Post your Keto dinner pics!

Options

Replies

• tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    8k7prereicie.jpg

peppers and onions with 2 small round steaks and all fried in coconut oil , first time i fried anything in it and wow it was good . pic not as pretty as everyone else , but it was Good !! soy sauce just 2 table spoons , also on a little bed of lettuce and cheese .
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Tried the new Quest pizza tonight
  • 23rochelle23
    23rochelle23 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast, eggs, garlic and herb Philadelphia, olives, feta stuffed peppers, sundried tomatoes and spinach
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Tonight’s dinner is a mash up of taco night and meatball night! In honor of taco Tuesday and national avocado day, I’m making cheese stuffed taco seasoned meat balls! Serving over some long cut onions and peppers. I’m not done making it yet, but here are the pics I have so far! If it is good, I’ll post the recipe and macros. (Both of these recipes are “winging it” and I don’t have recipes for them. However, I’m writing everything down for my meatballs on request of a friend. So I’ll have it to share.
    tjx132egc4tu.jpeg
    9qsechu4w17i.jpeg
    x7o9cefuazrs.jpeg
    p8kosczuz1op.jpeg
    wtj6y4c8iias.jpeg
  • A_mission_for_me
    A_mission_for_me Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Made some keto cheddar bay biscuits . Can’t wait for them to cool enough to try
  • rkmeyer41
    rkmeyer41 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    z7013epxs8p7.jpg
    First fathead pizza crust.....was just ok.
  • PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    rkmeyer41 wrote: »
    z7013epxs8p7.jpg
    First fathead pizza crust.....was just ok.

Looks very tasty
  • ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    The pizza looks great @rkmeyer41 What didn't you like about it?
  • rkmeyer41
    rkmeyer41 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The pizza looks great @rkmeyer41 What didn't you like about it?

I used coconut flour......should have known better. I don't like coconut. I'll try again with almond flour.
  • amybethjack
    amybethjack Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    h2udbk7kohwy.jpg

Zucchini, mushrooms and garlic sauted with olive oil and seasonings, topped with parmesan cheese.
  • Lala_LowCarbie
    Lala_LowCarbie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I found this quick keto burger bun recipe online and tested it. I expected it to come out dry since it seems most microwaved recipes come out dry af but this one wasn't 😀
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    qca2cgposfpc.jpg

my low carb cabbage rolls ... with cauliflower rice and low carb pizza sauce instead of tomato sauce , I had 2 rolls and lots of hamburger stuff , my serving was 9 carbs 1 fiber , so 8 net carbs .
  • PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Amy my wife just sent me a link to the chicken crust pizza the other day. Haven't tried making one yet. Did you make it? If so did you like it?