TEAM: Flab-U-Less (October)

Options

Replies

• BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    @crhenderson2

Sure can!

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png

Hope this helps!!!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Username: BEASTFIELD314
    Week: October, Week 1
    PW: 143.2
    CW: 140

HOW? What is your daily deficit?
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Good luck, everyone! :)
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    October Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 214.8
    Current Weight: 214.8
    After spending the weekend with friends and eating lots of BBQ, I'm happy that the scale didn't show an increase.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Started my meal -prep for the week. Drank 4 glasses of water already and walked in the park for 55 mins. Will go on the treadmill later. I am very focused on losing the 10 lbs that I've gained this year.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options

Nicely done! :)
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    eminater wrote: »

HOW? What is your daily deficit?

Hey there! LOL! My daily goal is 1400 calories (because I am only 5'2") Most days I come around this amount. Several days (when I do get a chance to get my walk/jog in), I don't usually eat back the calories. The biggest thing for me is WHAT I eat. I replaced most fatty fried foods with vegetables. Each meal I have 2 kinds of veggies, 1 fruit, and my protein. Like lunch today was a serving of baby carrots, a serving of broccoli, a can of tuna, and a nectarine. Now... when I say serving, I use a food scale to actually weigh out a portion by the gram.

If I ever feel tired - I will always eat. I am not in this to become emaciated. I will NOT do anything to harm myself. I do however, do intermittent fasting. Now this is not for everyone, and everyone has their opinion. This works for me, maybe not you. I just skip breakfast and eat between noon and 8pm. For me, personally, I think it helps tremendously.

Everyone has to find what works for them and stick with it. When you stop seeing results, it's time to find a new plan!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    andeben wrote: »
    Hello everybody!
    My I’m Monique and I live in Southwest Texas. I’ve struggle with my weight for years, but I’m committed to making some positive changes. I’m a middle school teacher, so I trying keep my sanity while losing some weight.
    I’ve used MFP off and on for years. I’ve lost 20 pounds so far, and I’m looking forward to keeping up the momentum.

Any other teachers out there?

Andeben
    Week 1 weigh in
    PW- 315
    CW-313.8

Great loss!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    RisingAboveIt:
    Week: October Week 1
    PW: 189.8
    CW: 184.2
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    RisingAboveIt:
    Week: October Week 1
    PW: 189.8
    CW: 184.2

Ok...so are you changing your starting weight to this? Your weigh in day is Saturday. So your first weigh in would be this coming Saturday, Oct. 6th. Did you want me to make this your new starting weight?
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Hey team! How is day one going?

We introduced a new thread this challenge. It's thread for ALL teams to post and communicate with each other. We can talk to each other, motivate, cheer, or just chit-chat across teams. Take a look HERE and feel free to make a post!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, September 30
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - 2.5 mile walk/jog, 2nd job

Got up later than normal this morning. It was my bodies way of telling me to get some rest. LOL! Had my class I teach on Sundays, then church. Then my 2nd job for a few hours. Came home, got my jog in. Cooked dinner. Right now, playing on MFP. In just a bit, baths and showers for everyone. Then, Sunday Night Football!!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Exercise: Yes (30 minutes on cardio bike)
    Goals/Day: Batch cooked my dinners for the week today, impatiently waiting for dinner tomorrow so I can eat some!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    DP: 09/30 Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 3.6 mile walk 60min. no run today--my new shoes are terrible. Everything hurts :(
    Daily goal: obtain a loan from the Grand Negus. Tomorrow--It's only a day away!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: September 30th
    Exercise: No :(
    Goals/day: Fairly good day, just didnt get any exercise in. I always feel bad when I don't, but I know a rest day is ok. Exhausted because I got maybe 2 hrs of sleep last night. Nighty nite team :) (or good morning depending where you are from) Hope everyone is well! @mram3582 hope you can get different shoes soon! That's an awful feeling, walking with uncomfortable shoes and ones that do not fit right.
  • kimsmi2018
    kimsmi2018 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Daily post: September 30
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 70 minutes (20 minutes walk, 30 minute dance video, 20 minutes strength training)
    Goals/day: get in at least 6,000 steps in spite of feeling a bit tired from a busy weekend. At 7:00 PM I had less than 1,000 steps and decided to keep the promise I made to myself and I got up and did my workout. I only intended to do 30 minutes, but I found a couple of new fun exercise videos on Netflix and I lost track of time . 😊
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily PostSept/30
    Track Yes
    Cal. Under
    Exercise Yes. Walking 55 mins and treadmillx30 mins
    Goal Met. Drank 8 glasses water.
This discussion has been closed.