Steak,liver, cherry tomates, bell pepper, keto bread with olive pasta
    rbu4pkj57o6j.jpg

Sushi with wakame salad
    xngsoxzzowgq.jpg

Pork sirloin with arabian aubergines
    hkgbazzzabsd.jpg

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Hi there! Welcome back! :) Good luck! :)
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Thanks!!
  • pessxx
    well today is weekend and of course, OMAD is hard during weekends
    Lot of visits, parties, spare time, not so much activity like during the week
    My brain is searching for food comfort so I guess I have to stop him and making him busy with other things
    I know what I will eat today and when, except that is hunger till then

Have a great Saturday you all!
  • jadepearl
    I know what you mean...Sunday is the day where my 3 kids (2 kids + hubby) are with me the whole day. All three of them can eat like a horse and NO weight gain. But, when it comes to me, just a little and whoosh.....weight gain tomorrow. Oh well, I guess that's how my body works :( Have a wonderful Monday :)
  • pessxx
    Thanks , you too!
    Well I managed to eat OMAD these days and hopefully to continue
    I am still eating carbs but I will restrict them a little in the future , from 6 th of September
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    @pessxx My advice is just to think of intermittent fasting as skipping meals. Just knock one down at a time. Heck, on those crazy days, skipping breakfast and just eating lunch/dinner in a 4-5 hour span helps. That is how I keep losing, even when eating “unhealthy”
  • pessxx
    Thanks, yes, I am trying to have only few hours and eat in this interval
    Today the interval is 9-13 , hopefully it will work
    For me less carbs have always work so I cant' wait to start my program from 10 - always Monday for a good start :) , having more satiety due to protein and fats I am sure will help
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    I have found just trusting the process and plan works for me. When I try to complicate it too much, I tend to get off track. Best of luck!
  • jadepearl
    Good luck with the interval is 9-13! Just keep changing it till it suits you. When I first started OMAD, I open my fast at 2pm at first. After lots of trial and error, now my OMAD is roughly around 11am - 12.30pm. Have a wonderful Thursday!
  • pessxx
    edited August 2018
    thank you!!
    Well I am an IT analyst programmer, although I am doing much more support so it's hard not to analyze :smiley:
    Yesterday it did not work, I was hungry in the afternoon, maybe i should move the window especially that I am not a breakfast morning person
    Will see , today at the office there are parties, it's Saint Alexander and we do have some colleagues with this name
    Tons of pizza, cakes, juices .....
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited August 2018
    Welcome back!!! :)
  • pessxx
    since saturday I started keto and IF so from 12 to 19 for the moment
    Is working better than I expected
  • jadepearl
    Its good to hear that you have found what works for you! :) As long as it works, that's what counts! :)
  • pessxx
    Yes ,for the moment there are two meals and a snack till now, I am at 12-13g carbs per day , a kind of lazy keto , but I want to be less than this number , it is difficult as I am not used to read the labels, but from now on I check all carbs.
    In my country there are not many products with less carbs, I have to chose also between good and bad vegetables and so on, but I manage.
    I feel very satiated and with a lot of energy , the scale does not show anything yet, but it's early to say.
    Hope everything will go well and slowly going to the real OMAD !
  • EstrangedTiger
    edited September 2018
    pessxx wrote: »
    Yes ,for the moment there are two meals and a snack till now, I am at 12-13g carbs per day , a kind of lazy keto , but I want to be less than this number , it is difficult as I am not used to read the labels, but from now on I check all carbs.
    In my country there are not many products with less carbs, I have to chose also between good and bad vegetables and so on, but I manage.
    I feel very satiated and with a lot of energy , the scale does not show anything yet, but it's early to say.
    Hope everything will go well and slowly going to the real OMAD !

Understood, it may not be for everybody - but, I feel better eating less than 50 carbs per day, minus fiber.
  • pessxx
    Well , these days I feel better and better but still eating a lot
    Scale stays the same as I started but pants seem to be larger :smile:

My menu of today two meals
    shrimps with cherry tomatoes / sauteed spinach and salmon roasted

Today I will do a roasted duck for weekend and Monday with salads made of Romaine, mangold - I think is called swiss chard - and red leaf salad...
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,983 Member
    Sounds delicious!
  • EstrangedTiger
    pessxx wrote: »
    Well , these days I feel better and better but still eating a lot
    Scale stays the same as I started but pants seem to be larger :smile:

My menu of today two meals
    shrimps with cherry tomatoes / sauteed spinach and salmon roasted

Today I will do a roasted duck for weekend and Monday with salads made of Romaine, mangold - I think is called swiss chard - and red leaf salad...

Sounds great! Save a plate for me!
  • pessxx
    edited September 2018
    Well , it was delicious yes!!
    So I finished first week of keto and IF, window of either 4 or 6 hours
    Results less hunger, more energy, feeling optimistic , 1 kilo in minus, but also two cheats

Lessons to be learned
    - more meal planning or having what I need at job in order not to cheat
    - taking at job the prepared meal from home as they offer only not user friendly meals
    - having patience with the program
    - not basing only on the scale but also on the centimeter or clothes
    - less salt but enough to ensure the good functioning of keto
    - taking care of not upsetting my buddy :smile: , he was very unhappy when I failed

I meal prepared till Wednesday
    In the menu :
    roasted duck with leaf salad , dorada fish with yellow cherry tomatoes - they have less carbs than the red ones, some milk cow soup with heavy cream, babibel cheese, bacon, boiled eggs, sausages mini sticks and some nuts, as desserts lemon fat bombs, one per day
    Lot of water and I think that's all on the list

Tomorrow day of shopping : tomatoes, cucumbers,chicken,milk cow,heavy cream, liver code,mushrooms,hazelnuts and of course a new cloth, I think a shirt because I feel better! :blush:

Hope there will be more progress this second week as I have learned what not to do!