Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YASSSSSSSSSSS I knew you'd get there! I'm not weighing in next week since I'll be on the road, but I'll weigh in onnnnnnnnn the 15th...wanna do a joint goal? I'll let you set it :)
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    You know I do. let me know what number we ARE GOING TO HIT :) have fun in FL The sun is calling my name!!! Too much rain here in Nashville!!!

• mistymeadows2005
    dkayingram wrote: »
    You know I do. let me know what number we ARE GOING TO HIT :) have fun in FL The sun is calling my name!!! Too much rain here in Nashville!!!

Hmmmmm let's say 180? That'd put us in good shape :smirk::smirk::smirk:
  • dkayingram
    You got it girl. 180 by the 15th :) Let's go!!!!!!
    March Madness at it's finest!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    A 2 pound loss for the week is awesome!!! KUTGW :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    YASSSSSSSSS and this goal would keep up that trend - I'd love to be hitting 2 pounds a week...and I need that MINIMUM this month in order to get anywhere close to 175 by EOM.
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Congratulations! I know you must be so happy! :) It's such a satisfying feeling when that hard work pays off... keep it up!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    You go girl!!!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Nice! Congrats!
  • dkayingram
    Hey guys had a family emergency over the weekend and haven't been around. Still hoping for a loss this week but not certain with stress and not staying focused. But hopefully i can salvage the week by Friday!

• jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    dkayingram wrote: »
    Hey guys had a family emergency over the weekend and haven't been around. Still hoping for a loss this week but not certain with stress and not staying focused. But hopefully i can salvage the week by Friday!

Oh no, sorry to hear that! I hope everything is ok. That's the kind of thing that's always derailed me in the past. I used eating to cope with emotional stress. Take the time you need for you and to take care of things and then regroup.
  • dkayingram
    Thanks!!! I totally know. I haven't done horrible (minus the black jelly beans) and a couple of starbucks coffees so I know I haven't been in my fasting state for the entire day but still have tried to OMAD. But at least now, with OMAD it is so easy to get back into the habit. In the past I would just say forget it and get derailed!
  • sunnycobayo
    Sending you well-wishes and hugs! I hope that everything will be alright. :(
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2018
    I hope everything is ok :/
  • dkayingram
    Thanks everyone, I think things have settled down some for now. It has been a crazy busy week. My eating hasn't been bad but also not where I want it to be so no weigh in today for me. I may weigh in tomorrow just to see where I am. For certain, after the weekend I will be back in full force on the OMAD train.

Hope everyone has a great warm weekend!
  • Brendalea69
    :flowerforyou:
  • sunnycobayo
    Glad the waters are a bit calmer. <3
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    I am glad that things have settled for you! Hope everything goes well for this weekend. And just hop on the scale and move on. :)
  • dkayingram
    Hi guys,

Busy weekend and life seems less crazy now, but still pretty busy. I am back on track in terms of a more normal OMAD week. Thanks sammygold2015 I did hop on the scale to see how much stress and lack of sleep played with my horrible week last week and it did. I was back up from 184.6 to 187. So, I am moving on. No reason to look back. No reason to derail since I know what works. Hoping for a great week and hoping to be at 184 (again) by Friday.

Hope everyone has a great week! Stay strong, and focused!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Sticking to your program, you will be back at 184 before you know it