TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (February)

Options

Replies

• Gwenfromnyc
    Gwenfromnyc Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ge0p1fdrgang.jpeg
    Kidding, just to lighten my mood: I have been stretching myself thin lately so I just started Yoga to help me unwind. I think this will improve my outlook greatly. #yoga #pampermyself #unwind
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 208.3
    Todays Weight: 205.7

Just awesome work, Mari! I feel like I keep repeating myself with you....you are doing such a wonderful job!!

Thank you. February hasn’t been the best month but I’m glad it moved in the right direction even if it was a small change. I hope I have a better month in March both on weight loss and my depression. I miss being more active in the group x
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @Gwenfromnyc, I think yoga will be great to help you unwind!! Even just five or ten minutes of quiet meditation if that's all the time you had. Better to stretch yourself with yoga positions than to just stretch yourself thin!! My personal favourite and one I do every night is the reclining goddess! One I do far too often is the downward facing cake, or a version of it!!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Saturday, Feb 24
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes walking

Went out to dinner with friends this evening. I'm glad that I was careful all day so that I could enjoy it. My calories were close but still under for the day. The best part is that I have plenty of wonderful leftovers to enjoy tomorrow. :)
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Username: Lawyerette
    Weigh in week: February Week 3
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous weight: 197.8
    Current weight: 197.4

Loss this week: 0.4lbs
    Overall loss for February: 2.6

January loss: 13lbs
    Overall loss to date with TBBT: 15.6lbs

• primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Feb 23
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise Y, 60min hike + 20min Circuit Training

Feb 24
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise N (rest day)
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    @Gwenfromnyc that was funny! If only downward facing cake was a real pose haha! I agree yoga is great for stress, and a great choice for you right now.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Message for all team members:
    @HASWLRS.
    @primekayprime.
    @GardenMama129.
    @katevt78.
    @MelsLeanDream.
    @PlummerBecky.
    @thedestar.
    @karynclarke.
    @bizgirl26.
    @enyagoboom.
    @Gwenfromnyc.
    @holly2e.
    @lawyerette.
    @Mariec1978.
    @Nicoletime4me.
    @Coheednkimbria.
    @dechensangmo3.
    @Ladyj22.
    @motheroftwins95.
    @Rielyn.
    @SAHNinja.
    @SamanthaLouiseMence.
    @Tracie_Lord.
    @mari_moulin.
    @My3boys424.
    @JackiNorrie.
    @wewillbskinny.

This is the last week of the February Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the February challenge.

The March challenge thread is:
    TEAM: BIG BUTT THEORY (March) ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10645878/team-the-big-butt-theory-march#latest )
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message the team captain or myself ( @craigo3154. )

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png

• MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Well we are back from our weekend away. I tried to do well with my food, and I guess the scales will tell all tomorrow morning. 8 hours in the car on both Friday and Sunday meant for very little steps and no exercise, but tomorrow is the beginning of another week.
    I am looking forward to the step challenge this week and will charge my fitbit right now! :wink:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    If I am not too late for weigh in 164.4. Sorry a lot going on. I need to get at it for March and commit to logging
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    Feb Week 4
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 229.8
    Current weight: 228.4
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    The results for February Week #3 have been posted. The top three Big Butts are @primekayprime - 1.29% lost, @mari_moulin - 1.25% lost, and @katevt78 - 0.73% lost. Nice work ladies. Again, no inroads with the group at large.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Saturday, Feb 24
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes walking

Went out to dinner with friends this evening. I'm glad that I was careful all day so that I could enjoy it. My calories were close but still under for the day. The best part is that I have plenty of wonderful leftovers to enjoy tomorrow. :)

What a great example of "how to do Saturday night dinner with friends and still be under your calorie goal". Thanks so much for sharing, and well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    lawyerette wrote: »
    Username: Lawyerette
    Weigh in week: February Week 3
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous weight: 197.8
    Current weight: 197.4

Loss this week: 0.4lbs
    Overall loss for February: 2.6

January loss: 13lbs
    Overall loss to date with TBBT: 15.6lbs

Nice loss!! Maybe February wasn't what you hoped for, in the loss department, but you are still headed in the right direction. Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hi all. Well we are back from our weekend away. I tried to do well with my food, and I guess the scales will tell all tomorrow morning. 8 hours in the car on both Friday and Sunday meant for very little steps and no exercise, but tomorrow is the beginning of another week.
    I am looking forward to the step challenge this week and will charge my fitbit right now! :wink:

Great attitude about the start of a new week and new possibilities. Did you enjoy your weekend getaway?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    If I am not too late for weigh in 164.4. Sorry a lot going on. I need to get at it for March and commit to logging

A commitment to make March a successful month with logging and exercise.....you and me both, sister!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    primekayprime
    Feb Week 4
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 229.8
    Current weight: 228.4

Another fantastic loss, Kay! A solid pound plus!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I am starting to feel rejuvenated. Today felt like an early spring day...breezy, sunny and 8 degrees C (46 degrees F). My husband and I actually went for a short walk and then did a couple of errands. The last time we went for a walk was when we were in Vegas in the middle of January! I think I may actually get three yes's today!!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Sunday, Feb 25
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes walking

This discussion has been closed.