• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Rielyn wrote: »
    Username: Rielyn
    Weigh in Week 2 - Friday
    Last week's weight: 206.6
    Today's weight: 205.8

Next week I'm adding exercise now that I'm over the bad cold I've had for a week or so. That should get me better results but I'm happy with a loss.

Almost a pound....you should be happy! Glad you're feeling well enough to exercise now!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Motheroftwins95
    Friday
    Week 2
    Previous weight: 150.4
    Current weight: 150.8

((hugs))
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: Feb. Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 156.5
    Todays Weight: 157.4

Not really surprised since I was off track on the weekend and then on Valentines but I'm back in the game and already got my meal plan for the next week to keep me focused!

Way to make a temporary blip stay a temporary blip with planning and focus!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    Sorry 163.6 this week

Don't apologize! It takes me a long time as well to get back into a groove after being on vacation! A new week starts tomorrow...you got this!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tbbt :
    SamanthaLouiseMence
    Friday's
    Last week - 198lbs

Today - 198lbs

Sorry late posting today - been a little hectic from the minute I woke up - now that I’ve got a spare 5 mins to myself I thought I’d post my weight before I forgot about it lol x

You didn't gain, so that's a positive. Do you have a plan in place for this upcoming week?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: dechensangmo3
    Weigh-in week: February week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 170, 6
    Current weight: 175

Today I was visiting relatives, so I ate the same traditional menu three times... I really messed up!

If it was just one day, then that weight gain is temporary and mostly water. Don't apologize for visiting family; family is important. It's just unfortunate that your weigh-in was right after your visit! New week, new opportunities....you got this!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    my3boys424 wrote: »
    Username: My3boys424
    Weigh-in Week: 2
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Start Weight: 142
    Week 1: 139

Current: 139

Not surprised with maintenance after your big loss last week. Way to stay the course!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Back on track today. I got a nice sleep in until 8:30, then got up and did a Walking DVD of 3 miles :smiley:

Glad to hear you're feeling better!! Nice walking!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 211.2
    Todays Weight: 208.3

There you go!!! Whatever it was last week is gone, and so is the extra weight!!! You must be relieved!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Still missing weigh-ins from @lawyerette, @Gwenfromnyc and @RinsenRepeat. It's been a tough week for many, so if you've gained, that's alright. No judgement....only support!!!
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Username: Lawyerette
    Weigh in week: February Week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous weight: 197.8
    Current weight: 197.8

Loss this week: no change
    Overall loss for February: 2.2lbs

January loss: 13lbs
    Overall loss to date with TBBT: 15.2lbs

• karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oops, unplanned maintenance break for a few weeks... I broke my finger pretty spectacularly today 45 minutes into our first roller derby game of the year!

I think I've calculated maintenance calories without 5 hours of skating and 2 hours of lifting a week, so will do my best to maintain while I heal this up!
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Oops, unplanned maintenance break for a few weeks... I broke my finger pretty spectacularly today 45 minutes into our first roller derby game of the year!

I think I've calculated maintenance calories without 5 hours of skating and 2 hours of lifting a week, so will do my best to maintain while I heal this up!

Ouch! Feel better!
  • Gwenfromnyc
    Gwenfromnyc Posts: 22 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Username: Gwenfromnyc
    Weigh in week: 2
    Previous Week's weight: 270.1
    Todays Weight: 273.1

I am full of fluid very puff. This has been an extreemly busty stressful week.
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    lawyerette wrote: »

Ouch! Feel better!

Thank you!

I've taken some codeine that I had left over from when I broke my ankle, and am going to get x-rays tomorrow to find out the extent of the break and about how long it'll take to heal. (I've been seen by medics who set it, and the walk-in clinic who told me to get x-rays tomorrow, I'm not just waiting for funsies lol)
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Saturday, February 17
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes walking

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Lawyerette
    Weigh in week: February Week 2
    Previous weight: 197.8
    Current weight: 197.8

Loss this week: no change
    Overall loss for February: 2.2lbs

January loss: 13lbs
    Overall loss to date with TBBT: 15.2lbs

No loss this week, but 15 pounds since the beginning of the year! Awesome, girl!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Ouch! Feel better!

Thank you!

I've taken some codeine that I had left over from when I broke my ankle, and am going to get x-rays tomorrow to find out the extent of the break and about how long it'll take to heal. (I've been seen by medics who set it, and the walk-in clinic who told me to get x-rays tomorrow, I'm not just waiting for funsies lol)

Ouch, indeed! Hope the x-rays look promising!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Gwenfromnyc
    Weigh in week: 2
    Previous Week's weight: 270.1
    Todays Weight: 273.1

I am full of fluid very puff. This has been an extreemly busty stressful week.

Take a deep breath. A new week is just around the corner!! (hugs)
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Feb 17
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise 20min yoga + calisthenics
This discussion has been closed.