• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I know you will do great!!! I would join you but I love meat too much :p
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Me to .
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Today's weight jump up to 168.5. I am locked in to my no meat August so I am looking forward to the losses. I just need to stay away from the sweets. I overdid the sweets yesterday.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @tlblanks1 - Good luck with your no meat August! You can do it. I love sweets and its one of my weaknesses too.
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Good LUCK
  • tlblanks1
    edited August 2018
    This year's meatless August so far is not faring well. I have been eating multiple meals and am eating more processed/junk types food these days than cooking like I did last year. I am thinking about ending it and regrouping. My weight was 169 pounds this morning so no loss since going meatless. Yesterday for dinner I ate a 10oz container of red roasted pepper hummus with garlic parmesan pretzel crisps with my chocolate kale shake and I had broccoli and cheese soup for lunch we then went to a late movie where I had 2 small bags of popcorn.

I don't know what the deal is but I am not giving up. I am buckling back down with OMAD and cutting out the processed foods. I have to lose this 20 pounds I have gained since November and then some.

I will just take it one day at a time, one moment at a time and make the better choice.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Don't be too hard on yourself! One day at a time and before you know it, poof...20 lbs gone! Cheering you on! :)
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Tracey - you totally have this. Just take one step forward and you will get there. We are here to support you!
  • tlblanks1
    edited August 2018
    I know it is not my official weigh day, but I weighed this morning and was 166.8. I need to keep progressing with this loss. It seems I have been having a loss one day and a gain the next day setting me back at square one. I see the pattern now and am ready to break it. I can't let events derail me. I have to be determined to stick with my way of eating no matter what. I am going to challenge myself to do 100 days of Basic OMAD without making any exceptions. I will not start a new thread for this (since I already have so many), but I will journal it here. The 100 days will begin today and end on November 22 (Thanksgiving Day).

There are some big days during this 100 days that I will have to handle including my Birthday next month, but I will stick to OMAD regardless.

• dkayingram
    Hi Tracey,
    Glad you are back. You totally can knock out a big loss in the next 100 days.
  • tlblanks1
    edited August 2018
    Thanks Donna! I sure aim to. It will take a 26 pound loss to get me to my 140 pound goal.
  • dkayingram
    I am going in with you on the 100 day challenge. My birthday is November 23rd so that will be great for me to do as well. Recently I have been all over the place with my eating and I haven't had the courage to step on the scale but I am going to do that and move forward. 100 days - here we come!
  • Brendalea69
    You can do it Tracey and Donna, I'm rooting for you both :)<3
  • tlblanks1
    Donna, Awesome to have you with me on these 100 days. We can definitely do this. I am sure you will provide for yourself a great birthday present.
  • tlblanks1
    Day 1 of 100
    August 15, 2018

Weight 166.8

Today was a very successful day. Today's meal is featured below.

cav0vhxyg87o.jpg
    Rotisserie chicken leg and two wings, broccoli salad, field peas with snaps, and chocolate kale shake
  • dkayingram
    Looks amazing. Day one done. AWESOME!
  • Brendalea69
    That looks delicious!!!
  • tlblanks1
    edited August 2018
    Day 2 of 100
    August 16, 2018

Weight 165.5

Day 2 ended up being an unplanned complete fast day so no food was consumed.
  • tlblanks1
    edited August 2018
    Day 3 of 100
    August 17, 2018

Weight: 162.5

I broke my extended fast today at around 4:40. Today's meal below.

abbiyeusi4cy.jpg
    Ribeye steak, scrambled eggs with cheese, broccoli salad, Keto fathead cinnamon roll, and chocolate kale shake