TEAM: Flab-U-Less (October)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154 .

Replies

• BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    A little about me...

My name is Jason - this is my third round with The Biggest Loser Challenge! Did pretty well the last few months, and am looking to rock this month, too. I reside in St. Louis, MO with my wife and 6 (yes, SIX) beautiful children. One is 17, so I guess he's not really a child anymore.

I work a normal blue collar job during the day - I run a safety supply warehouse, so am moving around quite a bit. You would think that I wouldn't have as much to lose as I do, but that's where I am. 4 out of 7 days I help my buddy with his commercial cleaning business. Between those things, and all the activities my kids are in - Band, Dance, Soccer (now), Baseball, Basketball...and the church functions and other school functions, it is hard for me to get a lot of exercise in. But I have managed to incorporate walking/jogging a few days a week.

The biggest thing I have been working on is my food... portion control, etc. I follow the 16:8 Intermittent Fasting system. It isn't a diet, but more meal timing. I find it works for me - it may not work for you or be your cup of tea. I won't ever say its a cure all or the magic bullet, but it helps me.

I have a little over 15 pounds left to lose. Making good progress. Everyone including me will have ups and downs. There will be days you want to quit and give up. Don't. I will end it there.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I would officially like to welcome @andeben to our team!

Please make sure to read the post located HERE to find out what we are all about! Make sure to post a little about yourself so we can get to know you. Again, WELCOME!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I would officially like to welcome @karendardon and @jyotisidhu123456 to our team!

Please make sure to read the post located HERE to find out what we are all about! Make sure to post a little about yourself so we can get to know you. Again, WELCOME!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Hello everyone.. I m trying to get motivation for weight loss.. my post pregnancy weight , pcos problem .. so it’s really hard and also lack of dedication ... hope this challenge helps me get motivated.. my current weight is 156.2 lbs and really wanna come to 140lbs.. hope I do this.. again thank for letting me join this challenge

We are thrilled to have you here with us this round!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Hi my name is karen, married and stayed at home mom of 2 girls 6 and 3 yrs old i start with MFP a year ago but i come and go i didnt log in for months but now i am trying to do my best and with this challenge and all this motivation i belive i will get the results i want.
    I want to loose 15 lbs I started a month ago going to the gym and changed my diet and i loose 8 lbs already
    Thank you and let's do this :)

@karendardon - Welcome to the team! We love to chit-chat and motivate each other! Let's do this!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    I would officially like to welcome @RisingAboveIt and @crhenderson2 to our team!

• BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    @crhenderson2, @RisingAboveIt - we are excited that you are here. I think you will find the motivation and encouragement you need. Everyone's goals are different and being able to cheer each other on and help those struggling is what makes this group great!
  • gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm Gwyn. I live on a farm in rural Oklahoma but work in the big city (population 5,100) that is 30 minutes away. I started the monthly challenge in September and since then I have been working out 5 days a week and sticking to a 1200 calorie diet most days. I have a 3 year old (October 1) and an 11 month old. After getting married and having kids I have steadily gained and I'm now 30 lbs overweight. I'm in this to lose weight and gain healthy habits to be a role model for my children. I don't want either of them to struggle with weight. I'm excited for this month and I'm ready to kick some booty...or I guess lose some booty...
  • BEASTFIELD314
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I would officially like to welcome @Smilee3233 and @tecat73 to our team!

• BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    I would officially like to welcome @marieamethyst to our team!

This discussion has been closed.