Dkay OMAD progress

Options

Replies

• tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    The struggle is real, but we have to face it head on. and yes Donna, We are going to face it and win in these next 100 days!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have caved in and got on the scales. My weight is back up to 187 so a good 10lbs I have put on through just being careless and wreckless with my eating. I can blame it a ton of things, but the bottom line is that I own it and I am moving on from it.

Yesterday was my first day back focused of my 100 day commitment. It was a good day. For my meal, after baseball practice for my youngest I had a 6inch turkey on wheat and baked chips. I call that meal a great day.

Today we are having a work luncheon so my OMAD will be around noon. I ordered a chicken bowl from Moes and can't wait to eat and close the window.

Like @tlblanks1 said, one day at a time.

Stay strong!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    You'll get it back off soon eating that way :)
  • tlblanks1
    Options
    Donna, I put on 10 pounds also while on vacation and the weight came off pretty quickly once I got back on plan. Just stick with it and the results will follow. How was your day 2 of 100. I ended up doing an unplanned full day fast. Ready to take on day 3, planning to hold out until my evening meal.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Hugs! Don't be so hard on yourself! Stay strong and I am cheering you on! :) Have a good weekend! :)
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You can do it ! Joe , always says forget like it ever happened ! just keep going you have the tools you are in control !
  • dkayingram
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I had a very busy weekend which worked great for OMAD. A full weekend (starting Friday) of OMAD. I had to weigh to day (unplanned) just to see where I was from the 187 I saw last week. I am back down to 183 so goodbye 4 of those 10 pounds I put on.

Working hard these 100 days and hoping to be down to 160 by Thanksgiving!

Stay strong!
  • tlblanks1
    Options
    Awesome Donna, I am rooting you on to 160 by Thanksgiving!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss! Cheering you on, you can do this - 160 by Thanksgiving! :)
  • dkayingram
    Options
    Hey Omader's Happy Friday!!!

Weigh in today...…..Last week I was down to 183 and this morning......drum roll please.....
    179!!! Good riddance 180s!!!! It was a great week!

Stick with the plan and it works. So simple!! I think I have tried to make it too complicated in the past. No more!!! The 100 day challenge is going well!

Have a great weekend!
  • tlblanks1
    Options
    Awesome report Donna, Goodbye 180's. I agree, OMAD really is simple and it works.
  • narasal
    narasal Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Congrats🎉🎉🎉. Keep up the good work. I just went to visit family and also fell off track. Finally back home and plan to restart omad.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Always nice to get past another decade of weight!
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Great work! Your trust in the plan is paying off!!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Bye bye 180, welcome 179! Keep up the good work!:)
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Awesome.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    dkayingram wrote: »
    Hey Omader's Happy Friday!!!

Weigh in today...…..Last week I was down to 183 and this morning......drum roll please.....
    179!!! Good riddance 180s!!!! It was a great week!

Stick with the plan and it works. So simple!! I think I have tried to make it too complicated in the past. No more!!! The 100 day challenge is going well!

Have a great weekend!

You are right "Sticking to the plan works" KUTGW :)
  • dkayingram
    Options
    Hey guys hope you are all well. My weight stayed the same this week, still at 179 so that is kinda blah but I am okay with it because over the weekend with various events (football parties) the plan was more laxed than I had intended. Beer=water retention :) so I am taking ownership of the indulgence and moving on. 83 days left, and I totally can still get to the 160 I want in that time.

Hope you all have a great week ---stay strong!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    @dkayingram Sorry about the game, it's a rebuilding process!