River Goddess
    June Week 2
    Weigh In: Sunday
    PW: 215.4
    CW: 214.0

Daily Post Sunday
    Tracked? YES! Finally back to logging.
    Calories? YES! Totally on point today.
    Exercise? 11,000 steps but nothing much outside that.
    Water? Yep, lots
    Sleep? Will aim for 8 hours tonight
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Tracked?: Yes.
    Calories: Over but only by a little
    Exercise: YES. Elliptical even though I have finals this week the few minutes on their felt good. Definitely trying to make exercise part of my life style.
    Water: Yes

Comments:
    It was an okay day. Pretty productive but always could be better. Last night while playing Fortnite during my study break my brother took a picture of me that he showed me and I feel so gross about. I look HUGE and nothing like the way I thought I looked and envision myself to look. It made it worse because I was sitting on the ground all hunched over with bad posture. It's embarrassing to think I'm like this right now. I think part of what leads people to get so overweight or unhealthy is also a mental disconnect about their appearance. Maybe I should take pictures like that more often. Anyway, I asked him to send it to me and now it's my phone's wallpaper for motivation. Lol
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    THERE* Sorry, I'm on my phone.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pw 198.2
    Cw197.6
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Carbs just barely over
    Exercise yes 2 hr on treadmill aiming for 10,000 steps every time and some weights.
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sunday Update:
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes-only under if I count my workout calories:( traveled with my girl scout troop and took them for lunch.
    Exercise: Yes- I did lots of walking around NASA and up and down stairs.
    Water Intake: No not enough
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: elliptical 30 and 4 mile jog
    Water: 64 oz
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    @BMovieQueen Hey congrats on a great loss last week.

@ssssanaaaa I totally get the disconnect thing.. The healthier and fitter I get, the better I feel. I walk with a spring in my step and feel good about myself.. Then occasional reflective surfaces just slap me with a brutal reality check. Awww.. I still look like that guy? Damm. But I think you're doing the right thing, use it as motivation. It's totally fixable and you're on the path.

@gemwolf110 Sounds like a great weekend.

Daily Post: (Monday)
    Goals:Did not take my Sunday rest day and pushed really hard to finish the camper kitchen upgrade because I need to hit the road tomorrow no matter what. Didn't quite get it done which is dissapointing to say the least. But I did everything I could so I can't really ask for more than that. Will make do with what I have. Really tired of trying to meet tight schedules both self imposed and circumstantial. My stress management systems are very near to the point of failure. Anyway, some time in the bush should do me well. It will be below freezing at nights so I shouldn't have any problems chilling out. lol
    Track: Yes.
    Calories:Yes.
    Exercise:Yes.
    Water Intake: Yes

• jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday

Not sure what is going on but I have a massive headache

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body step
    Water. 90 ounces
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday
    Track- yes
    Calories- great, more carbs than I should’ve but that dang honey mustard sauce at chick fil a screwed me- I assumed it would be 5 or 6 carbs- NOPE- 11 for that little bitty container lol!!!
    Exercise- no, some light house work in the morning
    Water/ not enough- and was out in the field seeing a couple patients this evening and forgot my big water bottle!! I was so regretting that- my mouth was bone dry!!!
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Water: 88 oz
    Exercise: day 4 plank challenge
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona Monday, June 4th.
    Tracking : yes
    Calories : yes
    Exercises: yes Rowing, weights, aerobics, stretching,
    Carbs : 12 Under

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Goals: Good workout today, squats at 200lbs, clean and jerks at 95lbs, a bit sore now, but worth it!!

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:50 mins weight training.
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Sorry about being so absent these days, but I knew it would get crazy! I spent a great deal of the weekend working on my report cards. I am about 75% done and they are due on Friday.

For Monday, I tracked and was under my calories. For a workout, I just coached my girls...lost 5-4!!!

I also have strep throat so I am taking meds for that. That isn't going to help me get everything done that needs to be done! Tonight is the awards ceremony for my son. It is very exciting!
  • Nikki_1130
    Nikki_1130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    @Fyreside Thank you! You're doing very well yourself!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    Sorry about being so absent these days, but I knew it would get crazy! I spent a great deal of the weekend working on my report cards. I am about 75% done and they are due on Friday.

For Monday, I tracked and was under my calories. For a workout, I just coached my girls...lost 5-4!!!

I also have strep throat so I am taking meds for that. That isn't going to help me get everything done that needs to be done! Tonight is the awards ceremony for my son. It is very exciting!

@JJKM02 Hope you feel better soon! Take a little time for yourself, that's important too.
    Big congrats to your son!! Have fun at the awards ceremony!!
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday

Track: Nope
    Calories: Yes, I know lm under
    Exercise: 15000 steps
    Water Intake: 8 cups

• mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: June Week 2
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 269.5
    Today's Weight: 271.0

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Ugh.

Monday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes, 45 min walking, 30 min body toning class and 60 each of crunches and side leg lifts
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Monday Update:
    Calories: Yes-under:) My carbs could have been better.
    Exercise: Yes- I did my strength exercises and walked.
    Water Intake: yes
This discussion has been closed.