• motheroftwins95
    motheroftwins95 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Motheroftwins95
    Week 4
    Friday
    Previous Weight: 151.0
    Current Weight: 152.4

Sorry Team! I've got a lot on my plate right now and can't seem to make my weight loss a priority. I don't want to drop out so will just keep trying. Thank you for your understanding and support.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Motheroftwins95
    Week 4
    Friday
    Previous Weight: 151.0
    Current Weight: 152.4

Sorry Team! I've got a lot on my plate right now and can't seem to make my weight loss a priority. I don't want to drop out so will just keep trying. Thank you for your understanding and support.

No apologies allowed. You are struggling right now.....if anyone gets this, I do. No, NO ONE wants you to leave. Just keep hanging on and keep trying. Eventually the stars will align and you will be in the right head space to start losing weight again. We ALL know that you know how to do it, so that's not the issue! Fake it 'til you make it!!! You can only fail if you quit; you can eventually succeed if you keep trying! We are here for you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Still looking for Friday weigh-ins from @dechensangmo3 and @SAHNinja. Thanks, ladies!
  • SAHNinja
    SAHNinja Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I'm here!

User: SAHNinja
    Previous weight 216.3 I believe? Again, I never remember from one week to another and I always fail to look before coming here.
    Current weight: 217

Tom is here for a visit. And I have been struggling with my food priorities. But my food scale should be here tomorrow!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    SAHNinja wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I'm here!

User: SAHNinja
    Previous weight 216.3 I believe? Again, I never remember from one week to another and I always fail to look before coming here.
    Current weight: 217

Tom is here for a visit. And I have been struggling with my food priorities. But my food scale should be here tomorrow!

Boo for TOM, yeah for the food scale! Now you can track your food more accurately and really take a stab at losing weight!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Step Challenge Leader Board after Thursday, March 1st

@MelsLeanDream - 83,692
    @HASWLRS - 57,169
    @my3boys424 - 47,118
    @motheroftwins95 - 35,371
    @katevt78 - 34,777
    @karynclarke - 29,435
    @Nicoletime4me - 27,918
    @holly2e - 19,566
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Friday, March 2
    Tracking: No, not entirely
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes

• primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Mar 1
    Tracking Y
    Calories N
    Exercise N

Mar 2
    Tracking Y
    Calories N
    Exercise Y, 7min stairs + 15min yoga + 20min Circuit Training

I am slacking. My calories and my workouts are becoming inconsistent. I've added some new elements to my workouts and it's throwing me all off. I am going to focus on finding a schedule that works and getting a rhythm going.
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    March 2
    Exercise: 60 min yoga, 30 ish minutes walking
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
    I had eaten almost all my calories by mid-afternoon (oops!) but figured a way to make it work with a low calorie dinner so I’m feeling pretty proud.
    Forgot to report my steps yesterday: 5839
    Today: 3605.
    I am really not too good at the step challenge but oh well!
  • dechensangmo3
    dechensangmo3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Username: dechensangmo3
    Weigh-in week: February week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 175
    Current weight: 172

• MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I woke up in the early hours of Friday morning with the WORST stomach virus. Pretty sure it was food poisoning. So on Friday I spent the day in bed or in the bathroom and only managed minimal steps.
    Friday Steps - 4359

I'm feeling better today thank goodness. Scales were certainly happy (Only silver lining to a tummy bug!) so moved around a whole heap more.
    Saturday Steps - 15893
  • my3boys424
    my3boys424 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Username: My3boys424
    Weigh-in Week: 4
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Start Weight: 142
    Week 1: 139
    Week 2: 139
    Week 3: 139

Current: 141.5 :/

Friday Steps: 11679
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday, March 2
    Tracking: No, not entirely
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes

Sounds exactly like my Friday.....ate like a pig, due to not sleeping AT ALL the night before, and obviously didn't log anything, but got my exercise in curling, albeit badly, but curling nonetheless!! Friday will be our "pass" day!! See you in the Winner's Circle if we both stick to plan today!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mar 1
    Tracking Y
    Calories N
    Exercise N

Mar 2
    Tracking Y
    Calories N
    Exercise Y, 7min stairs + 15min yoga + 20min Circuit Training

I am slacking. My calories and my workouts are becoming inconsistent. I've added some new elements to my workouts and it's throwing me all off. I am going to focus on finding a schedule that works and getting a rhythm going.

I am loving how you are approaching this!! You are constantly tweaking when things go a bit awry.....instead of getting frustrated and throwing in the towel!!! I have no doubt you will find something that works for you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    holly2e wrote: »
    March 2
    Exercise: 60 min yoga, 30 ish minutes walking
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
    I had eaten almost all my calories by mid-afternoon (oops!) but figured a way to make it work with a low calorie dinner so I’m feeling pretty proud.
    Forgot to report my steps yesterday: 5839
    Today: 3605.
    I am really not too good at the step challenge but oh well!

Great job on adjusting your calories for dinner to make your day work!! It's not easy! Maybe you are not a "stepper" when to comes to exercise, but you sure are good at getting in your exercise in other forms! Kudos for playing along anyways!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: dechensangmo3
    Weigh-in week: February week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 175
    Current weight: 172

Fabulous loss this week!! Nicely done!! You must be feeling better!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I woke up in the early hours of Friday morning with the WORST stomach virus. Pretty sure it was food poisoning. So on Friday I spent the day in bed or in the bathroom and only managed minimal steps.
    Friday Steps - 4359

I'm feeling better today thank goodness. Scales were certainly happy (Only silver lining to a tummy bug!) so moved around a whole heap more.
    Saturday Steps - 15893

So sorry to hear that you were so ill!!! I am surprised you got that many steps on Friday in spite of it! Happy that you were feeling better on Saturday. Don't get too excited by the scales....you were likely just dehydrated and once you re hydrate, they will probably go back up. Just be prepared in case that happens.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    my3boys424 wrote: »
    Username: My3boys424
    Weigh-in Week: 4
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Start Weight: 142
    Week 1: 139
    Week 2: 139
    Week 3: 139

Current: 141.5 :/

Friday Steps: 11679

I don't know what to say, except regroup and move forward. Those last ten pounds can be the hardest to move!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS can you please put me in Cheer squad for March. I’m giving the scale a break for a bit.

Done. Craig said he'd move you. I am assuming that you are still going to try to eat at a deficit and get your water and exercise in, but without the added pressure of having to see the scales move, or not. I hope this break from the scales is exactly what you need right now!!
This discussion has been closed.