed.