Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    The struggle is real, but we have to face it head on. and yes Donna, We are going to face it and win in these next 100 days!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    I have caved in and got on the scales. My weight is back up to 187 so a good 10lbs I have put on through just being careless and wreckless with my eating. I can blame it a ton of things, but the bottom line is that I own it and I am moving on from it.

Yesterday was my first day back focused of my 100 day commitment. It was a good day. For my meal, after baseball practice for my youngest I had a 6inch turkey on wheat and baked chips. I call that meal a great day.

Today we are having a work luncheon so my OMAD will be around noon. I ordered a chicken bowl from Moes and can't wait to eat and close the window.

Like @tlblanks1 said, one day at a time.

Stay strong!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    You'll get it back off soon eating that way :)
  • tlblanks1
    Donna, I put on 10 pounds also while on vacation and the weight came off pretty quickly once I got back on plan. Just stick with it and the results will follow. How was your day 2 of 100. I ended up doing an unplanned full day fast. Ready to take on day 3, planning to hold out until my evening meal.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Hugs! Don't be so hard on yourself! Stay strong and I am cheering you on! :) Have a good weekend! :)
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    You can do it ! Joe , always says forget like it ever happened ! just keep going you have the tools you are in control !
  • dkayingram
    Hi Guys,

I had a very busy weekend which worked great for OMAD. A full weekend (starting Friday) of OMAD. I had to weigh to day (unplanned) just to see where I was from the 187 I saw last week. I am back down to 183 so goodbye 4 of those 10 pounds I put on.

Working hard these 100 days and hoping to be down to 160 by Thanksgiving!

Stay strong!
  • tlblanks1
    Awesome Donna, I am rooting you on to 160 by Thanksgiving!
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on your weightloss! Cheering you on, you can do this - 160 by Thanksgiving! :)
  • dkayingram
    Hey Omader's Happy Friday!!!

Weigh in today...…..Last week I was down to 183 and this morning......drum roll please.....
    179!!! Good riddance 180s!!!! It was a great week!

Stick with the plan and it works. So simple!! I think I have tried to make it too complicated in the past. No more!!! The 100 day challenge is going well!

Have a great weekend!
  • tlblanks1
    Awesome report Donna, Goodbye 180's. I agree, OMAD really is simple and it works.
  • narasal
    narasal Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2018
    Congrats🎉🎉🎉. Keep up the good work. I just went to visit family and also fell off track. Finally back home and plan to restart omad.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Have a great weekend!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Congrats! Always nice to get past another decade of weight!
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Great work! Your trust in the plan is paying off!!
  • jadepearl
    Congratulations!!!! Bye bye 180, welcome 179! Keep up the good work!:)
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Awesome.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    dkayingram wrote: »
    Hey Omader's Happy Friday!!!

Weigh in today...…..Last week I was down to 183 and this morning......drum roll please.....
    179!!! Good riddance 180s!!!! It was a great week!

Stick with the plan and it works. So simple!! I think I have tried to make it too complicated in the past. No more!!! The 100 day challenge is going well!

Have a great weekend!

You are right "Sticking to the plan works" KUTGW :)
  • dkayingram
    Hey guys hope you are all well. My weight stayed the same this week, still at 179 so that is kinda blah but I am okay with it because over the weekend with various events (football parties) the plan was more laxed than I had intended. Beer=water retention :) so I am taking ownership of the indulgence and moving on. 83 days left, and I totally can still get to the 160 I want in that time.

Hope you all have a great week ---stay strong!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    @dkayingram Sorry about the game, it's a rebuilding process!