Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Hi team!

Daily post - Wed, Sept 5
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under! 1268/1275
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes SoulCycle

Goals- I gave up sweetener in my coffee. Also having my last cappuccino for a while tomorrow. It’s just too many calories and carbs from the half and half. Moving to black coffee ☕️ I bought some 100% Kona coffee from Hawaii - looking forward to that!

Mary, I put Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Cashew milk in my coffee (1/4 cup is only 6 calories!) and use stevia to sweeten---I blend it and it get's frothy like a cappuccino, tastes pretty good!

Yum!!! I see a lot of people drinking cashew milk/ I’m going to have to try!! I also just ordered some nutpods on Amazon - have you seen them? I got the sugar free vanilla- crossing fingers lol
    Frothy coffee is my best friend in the morning. :)

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options
    Daily post - Wed, Sept 5
    Calories: Yes, Under/IF
    Exercise: Yes, 4 mile walk outside this morning and gym: 20 min/ stairs & 45 min. lateral climber

Goals: Trying for my second 5/2 fast tomorrow. I have a corporate BBQ this weekend and another evening out after --- so I'm trying to think ahead and eat light and fast throughout this week to combat any unplanned drinks, etc. during the events. Weigh in is Friday morning. :o:#
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday 9/4

WTG Momma! Are you still teaching water aerobics?

I am just taking classes right now and subbing occasionally. I have to finish my CPR/first aid class to be a regular teacher with a class. I am hoping I will have my own class in about 6 weeks when the new session starts.

• momma3times
    Options
    ekuassi wrote: »
    Daily post 09-05
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes, 20 min on the elleptical

It is getting harder for me to eat properly, maybe due to the additionnal stress at work...I will start by exercising more until I fix my diet. 🙁

Just take one day at a time, one meal at a time if you need too. It is really difficult if not impossible to out exercise a bad diet. I believe in you! You can do this.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    ekuassi wrote: »
    Daily post 09-05
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes, 20 min on the elleptical

It is getting harder for me to eat properly, maybe due to the additionnal stress at work...I will start by exercising more until I fix my diet. 🙁

Just take one day at a time, one meal at a time if you need too. It is really difficult if not impossible to out exercise a bad diet. I believe in you! You can do this.

@ekuassi she's right, you can't out exercise a bad diet. If work is stressful, you might think about meal prepping and eat what you bring, at least you can get a handle on that aspect of things. And maybe pack something additional like a snack, something that makes you feel better, less stressed, like sadly I tend to eat sugar free jello, and sometimes I'll use a diet dr pepper (calorie free..yes I know how people feel about soda in the health department, but it works for me)...those are a couple things that just make me feel better when I'm stressed, you really just need to find what works for you. I believe in you, you CAN do this!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey guys, friendly reminder, we're still missing a lot of weights from the last few days, please post them as soon as possible!!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    One thing I refuse to give up is a good cup of coffee in the mornng. And I use half and half. Not alot, just a tbsp. I agree it adds up, but that morning coffee sets up my whole day. And it's really not that much. 20 cals, 1 carb, 1 sugar.

But, I was drinking three cups a day. Finally cut it to one cup of coffee and two green teas. And only one Diet Coke.

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    One thing I refuse to give up is a good cup of coffee in the mornng. And I use half and half. Not alot, just a tbsp. I agree it adds up, but that morning coffee sets up my whole day. And it's really not that much. 20 cals, 1 carb, 1 sugar.

But, I was drinking three cups a day. Finally cut it to one cup of coffee and two green teas. And only one Diet Coke.

Hey @jcgator2016 ! I am a coffeeaholic. Seriously - I can drink a vat of it and still want more lol. I think my machine uses 2.5oz for a typical
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I had to go yell at my cat - who was in my plant! :)

I meant to say - I think my cappuccino machine uses so much milk / that’s where my calories are coming from. I estimate 200 cals for 1 cappuccino
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    I had to go yell at my cat - who was in my plant! :)

I meant to say - I think my cappuccino machine uses so much milk / that’s where my calories are coming from. I estimate 200 cals for 1 cappuccino

Wow. That is a lot.
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    Daily Report Wed 5 Sep

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Circuit Training 30 mins, Pool Workout 30 mins

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options

I try to keep my coffee at 1 (16oz.) a day---- then I too, go with green tea and other teas throughout the day. Some days I break down and have a decaf-- but I stick with sugar free/stevia sweetened and almond milk only. I can't even keep half & half or cream in the house---too tempting :s
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Day: Weds
    Exercise: Nope

Day: Running around the operating room for 12 hours had my feet hurting and me completely exhausted. The bonus is that I wasn’t able to eat until 1 pm (although my IF has me eating at 11 am). Staying busy all day kept me from grazing!!
  • adri_rene208
    adri_rene208 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Goals/Day: I achieved my goal of staying on track and drinking my water!! Tomorrows goal is to continue with this momentum and start planning my days out, I find I do better when I’m prepared. Tomorrow is also a rest day since I have class and work all day but I’ll be meeting with a personal trainer Thursday to help get me more familiar with the gym!

@adri_rene208 The personal trainer was literally the best decision I have ever made. Getting comfortable with the gym and weights really changed my life. Good luck!! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Thanks! I’d really like to do more lifting but have no idea on how to begin, I’m hoping it’s the change I need!

• momma3times
    Options
    Daily post : Wednesday
    Under?: Yes
    Exercise: Yes! Water step aerobics - my favorite class of the week.

Another great day! I am going for 3 in a row tomorrow.
  • mactigerr
    mactigerr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    09-05
    Track: Yes
    Exercise: 21,715 steps and a 25 min walk/jog
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona wed Sept 5 th
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes walking through airports
    Carbs no
  • AB0215
    Options

Daily post : Wednesday
    Under?: Yes
    Exercise: Yes! Water step aerobics - my favorite class of the week.

Another great day! I am going for 3 in a row tomorrow.

@momma3times Keep that streak going!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 minutes weight training

Comments: Good day, accidentally fasted....blaming my new work schedule, not sure it's entirely a bad thing though.
    Will be taking the next few days easy, have a dr's appointment and a minor procedure so I'm not supposed to lift for like 3 days (this might kill me), but it's only 3 days....I keep telling myself.
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes of stationary bike and cleaning.

Got some exercise in but was over on my calories. Good gravy!! Haha thank goodness tomorrow is new day and I WILL get back on track with both!! Yesterday I said I was going to do something that makes me feel good, I ended up staying off of social media pretty much all day. It’s so easy as a stay at home mom to be glued to my phone every time my daughter takes a nap. I was able to get some stuff done and was definitely in a better mood. I think I’m gonna take another day tomorrow too! I hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday!
This discussion has been closed.