Apr. Week 1
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 220.2
    Current Weight: 217.0
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @bisonpitcher great loss!
    @jamesfamily4 keep losing them pounds forever!
    @NationalCapital way to go! :)

Go team!!

@12774 stick with it! you will start to see it going away. I know it can be discouraging but its only one week!
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    @jamesfamily4 keep those pounds melting :)
    @bisonpitcher awesome job :)
    @wyhorzegal go team go
  • wyhorzegal
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @Djou11 Keep up the great work! You doing an amazing as our fearless leader!

I had a very bad monday, not eating but lets just say i might of drank all my daily calories! Which lead to me not working out yesterday:( First time since the first of Jan that I have really drank (i did have a very very bad day!) Back at it this morning and back on track. Hopefully it doesn't hurt me to bad on Thursday on the scale!

Hope everyone gets some sunshine....and has a great on track day!
  • Djou11
    Options
    @wyhorzegal oh no I hate those days... hope all is better now. Feel free to send private inbox msg if you need to vent on days like Monday :) Happy you're back on track today
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I started keto on monday and have lost 3 pounds since, for a total of 11 pounds in around 2-2.5 weeks! Great losses everyone, let's keep this up!
  • lositall
    lositall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Name: @lositall
    Starting weight 248
    weigh in day Wednesday
    Weigh in today March 4 247.8
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone -- hope everyone is having a great week.
    Username: mhopp93
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting weight : 310.4
    Week 1 : 311.4 (up one pound -- too much Easter)
    Week 2 :
    Week 3 :
    Week 4:
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    April Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 219
    Current Weight: 222.2

Sorry I didn't get this in earlier. I have been away enjoying Spring Break and didn't have access to a scale. Got home last night and hopped on the scale and it seems I enjoyed myself a bit too much. :/
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    Username: wyhorzegal
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting weight : 212.8
    Week 1 : 211.8
    Week 2 :
    Week 3 :
    Week 4:
  • rvaugh07
    rvaugh07 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Username: Rvaugh07
    Weigh in day: Monday (April 2/18)
    Last week's weight: 217.2
    Today's weight: 215.4
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting weight : 189
    Week 1 : 190
    Week 2 :
    Week 3 :
    Week 4:
    put weight on this week been stressful having my son at home for easter holidays and 4 month old had injections this week. will do better next week.
    My Goal: start writing in my fitness pal diary
  • Djou11
    Options
    Thanks everyone who sent their weigh in ... sorry was a bit busy today so only getting to it now.

I think many of us had a little too much Easter :) I'm still paying for it too... my oldest daughter came home from university and we over indulged a bit ... I was trying really hard but that peanut butter ice cream cake is very hard to resist :tongue: ... It totally kicked me out of ketosis and now I'm back to square one.

@SavannahS2016 stress is the enemy of weight loss ... found an article you might find interesting
    https://www.webmd.com/diet/features/stress-weight-gain#1

Everybody is doing awesome, just keep focusing one day at a time :wink:

• Ecowles675
    Ecowles675 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Username: ecowles675
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Starting Weight 3/28: 194
    Week 1 4/4: 194
    Week 2 4/11
    Week 3 4/18
    Week 4 4/25

No change this week. Guess with Easter that is good. I let my guard down this week and ate off plan more that I should have. Determined to get back on track this week!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    JulieAL1969
    Weigh in day- Friday
    Previous: 164.4
    Current: 166.6
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thanks Djou11 that was a good read I have definitely been craving sugar and fat and my will power was not strong enough. I can do better. Any one have tips and tricks they would like to share it would also help the group. Come on fla-u-less :)
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks Djou11 that was a good read I have definitely been craving sugar and fat and my will power was not strong enough. I can do better. Any one have tips and tricks they would like to share it would also help the group. Come on fla-u-less :)
    I am doing keto and I am really enjoying chia pudding with lots of cinnamon and pink sugar (the pink packets, calorie free), and sugar free jello! You can do this!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Weigh In Week: April, Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 168.0
    Today's Weight: 169.1

Was traveling all last week. Glad that it wasn't worse. Eating out every night is just not good.
  • Djou11
    Options
    @SavannahS2016 if I would have one tip to give would be meal plan/prep!!! This makes a huge difference for me. Takes a few hours to plan/prep but than takes the daily guessing out of the equation. If every meal is planned and most of the ingredients are ready/available it makes it easier to stick to it. As for your fat craving, I have been doing keto for a few weeks now and trust me that took care of that craving lol some days I feel like fat is all i m eating, the sugars I still crave but it's manageable for the most part. We're all here for you ;)

@leni1us I agree eating out makes it very difficult to stay on track. Next week will be better :)
This discussion has been closed.