TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Options

Replies

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    First day, yeah! I don't do much different for memorial day weekend. I work tomorrow. I have a little cold, which is slowing me down, but i will walk with the dog.

I deal with anxiety, too and it can lead to emotional eating. I am working on developing healthier coping skills than food and drink.

• mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Now, I can’t type over 3 lines!!!! Is it me????
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »

Are you using your phone for myfitnesspal? The app tends to be a little glitchy when it comes to the Community tab.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Sana. The first time I ever lost weight successfully (and realized that it was possible for me) was through this challenge! Currently at 191.5 and this time I REALLY want to get to the 180s. It has to happen this month!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    @mexiconona If you're using the phone app...that's probably why. I can't stand using the phone app, for reasons very similar.
  • AB0215
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    First day, yeah! I don't do much different for memorial day weekend. I work tomorrow. I have a little cold, which is slowing me down, but i will walk with the dog.
    I deal with anxiety, too and it can lead to emotional eating. I am working on developing healthier coping skills than food and drink.
    @lorib642 I'm sorry to hear that! All of it! I don't usually do much for the holiday either, but the cold, now that's no way to spend a holiday. I hope you get to feeling better quickly!
    As for the anxiety, I can completely understand. I stress eat if I'm not careful, but I believe you can overcome it, it just takes some work, and a lot of patience. Forgive yourself if you slip up, and lean on us if you find yourself needing strength, we all have those moments, but we're here for each other!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday

Track. Not really
    Calories. Probably over. ☹️
    Exercise. Nada
    Water. 20 ounces

Well. Today was hot. I had 4 beer and lounged in the sun with my family. Then ate an aero bar.
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My fitness pal is also cutting off my sentences. Good times.
  • mexiconona
    Options
    My sentences are being cut also. I use my iPad. Sunday, May 27 th - Mexiconona. Track yes, Calories no, exercise no, carbs over.
  • mexiconona
    Options
    Now I only have one line to write and everything else is cut!!!!
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Woke up this morning with a doozy of a headache.. Checked my diary and yep.. I've been so focused on eating less and hydrating well, I forgot to supplement my electrolytes. Sitting here now crunching on some rock salt lol. Never thought I'd cure a headache with salt. I even had other clues like crampy legs at bedtime. Sigh.. when will I learn.

I've found the app to be terribly frustrating, it's the reason I don't post when I'm down at the property. I'm typing this from a browser and deliberately rambling on a little to see if it cuts it off.

Edit: It didn't cut off, so I suggest open the MFP site in a browser if possible and try posting that way, it should work.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday

Track-no
    Calories- Probably over
    Exercise-none
    Water-64 ounces
  • lorib642
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Goals: Back to the grind for me. Week 6 of my training cycle is now under way. 5x5 on my squats 190 lbs. Right now, that's like the equivalent of squatting myself, which seems like a lot, and I guess it is, but it's quite a bit away from where I want to be this year so, I squat on :smile:

Track: Sort of.
    Calories: Probably not.
    Exercise: 60 minutes weight training. Leg day.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • mexiconona
    Options
    MFP site?
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Goals: I have changed up my macros this week in attempt to get the scale moving again. I've tweaked my macros to be low carb, high protein, moderate fat. It's still keto but more emphasis on protein than fat. Two days in a row I physically could not eat the protein this plan recommends!! I am stuffed at barely 1000 calories. The nice thing is that this macro ratio allows 35 carbs instead of the 20 I've been doing for the past 11 months, so I'm really looking forward to adding in some summer fruits :)

Track: Every bite
    Calories: Way under
    Exercise: 16,000 syeps
    Water Intake: 8 cups
  • lorib642
    Options
    @mexiconona mfp=my fitness pal
  • Nikki_1130
    Nikki_1130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: BMovieQueen