Options

Replies

• BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Frens0614 wrote: »
    Frens0614
    Sunday

Sorry for the gain :(. We live in NC and were without power all weekend, so all we had to eat was a ton of snacks and canned food. It was not good for my waistline. I promise I’ll get back on track today!

Please stay safe during everything!!! How are you and your family holding up?
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Frens0614 wrote: »
    Frens0614
    Sunday

Sorry for the gain :(. We live in NC and were without power all weekend, so all we had to eat was a ton of snacks and canned food. It was not good for my waistline. I promise I’ll get back on track today!

Please stay safe during everything!!! How are you and your family holding up?

We are all doing ok, thanks for asking! We only got hit by the tropical storm so we didn’t have nearly as much to deal with as some others, so we are very thankful. Getting back to normal now.
  • daynajason
    daynajason Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    daynajason
    September week 3
    Monday
    PW 138.8
    CW 138
  • rhiannonlewis35
    rhiannonlewis35 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations team! Awesome results!

As a side note i had a bad 'diet' weekend. Cinema date and meal with my daughter saturday and a beautiful roast dinner yesterday. But im back on track today where as previously i would of been oh well i broke my diet, might as well keep eating! I also started doing kettle bell workouts. Cant sit or get up comfortably today so i think the squats had some effect :smiley:
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    DP: 09/17 Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 3.6miles walk 60mins.\ .6miles 5mins
    Daily goals: get the bludger back from the whomping willow. Had to stay way under calories tonight because tomorrow is my grandmother's birthday party and I am going to be way over on calories. She wants to go to the Huddle House of all places (she likes their biscuits) There is NOTHING remotely healthy on their menu either...I checked.
  • gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track: Yes
    Exercise: 25 min daily shred
    Goals/day: keep on track with exercise and calories. Saturday will be a slack day
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sept /17
    Track. Yes
    Cal. Yes
    Exercise Yes....30 mins swimming and 90 mins water aerobics
    Goal. Planned goal continues
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: September 17th
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes- 2 hrs walking around the mall
    Goals/day: My goal for today was to stay away from junk foods at the mall.. I did well :).
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, September 17th
    Exercise: 30 min walk
    Goal: Last night: 6 hours sleep :(
    Today:68.6 ounces of water
  • Anneysmith
    Anneysmith Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Monday, sept. 17
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 18 min. Of med. Intensity
    Goal: drink at least 5 glasses of water (yes)
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Tuesday to my super awesome team mates!

The challengers scheduled to weigh in today are:

@12774
    @bisonpitcher
    @gholderby1234
    @lar25473
    @mram3582

Thank you!!! Have a wonderful day!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    I love reading about everyones' day! How is everyone doing now that we are halfway through this months challenge????
  • gholderby1234
    Options
    Username: gholderby1234
    Week: September Week 3
    PW: 207
    CW: 205
  • mram3582
    Options
    mram3582
    Week: Sept Wk. 3
    PW: 238.4
    CW: 237.4
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options

Week 1 (September 4th): 184.8
    Week 2 (September 11th): 182.4
    Week 3 (September 18th): 183.2
    Week 4 (September 25th):

Up just a tad, I went to Notre dame to visit my best friend last weekend and ate a little strangely (though not particularly unhealthily). I had Subway for lunch on Friday, and for breakfast that day I had Dunkin Donuts' wakeup wrap, which is actually a lot more healthy than a lot of people think. I did really well on the weekend as well; just a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast and for lunch I wasn't feeling hungry or very well in general so I just had a soft pretzel at the Notre Dame football game. For dinner that day was spaghetti with alfredo sauce and some vegetables, which may have been the most fattening thing I ate that day. On Sunday I ate well, a protein shake for breakfast, spaghetti at my grandma's house for lunch, and just some light popcorn snacks for dinner. I tried to go light since I didn't get to work out. All in all, I did well.
  • JCoolaide
    JCoolaide Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Late Daily post: Monday, sept. 17
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes (x2)
    Goal: drink the 50.7 oz bottle of water on my desk-yes
  • Sweetzyd
    Options
    I love reading about everyones' day! How is everyone doing now that we are halfway through this months challenge????

@BEASTFIELD314 I am slacking off on eating healthy foods and I know I need to do better! Staying under on calories though but I wonder how much more progress I would have if those were all healthy calories and all my macros were under. I'll get back on track though. I love reading about everyone's day and progress also :)
  • gholderby1234
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Exercise: 25 min daily shred
    Goals/day: keep on track and take a break Saturday
  • Sweetzyd
    Options
    Daily Post: September 18th
    Exercise: Yes- 24 minute Ab workout
    Goals/day: Day started off bad with Mcdonalds for breakfast. Skipped lunch and made a smoothie for dinner, so my morning food choices didn't totally ruin my day. My goal today was to get more water in. Another glass to go to make 90 oz total for the day.
  • mram3582
    Options
    DP: 09/18 Tuesday
    Calories: over (Planned---but holy moley--that is by far, the most damage that I have done since starting mfp)
    Exercise: no- also planned
    Daily goals: find a virgin to light that black candle and bring back the Sanderson sisters. Water, water, water, water, and probably some more water....and I'm gonna splurge on some chewy tums too.
This discussion has been closed.