Bob Lamb - OMAD 9/6/2015

Options

Replies

• ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I did a 5K yesterday too! (Well, walked it). Hope you have a good week moving forward. Good luck with the medication situation.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I did a 5K yesterday too! (Well, walked it). Hope you have a good week moving forward. Good luck with the medication situation.

Thanks and good on you for the 5k!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Wow, just caught up with your thread Bob, you're doing great - glad the gout is under control now...
  • blambo61
    Options
    Had a good run today. 1-mile warmup, 5x50-m strides, then on treadmill; 1xmile@8:00-min, 1x3/4-mile @ 8:00-min/mile pace, 1x1/2-mile @ 8:00-min/mile pace all with 1/4-mile walk in-between, 4x200m at 7:00, 6:40, 6:20, and 6:00-min/mile pace all with 100-m walk in-between, rest, 1.5-mile easy jog. 5.5-miles total. I'm hoping to add a lot of 8:00-min/mile pace work in to help with the 5k series I will be participating in (that is my goal pace).
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome, Bob! :) That's so inspiring that you're working towards a 5k. I used to do a bit of running during undergrad... might have to try to get back into it!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Doing great as always!
  • blambo61
    Options
    Thanks all!

Dropped 1-lb this week and am at 193. I had two splurge days last weekend and that slows me down. I need to do a stretch of no splurge days and I think I will make some good progress.
  • dkayingram
    Options
    That is still an awesome loss!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You continue to impress!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    I'm glad your gout seems to be improving and you're back out there!
    I know I am late, but I would LOVE to see pictures from your ski trip! I love the mountains and skiing, though I am now a South Florida weather wimp.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yahoo another pound :)
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo, another pound down! :) I'm reaching a point where if I'm not down at least 3 pounds by the end of month #2, I'm considering removing my splurge days (or drastically cutting their frequency from 1x/week to 2x/month.
  • blambo61
    Options
    Took a couple of hours off work today at the end and went skiing. Was great conditions. Was a lot of fun!
  • dkayingram
    Options
    That sounds awesome!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    So what did you end up eating?
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    With so many calories left to eat, you could have had a feast! You're doing amazing.
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Bob, you really are amazing and so active! I don't know how you do it.
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Yay for 193!