tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in week: September Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 166.3
    Current Weight: 165.1 (-1.2)

That 0.1 lbs---arghhh lol :s:D that brings me at 14.9 lost since I started this challenge on July 30th! :)

That annoying 0.1 makes you start wondering if you went to get your hair trimmed, and weighed in again..... you could get rid of it. :D:D

Or maybe that's just me..... HAHAHAHAHA

You have been doing an amazing job though!! YAY!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Previous Weight: 166.3
    Current Weight: 165.1 (-1.2)

That 0.1 lbs---arghhh lol :s:D that brings me at 14.9 lost since I started this challenge on July 30th! :)

@SLIMn2016 I SO know how frustrating that is, it happens to me a LOT...it could be worse and 14.9 lbs is still AWESOME!
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Username: jcgator2016
    Previous Weight: 264.4
    Current Weight: 262.0

@jcgator2016 So this month you lost a total of 8.2 lbs! You're doing so great!
    Congrats!
  • PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hey there - just wanted to say my name is Vikki and I am here to kick *kitten* and drop lbs!!!

I have been overweight for most of my life and since having my baby a few years ago I have lost almost 50lbs (slow and steady wins the race right)? I have been treated around 5 years ago for an Eating Disorder - however my issue is mainly binging and mindless eating, though I do go through periods of restriction (I am being very careful with my weight loss to not trigger a relapse and think I am not doing too bad at the moment). I work for the NHS in the UK, have a beautiful two year old daughter and try to get to the Gym at least 3 x a week.

My main issue at the moment is really snacking in an evening, biscuits/sweets/chocolate etc.

I am choosing to weigh in on a Monday to try and reduce the weekend blow outs.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 163.6
    CW: 163.4

Wow-not as great as I expected, but a loss is a loss, I guess. Hopefully next week will get me closer to the 140's.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey there - just wanted to say my name is Vikki and I am here to kick *kitten* and drop lbs!!!

I have been overweight for most of my life and since having my baby a few years ago I have lost almost 50lbs (slow and steady wins the race right)? I have been treated around 5 years ago for an Eating Disorder - however my issue is mainly binging and mindless eating, though I do go through periods of restriction (I am being very careful with my weight loss to not trigger a relapse and think I am not doing too bad at the moment). I work for the NHS in the UK, have a beautiful two year old daughter and try to get to the Gym at least 3 x a week.

My main issue at the moment is really snacking in an evening, biscuits/sweets/chocolate etc.

I am choosing to weigh in on a Monday to try and reduce the weekend blow outs.

@PrincessVamp666 Great Strategy! Welcome!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:

Wow-not as great as I expected, but a loss is a loss, I guess. Hopefully next week will get me closer to the 140's.

@CourtneyLomonaco Every little bit gets you a little closer! Great job sticking with it!!
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Username: kearyandjessy
    Weigh in week: week 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight:295.2 lbs
    Todays Weight: 295.1 lbs
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    9/26-Weds

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No, just ran around the OR for 9 hours

Day/Goal: I’ve successfully had 100 ounces of water each day for the last 4 days! Yay, me! (I hate water. Lol)

I struggle getting 100 oz of water in. You are doing awesome.

What types of surgeries do you work with? I always expected working in OR to be stressful.
    9/26-Weds

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No, just ran around the OR for 9 hours

Day/Goal: I’ve successfully had 100 ounces of water each day for the last 4 days! Yay, me! (I hate water. Lol)

I struggle getting 100 oz of water in. You are doing awesome.

What types of surgeries do you work with? I always expected working in OR to be stressful.

Hi!!!! I struggle with water ALL the time but I’ve found that having this nutrition coach and being accountable to her...has given me the kick in the *kitten* that I needed!

I am currently at an outpatient surgery center. We do Orthopedics, ENT, Urology, Plastics, Podiatry. It’s a stressful job in general but it’s my home. I’ve been doing it for 20 years. LOL
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Friday-Weigh In

PW: 158.7
    CW: 155.9

Day: Y’all, this nutrition coach has me on the right track! I haven’t seen 155 in over a year. I have only worked out twice this week and changing how I eat in 4 days and drinking 100 oz of water each day has done something!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day (Friday):
    @adri_rene208. @JJKM02. @mexiconona. @SLIMn2016.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:

@CourtneyLomonaco Was that supposed to be 153.4? Last week was 153.6....
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Username JJKM02
    Weigh in week Sept week 4
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 290.1
    Current weight 292.9

Damn TOM!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise:60 mins weight training, 60 mins walk, 45 min Calisthenics.

• AB0215
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    Username JJKM02
    Weigh in week Sept week 4
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 290.1
    Current weight 292.9

Damn TOM!!

@JJKM02 TOM is a jerk :blush: Hang in there, it's artificial gain, just water weight!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday, Sept. 28th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/Under
    Exercise: Yes, walk with my family & Goldie

Comment: I've got to be better this weekend than Friday! OMG SMH! Was not supposed to be a cheat meal night---but I totally caved and broke my fast Friday morning and ate chips and dip for breakfast---LIKE WHATZZZ?!!! Crazy. (Not that any excuse is a good one---but my son was home sick from school with Strep throat--- so I was trapped home, no gym time and the KITCHEN WAS HAUNTING ME ALL DAAAAYYYYY). WAAH! :s:D ... and I didn't get here to log my daily post until now (Saturday--- DOH!)

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL <3
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Friday-Weigh In

PW: 158.7
    CW: 155.9

Day: Y’all, this nutrition coach has me on the right track! I haven’t seen 155 in over a year. I have only worked out twice this week and changing how I eat in 4 days and drinking 100 oz of water each day has done something!

WOWEEE!! What a loss! You are most definitely on the right track--CONGRATS!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day (Saturday):
    @mg07030.

Also, we're missing quite a few weight this week:
    @a_petersen09.
    @IanMoon30.
    @jadespence7.
    @Sandie020.
    @adri_rene208.
    @mexiconona.