Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    Sorry was out of town.
    Previous weight 169.2
    Current weight: 171.2
    Too much Labor Day Food. UGH. Back on track Tuesday.

Sorry about the gain, but glad you enjoyed your Labor Day!! Like you said, back on track today!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    September 3rd

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: 20 minutes Stand-up paddle boarding, 30 min walk

Today was difficult due to Labor Day celebrations, including bacon wrapped shrimp, steak, and corn buttered beyond belief...but I managed to eat appropriate portions and stay within calories.

Well done for staying under your calorie goal with that tasty menu!! Your great exercise must have helped tremendously, along with portion control, of course!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Ok...so this LOOKS extreme, but I think it's more to do with finishing my monthly, drinking more water and reducing my calories again.

Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: September Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 202.2
    Current Weight: 192.6

Extreme with an asterisk!! What a great week you had!! You must feel wonderful and so much less bloated!! Is this the lowest you have been with this challenge?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I know the holiday probably has a lot to do with this...but I am missing Monday weigh-ins from:

@bwilch22
    @Livingfit1972
    @ShanniCarrillo1
    @txmaryk99
  • jkdooley
    jkdooley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    jkdooley from Minnesota
    Empty nest kids all gone, retiring soon. Want to be in shape and lose some weight before that event occurs.
  • jkdooley
    jkdooley Posts: 67 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    jkdooley
    Camping 8/31 - 9/2. Had a blast., tracked food but went over everyday. Hiked alot so exercised daily.
    9/3 was a holiday. Tracked food and exercise but went over on food.
    Weight 171.6
    Weigh in on Wednesday
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jkdooley wrote: »
    jkdooley
    Camping 8/31 - 9/2. Had a blast., tracked food but went over everyday. Hiked alot so exercised daily.
    9/3 was a holiday. Tracked food and exercise but went over on food.
    Weight 171.6
    Weigh in on Wednesday

Sounds like you had a great camping weekend, but are home and ready to get back on track!!
  • Livingfit1972
    Livingfit1972 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Username: livingfit1972
    September week 1
    Previous weight: 151
    Current weight: 149

Sorry I’m posting a day late. I think I did the format right but not sure.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: livingfit1972
    September week 1
    Previous weight: 151
    Current weight: 149

Sorry I’m posting a day late. I think I did the format right but not sure.

You did it perfectly!!! You made us wait a day, but it was worth it!! Great 2 pound loss, and over a holiday weekend as well!! Nicely done!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    August 3rd

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no

I had a rest day after a crazy couple of days. I was only 10 over my calories but over is over.

Sunday yes
    Monday no
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    August 3rd

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no

I had a rest day after a crazy couple of days. I was only 10 over my calories but over is over.

Sunday yes
    Monday no

Yes, but had you exercised, I would have considered this a "yes" day as I would have counted "only 10 over" as reaching your calorie goal, since this is not an exact science!! You did take a well deserved rest day, and you ate at/near goal so it was a great day nonetheless!!
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I'm Amanda. I am 30 years old and a full-time event planner, full-time wife and doggy mom, and part-time grad student working on my MBA. I have been moderately successful following Weight Watchers, and will continue to do so with more focus on calories and micros.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Welcome, Amanda! I hope that MFP can complement your Weight Watchers program and that you will continue to have success in your weight loss journey.
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    My name is Colleen & have been in this challenge since July 2018. I am 53 years old, married, live in PA, and am a nurse practitioner. I used to be able to drop weight much easier when I was younger, but do find it to be a bit more of a challenge now. I love the support and accountability this group provides. My goal weight is 150 pounds (I am tall), but I may modify it as I get closer. My main goal is to improve my health, energy, and well-being. I am definitely looking forward to focusing on tracking and exercise again after a very busy summer. Good luck to all on achieving your goals!!
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for 9/4
    I believe I have gained less than a pound, but was happy it wasn’t more after such a busy weekend! We had a lot of family stay at the house- cooking out, refreshing beverages, etc.!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sept 3
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 60 min yoga & meditation 60 min aqua tone
    Steps: 4271
    Water 96oz
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA it was a crazy holiday weekend and work weekend at that.

I am Mary Kay a 56 yr old mom, grandmom and puppy mom. I have been in this group since June and enjoy the accountability.

I spent last winter as the "winter of no fun" sick and off work after a stroke and other health problems. I am now back to work part time and as I like to say part time retirement. I am an RN working in neonatal ICU. I love my job and the babies I take care of but am looking forward to better health and full time retirement in a couple of years.

I have a puppy that is helping me in the exercise endeavor and she has finally learned fetch means I throw and she goes get it.
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    user name txmaryk99
    September week one weigh in
    Weigh in day Monday
    Last week 238
    This week 237.6

A work in progress
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi all - sorry for being late posting this. I am Tee - a mom to 3 teen girls (17, 15, 13) and have my first senior this year and finding there is a lot to learn - lol! I am 51, married for 20 years and work in a school kitchen. This is my first time trying one of these and am hoping the accountability can help me get back on track since school started. I have yet to figure out timing on workouts during the week as this year I am totally exhausted when I get home.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Weigh in for 9/4
    I believe I have gained less than a pound, but was happy it wasn’t more after such a busy weekend! We had a lot of family stay at the house- cooking out, refreshing beverages, etc.!

Yeah, only half a pound up after a long weekend with house guests. That's a win in my books!!!
This discussion has been closed.