Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

TEAM: The Slimsons (September)

Replies

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member

This Friday weigh in group is kicking butt!

Proud of all of y'all! Woooooooooo

Agreed! Yay Friday weighers!!!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 540 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »

Haha. Very funny Ashley. :D I rather go night skydiving than get back on that rower. And I am scared of heights.

@jcgator2016 Haha, next time, try it for a couple mins, slower, then slowly increase that amount, that's how I built up a tolerance to it.

Well, there isn't going to be a next time until I get in better shape.

It was rather comical. First ten mins, you would of thought I was riding a mechanical bull. I was all over the place and couldn't find the rhythm. Finally "found" a smooth stroke, unfortunately it was a fast paced stroke. But it was the only one I had so I went with it. 30 mins later I am literally on all fours in the parking lot looking for my truck.
  • Safari_Gal
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Happy Friday!!

Keep working hard even though it's the weekend!

9rc809r4pwch.jpg

Happy Friday! Thinking about this as I attempt 2 more cardio classes this weekend. Hope my Saturday weigh in tomorrow is worthy. Oy!
  • Safari_Gal
    Daily post: Friday, Sept 7

Ok folks - Happy Friday! I work this evening so- off I go with dinner packed and logged.

Tracked- Yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - 45 min SoulCycle - this one was intense today. Ouch. 15 min arm weights.

Goal - drink a lot of water today, do some extra stretching and get at least 8 hours of sleep tonight so I can wake up and repeat!

Have a great weekend!
    Mary
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Daily Post for Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: YES!! (although I was feeling sick, so I didn't eat much at dinner)
    Exercise: stairs at work. That's pretty much my exercise for the day until I get into some kind of routine again....

So I skipped most of dinner (it was leftover night) last night. I was kind of bummed, but oh well. I did manage to munch on my daughter's leftover pizza crust. 2 small crusts. I allotted about 300 calories. Probably more than it was, but I have no idea how they cook it or what oils they use or anything.... Stomach was quite mad at me. But I am back on track, and that was probably the first day I was under calories for the day, in maybe 2 months. haha #silverlining! :)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,315 Member

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: 4 mile walk

Goal/Comments: This weekend will be lots of good food with several events--- trying to guesstimate my calories correctly will be a struggle... but will try to make the most healthy decisions. Tomorrow starts with a Corp. picnic BBQ-- I will hope they have grilled chicken or something I can eat. Won't be having the 'make-your-own-sundae bar'.

Have a great Friday night!
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Daily Post Thursday Sept 6
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Water Aerobics

This week has been awesome. I am doing my early pre-vacay weigh in tomorrow. I am hoping for a good one.
  • momma3times
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Goal/Comments: This weekend will be lots of good food with several events--- trying to guesstimate my calories correctly will be a struggle... but will try to make the most healthy decisions. Tomorrow starts with a Corp. picnic BBQ-- I will hope they have grilled chicken or something I can eat. Won't be having the 'make-your-own-sundae bar'.

At the last couple of events I went to, I offered to bring my own food for the grill. Then I carried a water glass with lime in it around with me. It helped me stay in check, and away from using my free hands to grab from the buffet set up. I know you will do great!
  • jcgator2016
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Sounds like fun. Have a nice weekend.
  • jcgator2016
    edited September 2018
    Daily Report Fri 7 Sep

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Moderate morning walk with the dog 3 miles, 30 mins circuit training dumbbells.

Finally getting cooler in the morning to walk the dog before 10am.

Y'all have a great weekend!
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Friday
    Weekly weigh-in!
    CW-157.4!!
    PW-161

Y’all, I woke up this morning dreading the scale because I thought I was going to let everyone (including myself) down. I had to do a double take!! I worked hard this week on water, tracking and exercise. Thank you guys for being SO awesome! Love this group!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR

At the last couple of events I went to, I offered to bring my own food for the grill. Then I carried a water glass with lime in it around with me. It helped me stay in check, and away from using my free hands to grab from the buffet set up. I know you will do great!

Thank you for the great ideas! Strategies ARE vital right? I will do the water bottle idea for sure. Unfortunately, it's a catered event at a venue...so I can't bring anything, but I'm considering eating before I go (a protein bar) and hoping that they have grilled chicken and veggies (like they did last year).

Great work this week! Hope you have a fun vacation! :)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Friday
    Weekly weigh-in!
    CW-157.4!!
    PW-161

Y’all, I woke up this morning dreading the scale because I thought I was going to let everyone (including myself) down. I had to do a double take!! I worked hard this week on water, tracking and exercise. Thank you guys for being SO awesome! Love this group!

WHOOO! Nice big loss---you must be so happy! WTG!
  • jcgator2016
    Friday
    Weekly weigh-in!
    CW-157.4!!
    PW-161

Dang, Krissy dropping serious numbers her first week! WTG!!

Friday Weigh-iners are rockin' it.

• mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Mexiconona sept 7 th
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no
    Carbs no
    Last Friday weight 152.6
    Today 149. Yea!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Sort of, went shopping and walked around a lot

Comments: Still resting from my procedure, it's actually healing fast so might be weight training ready Sunday :smile:
  • airplanelove
    airplanelove Posts: 6 Member
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
    Enter data. Yes
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Daily Post for Friday:

Track: yes
    Calories: no....
    Exercise: barely.

Came in to work late today cuz my parents FINALLY closed on the house. After 5 weeks of sleeping in a camper... YAY!! So we celebrate with Chinese takeout for dinner. Saved a lot of calories for it, but still went over. Meh.... it was worth it. This has been an ongoing saga of "what could possibly go wrong has gone wrong" for a whole year. Literally....

Anyway, that meant I only took the stairs when I got to work and when I left. No extra stair climbing.
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Username JJKM02
    Weigh in week Sept week 1
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 290.2
    Current weight 290.8

I feel like I am in a rut! I need to start being so vigilant in my tracking...like I used to be. It is just so hard right now. I took my son to university last week so I am adjusting to having him away. My husband had a heart attack in June and we are still trying to regulate meds and diet so lots going on there too. I alsom in the middle of a construction zone at work and still have students all day long. That is the hardest part...work!!! Then I ended up sick with a site throat, fever, aches etc. Gross! On a positive note, it is the weekend! I went to the pool this week and am heading to pound class very soon. Work is starting to improve slightly. I am going to be more vigilant about checking in and recording.
  • momma3times
    Weekly Weigh in- week 2 (Early - usually Monday weigher)
    Previous Weight: 258.6
    Current Weight: 253.4

I can't believe this weigh-in! So excited, I guess thats what good tracking and workouts gets me. Who knew? I will be back on 9/17. Off to camping vacation with my family.

Everyone keep up the awesome weigh-ins!
This discussion has been closed.