• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 minutes weight training

Comments: Good day, accidentally fasted....blaming my new work schedule, not sure it's entirely a bad thing though.
    Will be taking the next few days easy, have a dr's appointment and a minor procedure so I'm not supposed to lift for like 3 days (this might kill me), but it's only 3 days....I keep telling myself.

Good luck on your procedure --- I know it must be hard to slow down once you're on a roll like you are--- rest and heal!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 min elliptical

Tomorrow is weigh in day-hoping to see a good number. I feel like I'm finally in a good mind set.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Good luck on your procedure --- I know it must be hard to slow down once you're on a roll like you are--- rest and heal!

@SLIMn2016 It's really minor, I'm just switching birth control methods--I'm getting the implant in my arm, so a little swelling, some bruising, but I have to wait for the little needle hole to close before I lift, which she said is 3-5 days and I can cheat if I want to and just do legs. And I already cheated this morning, got up at 6am and went for a walk and did 30 mins weight training. While I can't lift because I have to wait for the needle hole to close before I lift again, I can walk starting tomorrow so I'm not really going to miss exercise and really I could cheat and do legs, just not arms. The hardest part is going to be making it through the rest of today, I can't do anything today, mostly because it can't get wet for 24 hours, so sweat and showers are out. :wink:
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day (Thursday):
    @kearyandjessy. @Keri8680. @sandie020. @tinak33.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 min elliptical

Tomorrow is weigh in day-hoping to see a good number. I feel like I'm finally in a good mind set.

@CourtneyLomonaco I think the mindset is the hardest part, I stalled for a few months and once I got rid of all the clothes in my closet, it was like I let go of the "fat girl" I have always been. It amazes me still how much this really is a mental game.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: September Week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 160.5
    Current Weight: 160.2

Down slightly...... probably from last night since we went out to dinner for my mom's birthday. I allotted for the dinner calories. I however, did NOT allot for the "pre-dinner" bread, or the white wine sangria (only 1 glass), or the crust of my daughter's pizza..... :D

Oh well. Still went down! Just have to stay the course and make sure I log everything!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Wednesday

Calories: No (but still tracked!)
    Exercise: Stairs at work.... and I am pretty sure the heat had me sweating off calories just by being in it... hahaha

Went to dinner and might have over indulged a bit.... It was a birthday celebration. There will be a lot of that this week. Just need to make sure I don't go too far overboard.

I just need to continue tracking!
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 09-05
    Calories: over
    Exercise: not really, walking
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being so horribly MIA. It’s been a busy week for us and we left early this morning for the Outer Banks vaca. I completely forgot to weigh in and I’m not sure the beach house will have a scale- and we don’t get home until next Friday. I may have to just sit out for the next couple weeks. Can I jump back in when I get home?
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! Happy Thursday!

Here are my daily stats!
    Daily Post- Thurs 9.5

Calories: Yes - under!
    Exercise:Yes, 30 min weights, 60 min cardio
    Working on getting to a 1 min plank. I stink at the plank!

Goals: Going to 2 events tonight. I’ve already eaten dinner - so no alcohol or snacks. I’ll be hydrating with seltzer and lime whilst everyone else imbibes!
    Back to SoulCycle through the week until my weigh in on Saturday! My instructor tomorrow is hardcore- and I’m sitting in the first row- so I’ll need to work!

Go team! Have a great evening! :)
  • airplanelove
    airplanelove Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    While your out of commission. You could shadow box.
  • Sandie020
    Sandie020 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Username: sandie020
    Previous Weight: 158
    Current Weight: 156

Really pleased good start to the month hopefully can keep it up
  • AB0215
    Options
    Keri8680 wrote: »
    Sorry for being so horribly MIA. It’s been a busy week for us and we left early this morning for the Outer Banks vaca. I completely forgot to weigh in and I’m not sure the beach house will have a scale- and we don’t get home until next Friday. I may have to just sit out for the next couple weeks. Can I jump back in when I get home?

@Keri8680 You can just weigh in when you get back, it will be ok, I'll just put in a placeholder for this week.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Sandie020 wrote: »

@Sandie020 AWESOME LOSS!
  • AB0215
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily Post for Wednesday

Calories: No (but still tracked!)
    Exercise: Stairs at work.... and I am pretty sure the heat had me sweating off calories just by being in it... hahaha

Went to dinner and might have over indulged a bit.... It was a birthday celebration. There will be a lot of that this week. Just need to make sure I don't go too far overboard.

I just need to continue tracking!

@tinak33 It's a bit of work, but it's definitely worth it to track your food!
  • Sandie020
    Sandie020 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily post: thursday
    Calories: over
    Exercise: gym workout

Over on calories not to bad tho but still tracked
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Sandie020 wrote: »

Good job Sandie!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    SLIMn2016
    Daily post: Thursday, Sept. 6th
    Calories: Yes-Under/IF 5/2 fasting day
    Exercise: Morning walk & Gym: Lateral trainer for 45 min & 60min weight training class

Comments/Goals: Made it through my weight training class!! Didn't think I'd be able to go bc of a bad case of the DOMS, but the walking and lateral trainer loosened me up enough to do it. Today was my second (and last) fasting day of the week...phew. Made it through--dinner was at 5pm and nothing after. Tomorrow is weigh in---but hoping that I am not retaining water from the two one hour weight training sessions that I added this week. Goal is to lose something this week---puuuuuu-leeeeeez! :s:D:D:)

HAPPY THURSDAAAAAY---and TGIF tomorrowzzz! <3
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    SLIMn2016
    Daily post: Thursday, Sept. 6th
    Calories: Yes-Under/IF 5/2 fasting day
    Exercise: Morning walk & Gym: Lateral trainer for 45 min & 60min weight training class

Comments/Goals: Made it through my weight training class!! Didn't think I'd be able to go bc of a bad case of the DOMS, but the walking and lateral trainer loosened me up enough to do it. Today was my second (and last) fasting day of the week...phew. Made it through--dinner was at 5pm and nothing after. Tomorrow is weigh in---but hoping that I am not retaining water from the two one hour weight training sessions that I added this week. Goal is to lose something this week---puuuuuu-leeeeeez! :s:D:D:)

HAPPY THURSDAAAAAY---and TGIF tomorrowzzz! <3

How do you do it? You cease to amaze me. Look at you. Remind me to never complain about my little aches and pains. That rower from hell beat me to a pulp last week and I could barely walk straight the next day and had to take the day off. Here you are DOMs and all putting in another monster workout. Kudos to you, Nancy!
  • jcgator2016
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Daily Report Thu 6 Sep

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Way Under
    Exercise: No

Spent most of the day at the Medical University while my grandson had minor surgery getting tubes in his ears. So, no exercise for me today. Missed two days of exercises, not confident about my weigh in tomorrow. However, I have been tweaking my diet, hopefully that has helped. I have never had a gain, so if I break even, I'll be okay with it. Not happy, but okay.

This discussion has been closed.