Carbs no
    Exercise unpacking, grocery shopping
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Day: Thurs
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 mins on my spin bike. Deadlifts and squats.

Goal: increase water intake this week. I’ve done exceptionally well considering I can’t stand water.

Day: feeling under the weather (thanks, daycare!). Not feeling positive about weighing in tomorrow due to a few bad choices this week. But maybe it won’t be that bad 😬😝
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Working on getting to a 1 min plank. I stink at the plank!

Goals: Going to 2 events tonight. I’ve already eaten dinner - so no alcohol or snacks. I’ll be hydrating with seltzer and lime whilst everyone else imbibes!
    @mg07030 It took me a long time to be able to do a 1 min plank and it's still hard for me.
    Seltzer water is a great way to stay on track, and if you're doing low carb you can mix it with vodka (vodka soda) for a low carb, low cal drink...
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Comments/Goals: Made it through my weight training class!! Didn't think I'd be able to go bc of a bad case of the DOMS, but the walking and lateral trainer loosened me up enough to do it. Today was my second (and last) fasting day of the week...phew. Made it through--dinner was at 5pm and nothing after. Tomorrow is weigh in---but hoping that I am not retaining water from the two one hour weight training sessions that I added this week. Goal is to lose something this week---puuuuuu-leeeeeez! :s:D:D:)
    @SLIMn2016 Get it girl!! The best relief for DOMS is activity! You're going to crush your weigh in!
  • AB0215
    Options
    How do you do it? You cease to amaze me. Look at you. Remind me to never complain about my little aches and pains. That rower from hell beat me to a pulp last week and I could barely walk straight the next day and had to take the day off. Here you are DOMs and all putting in another monster workout. Kudos to you, Nancy!

@jcgator The thing about DOMS is, usually the first time you get it is the worst (not always, but usually), after that you start adapting to it a lot better, so I really believe you will be doing the same soon!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Report Thu 6 Sep

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Way Under
    Exercise: No

Spent most of the day at the Medical University while my grandson had minor surgery getting tubes in his ears. So, no exercise for me today. Missed two days of exercises, not confident about my weigh in tomorrow. However, I have been tweaking my diet, hopefully that has helped. I have never had a gain, so if I break even, I'll be okay with it. Not happy, but okay.

@jcgator2016 Awe poor little guy, my whole family has had tubes. I'll bet he was happy to have his Grandpa there with him though :smile:
    You can't always expect to lose, weight loss isn't linear and always remember it's about the long game, one week in the grand scheme of things is nothing....
  • mactigerr
    mactigerr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Thursday, Sept. 6th
    Track: Yes
    Calories: A little over.
    Exercise: just work today. 14,500 steps
  • AB0215
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Will be interesting to see how much I lose this week or did I gain muscle to maintain? Saturday is right around the corner.

@gemwolf110 When I gain muscle, I tend to stay the same, however something to think about is...muscle burns more fat so the more muscle you have the more fat you burn...so there's that :smile: Also muscle takes up less space than fat...so you'll look better too :smile:
  • AB0215
    Options
    Day: Thurs
    Tracked: Yes
    Exercise: 30 mins on my spin bike. Deadlifts and squats.

Goal: increase water intake this week. I’ve done exceptionally well considering I can’t stand water.

Day: feeling under the weather (thanks, daycare!). Not feeling positive about weighing in tomorrow due to a few bad choices this week. But maybe it won’t be that bad 😬😝

@Merrettsmom16 I hate water too. I cheat and get sparkling water...still water, but it's tastier than just water...and I don't feel like I'm drowning myself.
    OMG, I swear, everytime my sister invites me to my niece's daycare (I can usually go to her daycare events due to my work schedule and Paige loves it when "Aunt Ashwee" comes) I SWEAR I come home with strep...like everytime, need to go in there with a mask...just saying.
    AND awesome job with the deadlifts and the squats! I can only squeeze those into one day on my de-load weeks, so awesome job on that!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Mexiconona sept 6 th
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Carbs no
    Exercise unpacking, grocery shopping

@mexiconona Great job staying under on your calories!! Hopefully your knee is doing better!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 22 mins weight training/drills, 30 mins walking.

Comments: Forced myself to get up at 6 and workout before my dr's appointment so I woudn't be taking the day off of exercise, super tired, but very happy with myself for doing this. Still won't be able to get back to all my normal activities tomorrow yet, but I can still walk...so I'll be doing that.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Sandie020 wrote: »
    Username: sandie020
    Weigh in week: September Week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 158
    Current Weight: 156

Really pleased good start to the month hopefully can keep it up

Great start!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    SLIMn2016
    Daily post: Thursday, Sept. 6th
    Calories: Yes-Under/IF 5/2 fasting day
    Exercise: Morning walk & Gym: Lateral trainer for 45 min & 60min weight training class

Comments/Goals: Made it through my weight training class!! Didn't think I'd be able to go bc of a bad case of the DOMS, but the walking and lateral trainer loosened me up enough to do it. Today was my second (and last) fasting day of the week...phew. Made it through--dinner was at 5pm and nothing after. Tomorrow is weigh in---but hoping that I am not retaining water from the two one hour weight training sessions that I added this week. Goal is to lose something this week---puuuuuu-leeeeeez! :s:D:D:)

HAPPY THURSDAAAAAY---and TGIF tomorrowzzz! <3

Phew!!! Awesome! Hope your less sore tomorrow! I take a swim in the tub when it gets really bad.

• a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes of kickboxing

• kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Username: kearyandjessy
    Weigh in week: week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight:297.6 lbs
    Todays Weight: 297.2 lbs

I have to figure something else out because apparently what I am doing is not working.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

How do you do it? You cease to amaze me. Look at you. Remind me to never complain about my little aches and pains. That rower from hell beat me to a pulp last week and I could barely walk straight the next day and had to take the day off. Here you are DOMs and all putting in another monster workout. Kudos to you, Nancy!

Thank you Jim! Ashley is right---the more you move the faster your recovery and the lessened the DOMS happen the more you work those same muscle groups.... but boy am I with you on that :s DEVIL ROWING :o MACHINEEEEE!!! :D I haven't been back on there this week- :# --

Username: jcgator2016

September Weigh In: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 270.2
    CW: 267.6 (-2.6)

Unexpected. Missed two days exercises. I didn't think I worked hard enough this week.

WHOOOWEEE!! Fantastic job Jim!!! :p:);)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    ekuassi wrote: »
    Username: ekuassi

September weigh in: week 1
    PW:175.04
    CW: 169.76

I seriously dont know how this happenned. Weighed my self three times to make sure it was accurate. Just boosted my motivation!

WOWZAAA!! Look at you go! (that happened to me last week--water weight SWOOOSH!). Awesome work!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016

September Weigh In: Week 1
    PW: 169.7
    CW: 168.1 (-1.6)

8.1 lbs to my goal weight.... it feels like it's insight now and hoping I can get there before my birthday month (November)--that's my goal (that and without further injury!!!).
This discussion has been closed.