Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    June 7
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 185.5
    Current- 184.5

I was posting in another group thread, when I saw that you were posting here, so I came right over....and it is good news!! Correction, great news!! Your little "up" from your family wedding weekend is gone and a little more came with it, too!! Nicely done, Nicole!!!
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    June 6
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Walked 1.25 miles today
    Weight is going down-yeah
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    June 6
    Exercise: Walked 1.25 miles today
    Weight is going down-yeah

Awesome, Marsha, that the weight is coming down!!! 1.25 miles and counting!!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    June 7
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 252.9
    Current- 253.5

Surprised. I thought i’d be a lot more bloated and carrying more water weight. So about a half pound gain doesn’t seem terrible. I’ll get that back next week
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    June 7
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 252.9
    Current- 253.5

Surprised. I thought i’d be a lot more bloated and carrying more water weight. So about a half pound gain doesn’t seem terrible. I’ll get that back next week

You are absolutely right....a half pound up is not terrible at all!! Considering your work week, it is pretty good, actually!! And like you said, you'll get that off next week for sure!!
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Here is Brandy the "poopy dog"

z8hq6g398pql.jpg
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Here is Brandy the "poopy dog"

z8hq6g398pql.jpg

She is so cute and so little!!! She looks like a toy!
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 6/7
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 4 mile walk
    Water 85 oz
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Nicoletime4me wrote: »
    June 7
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 185.5
    Current- 184.5

I was posting in another group thread, when I saw that you were posting here, so I came right over....and it is good news!! Correction, great news!! Your little "up" from your family wedding weekend is gone and a little more came with it, too!! Nicely done, Nicole!!!

@HASWLRS Thank you. I was pleasantly surprised.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 7
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes (walked 2 miles)
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    June 7
    Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: 60 mins of house cleaning, 6000 steps
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge June 7
    Exercise: Yes

I was scheduled to work tonight but got put on standby instead. So no work unless the hospital get crazy then I will get called in.

Sooo that meant I had time for another walk with the dog. We made it to 1 1/2 miles in 30 min. We are both getting better. It also means since I slept today thinking I was going to work I am now wide awake. I think I will tackle the "junk" room and declutter.

@HASWLRS my Brandy is still a puppy at just 5 months old. She weighs 6.5 pounds and will top out at about 10 pounds when full grown. We forget that she is a small dog until we come upon another dog when we are out walking.
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Challenge June 7
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, a walk to the park with the family
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    6/3-6/7

Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    June 6

Calories: yes
    Exercise: yoga & meditation , .6 mile walk
    Steps 8747
    Water 128
    Had a bbq at work for the patients so didn’t get to take my lunch time walk
    Hopefully can start lifting 3xweek on Monday
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Yesterday for me was a very off day. Everything just seemed "off" right from the get-go. Well, I was also feeling more tired than normal. Long story short, I binged on crackers, some ice cream, etc. and there was no exercise to be had, and I didn't come close to reaching my 10,000 steps! So, today I regroup and start over!! The key is to not let one bad day become a string of many!!!

Tomorrow is a new day ;-)
    TGIF
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    The following people did not post a weigh-in for the first week of June. You either forgot, or you have decided not to continue/pursue this challenge. You still have today to post a week #1 weight if you just forgot!!

@drea2011
    @jamiewilldo
    @Kittu125
    @RubesTheListingAgent
    @talonsangel
    @Tracie_Lord

You are all still with us, and as long as you post a weight next week, you can continue with us!!!
    I actually thought I had posted sorry hun!!

My stats are as follows:

June
    Wk 1
    228.75lbs so 1lbs loss

Wk 2
    230.75bls so 2lbs gain

I am so not on track right now with all the events and weekends away but I am certainly still on board xx

• HASWLRS
    Options
    The following people did not post a weigh-in for the first week of June. You either forgot, or you have decided not to continue/pursue this challenge. You still have today to post a week #1 weight if you just forgot!!

@drea2011
    @jamiewilldo
    @Kittu125
    @RubesTheListingAgent
    @talonsangel
    @Tracie_Lord

You are all still with us, and as long as you post a weight next week, you can continue with us!!!
    I actually thought I had posted sorry hun!!

My stats are as follows:

June
    Wk 1
    228.75lbs so 1lbs loss

Wk 2
    230.75bls so 2lbs gain

I am so not on track right now with all the events and weekends away but I am certainly still on board xx

I wondered, Tracie, if you just forgot. I was perusing the forums last Friday and saw where you had posted your weight in a thread group. Glad you are still on board!!! So, fun events and weekends away are making it hard right now to stay on track. At least those are enjoyable reasons....better than boredom or stress eating, right? Just do the best you can....this "social" season doesn't last forever!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMT2017 wrote: »
    June 7
    Exercise: 60 mins of house cleaning, 6000 steps

Were those 6,000 steps for the day, or for your hour of house cleaning? Because if they were for your hour of house cleaning....you're hired!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Mini challenge June 7
    Exercise: Yes

I was scheduled to work tonight but got put on standby instead. So no work unless the hospital get crazy then I will get called in.

Sooo that meant I had time for another walk with the dog. We made it to 1 1/2 miles in 30 min. We are both getting better. It also means since I slept today thinking I was going to work I am now wide awake. I think I will tackle the "junk" room and declutter.

@HASWLRS my Brandy is still a puppy at just 5 months old. She weighs 6.5 pounds and will top out at about 10 pounds when full grown. We forget that she is a small dog until we come upon another dog when we are out walking.

Well, that bites, that you were wide awake for nothing!! Hope you were able to make some headway on your junk room!! At least then it would have been worth it, to a degree!! Only 10 pounds fully grown...that is still smaller than a lot of well fed house cats!!
This discussion has been closed.