Options

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I'm getting a jump on Friday because if today was any indication, tomorrow will be tough to get up early, hope I'm wrong, but I somehow doubt it.

sdnobxa6zeih.jpg

This quote is taped onto my computer monitor. I love it. <3

@tinak33 It's a good one, I find that a lot of the ones I want to post might sound a bit harsh, but the truth is, you will have to make some sacrifices to achieve your goals and I think this one highlights that truth pretty well.

They may be harsh, but hey. Life isn't easy. And isn't it true that the best things in life are the things you work hardest for? :)
  • hazerveeve269
    hazerveeve269 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Username: hazerveeve230
    Weigh in week: week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 268
    Todays Weight: 267.8

Hi everyone. A little late to post this week bit knew I needed to get this up here! I had a long week of moving house. My big goal is to eat at home and work on habits which I have succeeded at the last few days. Its been hard and I had a few life shifts in thebmoving process that had me reaching for deep fried food. But I am slowly getting better on track each day. Hoping to see another small loss on Sunday!
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day.
    Pw - 173? I don’t remember. I seriously need to write it down
    CW. 175.2

I totally expected this with returning to the gym. My muscles have toned more this week. I have lost an inch or two in my arms so I’m ok with the gain because it’s muscle gain. Next week I return to work for a week and will focus on diet. August will be my last month with you all since I return to work full time in September.
    I am truly grateful to all of you for helping me along my journey. When I started here in November I was 220lbs. This group has helped me stay accountable. You all are awesome and I hope everyone reaches their goals. Whether big or small.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

Question of the Week:
    If you could have one food calorie free for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

sdnobxa6zeih.jpg

C H O C O L A T E <3:p:D
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    72e24ulxt92u.jpg

TGIF ALL! Keep up the awesome work--- so motivating!
  • M_on_a_Mission
    M_on_a_Mission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Username: M_on_a_Mission
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 188
    Todays Weight: 189.6

Boo! :(

I've been traveling for several weeks and now I'm home for awhile so hopefully the scale goes the other "weigh" next week.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Username: M_on_a_Mission
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 188
    Todays Weight: 189.6

Boo! :(

I've been traveling for several weeks and now I'm home for awhile so hopefully the scale goes the other "weigh" next week.

@M_on_a_Mission You will get there, just take it one day at a time and start getting back into your normal habits, or your new healthy ones :wink:
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    72e24ulxt92u.jpg

TGIF ALL! Keep up the awesome work--- so motivating!

@SLIMn2016 I literally almost posted this one, another good one.
  • AB0215
    Options
    The weekend is almost here, don't give up on your goals because it's the weekend!
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Username: kearyandjessy
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight:297.8 lbs
    Todays Weight: 300.6

I am not sure what happened this week. I worked out a few times which is up from none and I hurt by back so my doctor started me on a muscle relaxer and a steroid. Not sure if those would make me gain:(
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

I am not sure what happened this week. I worked out a few times which is up from none and I hurt by back so my doctor started me on a muscle relaxer and a steroid. Not sure if those would make me gain:(

Yes, I have heard that Steroid shots can make you gain-- but I am no doctor. Take it easy on your back--- hope you heal-- I had two disk herniations last Sept.... nerve pain was excruciating and I went from being extremely active to totally immobile by November. Gained back 20 lbs. It's tough when you're injured. Heal well!! Don't get discouraged--- you'll get there!
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post: August 2, 2018
    Track:yes
    Calories:over
    Exercise: no

Was a bad day overall, but I am doing better today!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily post: Friday, August 3st, 2018

Track: yes

Calories:under

Exercise: walked 3 miles before the rain hit-- and headed to the elliptical/recumbent bike now

Day: Stayed on track today despite no gym time this morning... got my water in, had a deficit in calories, go steps in, things got shuffled around a bit, but overall I think I had a good week. I am worried about my weigh in bc I started taking a med (due to injury) last Feb. and it seems to keep me from losing weight--- or makes me retain water?? IDK... I have been up in weigh for the past 3 weeks despite returning to the gym and staying on target.... so let's see. I can really relate to those who have done their best but the scale doesn't move--- trying to stay positive and focus on how I am feeling.

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL! :)<3
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday, 8/3)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: barely under
    Exercise: No, I was too busy with work and taking care of my sick husband.
    Day: Today was long! My husband has some kind of stomach bug so I had to go some sick people food first thing this morning and then work was super busy. Helped a friend get his car from the mechanic and then back to the store for some meds and the right kind of crackers for the hubby. Bummed that I didn't get to workout but plan to make it up in the morning!

• AB0215
    Options

@kearyandjessy Could be water weight, remember...weight loss isn't linear, and hang in there!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday Aug 3

Calories: Under

Exercise: 60 mins Pickleball, 30 mins pool workout

Today was my weigh in, down 2.4 from last week. Weighed myself a couple days ago, was elated to see 4 pound loss. But, I'll take -2.4, any loss is good. Day 40 on this journey, down 15 pounds. Keep grinding.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 20 min walk, 20 min circuit
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona@gmail.com
    Tracking yes