Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    That looked like a super fun adventure! Sorry to hear about the flooding, I hope there wasn't too much damage.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    I'm just catching up, but it looks like you had such a great time last week :)
  • jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Nice pics you had there last week! 0.1 pounds is minuscule!

How the laptop?
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Quick update, I'm maintaining REALLY WELL! I don't really want to be maintaining, I want to be losing!! As usual the weekends are doing me in... It's super awesome too, that Trendweight figures I will hit goal by 2040! Nice... :smiley:

So busy right now, will try to catch up with everybody's posts through the week...

2zemf4jg3swy.png
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Don't let that trend weight chart discourage you, you can do it!
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the struggle of feeling more like you're maintaining than losing. But, we shouldn't get discouraged! :) We've got this!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    LMFAO my trend chart says 2028 so I feel your pain!!! At least you're maintaining with ease, that way when you hit maintenance you know it'll be a breeze :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I think your doing great by monitoring things. You can now make a plan. I've maintained for a long time last year and then I finally got busy again. Sometimes that is the way it is. One thing though, it is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH easier to start with a maintained weight than with a 10-lbs or more gain! Maintenance is great and you will be able to get lower. Good luck!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    LMFAO my trend chart says 2028 so I feel your pain!!! At least you're maintaining with ease, that way when you hit maintenance you know it'll be a breeze :)

Hahahah! Love it - mine now says 2031, November 17th to be precise!! Nice:

6uap9emdmafk.png
  • minigrrll
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    I think your doing great by monitoring things. You can now make a plan. I've maintained for a long time last year and then I finally got busy again. Sometimes that is the way it is. One thing though, it is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH easier to start with a maintained weight than with a 10-lbs or more gain! Maintenance is great and you will be able to get lower. Good luck!

Yes, I am definitely not "busy" with the weight loss thing right now. I agree, MUCH easier to start again when you've not gained (well, other than the couple of lbs over xmas). I think I just have too much going on right now. I have a big deadline at the end of the month and then friends from Canada coming to visit so I'm trying to sort out an itinerary for when they are here etc. etc. etc.

Plus we seem to be going out every single weekend right now, and even though I'm doing OMAD almost every single day, I'm definitely not doing ODAD (one drink a day!) and both Friday and Saturday nights lately have involved a fair number of calories in booze and mixers.

At least I know I can maintain without much problem and still hang out with friends and not be deprived!

Maybe the winter is better for me for losing, summer is just too activity filled... :) Not that I'm not going to keep trying. We're going up to the Great Barrier Reef to go snorkelling with my friends from Canada at Easter and it sure would be nice to be a few pounds lighter. Then in May we are going to Germany (for work, but will be adding a week to the end of that to go somewhere) and again, it would be nice to be a few pounds lighter for that! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    BTW, I have to apologise for not reading anybody's updates lately, I'm just SO BUSY with work and life stuff.... I will catch up at some point when I get a break in the craziness...
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    By the looks of your chart I'm sure you will have no problem maintaining :) Enjoy your summer!
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    Haha, I feel like I could probably benefit from adding ODAD to my own mix. :D I feel like my eating is always pretty mild, but I love my two or three glasses of wine with dinner, LOL.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Super quick update, I worked 70 hours last week and the next two weeks are going to be the same. Can't wait to hit this deadline and take a vacation!

Still maintaining and not losing. Well, Trendweight says I'm losing, but at a glacial rate!! Though at least it says I will hit goal in this decade which is a nice change.

a56n7h3gixdf.png
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Haha, I feel like I could probably benefit from adding ODAD to my own mix. :D I feel like my eating is always pretty mild, but I love my two or three glasses of wine with dinner, LOL.

Yup, it's my downfall for sure!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    By the looks of your chart I'm sure you will have no problem maintaining :) Enjoy your summer!

Thanks, I am certainly trying to enjoy! :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Maintenance is good! Losing is better but maintenance is not bad!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    You're almost down a pound from last Wednesday so that's good :)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    You've been steadily losing since last Monday, so you're doing well!
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    70 hours!? My goodness! You are a trooper! But good job on still heading downward. :) Maintaining is better than gaining, I think! <3